Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Why God Has Kept President Buhari Alive Till 75 – Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why God Has Kept President Buhari Alive Till 75 – Femi Adesina (305 Views)

Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie / God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Why God Has Kept President Buhari Alive Till 75 – Femi Adesina by colbert2: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Let me begin by telling a story. On June 1, 2015, the day I resumed work as adviser on media to President Muhammadu Buhari, he had admonished me: "Adesina, always tell me the truth. That is what I want from you. In this type of position I have found myself, it is very easy not to be told the truth. People will just tell you what they think you want to hear. But from you, I want the truth. As a General, I may argue, but please argue with me. Tell me the truth always."

Based on that blank cheque I'd been given, I went to the residence one evening last year to see the President. That was the time there was deafening talk of hunger from different parts of the country. I wanted to be sure that the talk was not being filtered from the President. Of course, I know him as somebody who reads newspapers religiously, and wherever we are in the face of the world, he asks for media highlights from...

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://xclusiveafrica.com/blog/2017/12/17/why-god-has-kept-president-buhari-alive-till-75-femi-adesina/
Re: Why God Has Kept President Buhari Alive Till 75 – Femi Adesina by Ebios(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
colbert2:
Let me begin by telling a story. On June 1, 2015, the day I resumed work as adviser on media to President Muhammadu Buhari, he had admonished me: "Adesina, always tell me the truth. That is what I want from you. In this type of position I have found myself, it is very easy not to be told the truth. People will just tell you what they think you want to hear. But from you, I want the truth. As a General, I may argue, but please argue with me. Tell me the truth always."

Based on that blank cheque I'd been given, I went to the residence one evening last year to see the President. That was the time there was deafening talk of hunger from different parts of the country. I wanted to be sure that the talk was not being filtered from the President. Of course, I know him as somebody who reads newspapers religiously, and wherever we are in the face of the world, he asks for media highlights from...

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://xclusiveafrica.com/blog/2017/12/17/why-god-has-kept-president-buhari-alive-till-75-femi-adesina/
Re: Why God Has Kept President Buhari Alive Till 75 – Femi Adesina by Mynd44: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2017

(1)

Lai Mohammed: Treasury Looters Now Acting As If They Love Nigeria / President Buhari's New Year Message Is Depressing- PDP / An Appraisal Of The Seriake Dickson's Restoration Administration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.