Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Diamond Bank Problem - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Problem (1037 Views)

Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Problem by Snipizle(m): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
I don't understand how a bank with a high reputation as Diamond bank would not be able to update my account details simply because the account was opened in a different state. I opened my bank account in Imo state about 11 years ago, then relocated to Lagos, I was asked to update my account details which I did (I filled all necessary forms & submitted). About 4years ago, I changed location & was required to fill another update form to avoid my account being blocked, which I also filled twice due to their network error - according to the staff. I did so. But I was surprised to check my bank account statement for November to find that the account has NEVER been updated at any time. Still having my very first residential address on it. I complained at a Diamond bank branch here in Lagos but was told that the reason it hadn't been updated was the fact that nobody from Imo state can come down to Lagos just to confirm the authenticity of my residential address. I have been stranded for over 2 weeks now. Emails have been sent along with my scanned documents & utility bill, sent from Diamond bank here in Lagos to the branch in Imo state... No update still.

Please how can I suffer such nonsense in this modern, internet age? How can I get this done please?

Secondly, they messed up my details filled in my BVN details, now I'm being told by them to go swear affidavit, and bring Newspaper publication evidence for my name to be corrected in the BVN. What sort of a bank is this?!

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Send And Received Money With Gmail Or Android Gmail App / Join My Instagram Pod To Help Your Business Grow / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.