Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! (3707 Views)

Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage / Sultan of Sokoto: North Is The Worst Place To Live, Bandits Operate Freely / Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by Ishanipepe(f): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
On heels of his (sultan) condemnation of the NBA in the hijab issue.... I challenge you Sultan to explain the picture below of the royal daughter's graduation ceremony without hijab ..... I can now see that religion is meant to oppress the gullible poor.... To keep them in the state of poverty and oppression forever....

To the Islamic e-warriors ask the sultan for explanation!!

Even the Emir of Kano and Sultan posed for a picture with the lady!
Stop dividing our nation with bigotry.... Educate your followers...

4 Likes

Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by anibi9674: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
ok
Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by rusep: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=Ishanipepe post=63368763]On heels of his (sultan) condemnation of the NBA in the hijab issue.... I challenge you Sultan to explain the picture below of the royal daughter's graduation ceremony without hijab ..... I can now see that religion is meant to oppress the gullible poor.... To keep them in the state of poverty and oppression forever....

Stop dividing our nation with bigotry.... Educate your followers... [/quo

It is her right to wear or not finished.
Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by Ishanipepe(f): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=rusep post=63368954][/quote]
It is her obligation to obey the rules of the NBA.... If the royal daughter is as shown in the pictures above....

1 Like

Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by kajoula(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ishanipepe:
I can now see that religion is meant to oppress the gullible poor.... To keep them in the state of poverty and oppression forever....

it's been like this for ages
while we still have loads of gaulible heediots in africa who uses their religious leaders brain to think.

Some of the will even reply the op and quote me sef.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by ItsTutsi(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
ur very deluded and pathetic,we Muslims don't live by the examples and actions done by other people out there,the prophet instructed and recommended that Muslim women to portray the actions and lifestyle of Khadijah RA and Aisha RA,those are the role models and the best amongst the women accorning to Islam,not sultan's,buhari's,emir's or anybody's daughter out there...ur point of argument even sounds very daft and shallow!! do u even reason at all? undecided..so sultan's daughter is the new yardstick in assimilating islam? undecided lipsrsealed..if she drinks alcohol or commits murder,I should do the same thing bcuz I'm a Muslim too right?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by Ishanipepe(f): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
kajoula:

it's been like this for ages
while we still have loads of gaulible heediots in africa who uses their religious leaders brain to think.

Some of the will even reply the op and quote me sef.

It is really sad.
Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by Ishanipepe(f): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
ItsTutsi:
ur very deluded and pathetic,we Muslims don't live by the examples and actions done by other people out there,the prophet instructed and recommended that Muslim women to portray the actions and lifestyle of Khadijah RA and Aisha RA,those are the role models and the best amongst the women accorning to Islam,not sultan's,buhari's,emir's or anybody's daughter out there...ur point of argument even sounds very daft and shallow!! do u even reason at all? undecided..so sultan's daughter is the new yardstick in assimilating islam? undecided lipsrsealed..if she drinks alcohol or commits murder,I should do the same thing bcuz I'm a Muslim too right?!

Can you be more Islamic than the Emir's daughter? If not keep quiet... you don't matter here!

12 Likes

Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by zionmde: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Hope ur sisters were all married off at 6yrs and ur daughters will get married at 6 like the quintessence of a woman
Guess ur daughters will also marry younger men like Khadija. Men whom they would feed and cater for?

Next time u also want to break ur Ramadan fast, ensure u find the moon urself and don't allow Sultan detect for u when to end it

8 Likes

Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by ItsTutsi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
emir's daughter is a human being just like any other person out there,nothing special about here,no were in our religion and faith did they say we should emulate emir' s daughter
Ishanipepe:

Can you be more Islamic than the Emir's daughter? If not keep quiet... you don't matter here!
Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by dhateeboi(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ishanipepe:
On heels of his (sultan) condemnation of the NBA in the hijab issue.... I challenge you Sultan to explain the picture below of the royal daughter's graduation ceremony without hijab ..... I can now see that religion is meant to oppress the gullible poor.... To keep them in the state of poverty and oppression forever....

Stop dividing our nation with bigotry.... Educate your followers...

Don't be foolish sis
Read over what the Sultan said again, he said it means decent dressing
He even tried explaining its not an Islamic thing really

So.. Apart from the specific hijab we know that'll cover the neck, what's wrong with her dressing

Mind u, I'm not saying Muslim women can dress like that or it's allowed, but what the Sultan said hasn't in any way made the girl wrong

Again, don't be stupid
Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by Ishanipepe(f): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
ItsTutsi:
emir's daughter is a human being just like any other person out there,nothing special about here,no were in our religion and faith did they say we should emulate emir' s daughter

You have no knowledge of the religious education than her.... Poverty is your real problem

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by ItsTutsi(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
all that u mentioned is only mention in the hadith,which is only recommended and not compulsory,if i or anybody feel like doing it,non of u can do anything about it and if u don't feel like it,it's not a sin...but the covering hair with a hijab or scarf is compulsory,no two ways about it...and our prophet didn't marry Khadijah when she was 6,but whatever makes u happy..u should acquire knowledge about a stuff before spewing bullshit
zionmde:

Hope ur sisters were all married off at 6yrs and ur daughters will get married at 6 like the quintessence of a woman
Guess ur daughters will also marry younger men like Khadija. Men whom they would feed and cater for?

Next time u also want to break ur Ramadan fast, ensure u find the moon urself and don't allow Sultan detect for u when to end it

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by Ishanipepe(f): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
dhateeboi:

Don't be foolish sis

So.. Apart from the specific hijab we know that'll cover the neck, what's wrong with her dressing

Mind u, I'm not saying Muslim women can dress like that or it's allowed, but what the Sultan said hasn't in any way made the girl wrong

Again, don't be stupid
What's indecent in Nigerian lawyers dressing? Don't be daft... If she feels so strongly she'd have gone for Sharia law

5 Likes

Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by ItsTutsi(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
its compulsory point black..trying to be political correct makes people misunderstand the essence of the.lady insisting on not removing the hijab
dhateeboi:

Don't be foolish sis

Again, don't be stupid
Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by dhateeboi(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ishanipepe:

Now I see you're already stupid
What is the Emir's daughter?
She represent nothing of Islam, she might be a Muslim but she's not an Islamic sample.. Not at all

This is a major mistake even among the majority of Muslims, taking Saudi Arabia or the people there as a perfect Islamic sample when there's a perfect guide.. The Qur'an and the Sunna of the prophet
Even when the Saudi decide to go against it today.. They're wrong and that's it.

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by Ishanipepe(f): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
dhateeboi:

Now I see you're already stupid
What is the Emir's daughter?
She represent nothing of Islam, she might be a Muslim but she's not an Islamic sample.. Not at all

This is a major mistake even among the majority of Muslims, taking Saudi Arabia or the people there as a perfect Islamic sample when there's a perfect guide.. The Qur'an and the Sunna of the prophet
Even when the Saudi decide to go against it today.. They're wrong and that's it.
Your religion must be very aggressive to condone your language

3 Likes

Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by dhateeboi(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ishanipepe:

What's indecent in Nigerian lawyers dressing? Don't be daft... If she feels so strongly she'd have gone for Sharia law

Lol, I see you're already 'dafted'
U know what.. Clear ur mind and read the Emir's comment again, read ur thread and read my comment

Maybe you'll be shocked if u hear my stand on the hijab issue but what you're trying to do here is wrong and that's it
Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by ItsTutsi(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
ur not here to understand the reason and logic behind her insisting on the hijab,why open a thread if ur going stick to the narration that suites u..u keep insulting people awhile trying to pass ur views,it's a faceless forum,it's not ur fault
Ishanipepe:

You have no knowledge of the religious education than her.... Poverty is your real problem
Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by dhateeboi(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=Ishanipepe post=63370095][/quote]

Lol, wrong picture right?
Maybe u need to lean to use NL

Anyways, I'm being sincere with u
Take it or leave it
Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by zionmde: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
ItsTutsi:
all that u mentioned is only mention in the hadith,which is only recommended and not compulsory,if i or anybody feel like doing it,non of u can do anything about it and if u don't feel like it,it's not a sin...but the covering hair with a hijab or scarf is compulsory,no two ways about it...and our prophet didn't marry Khadijah when she was 6,but whatever makes u happy..u should acquire knowledge about a stuff before spewing bullshit
I know it was Khadija that married ur prophet whom she was older than and not the other way round
I thought u said the only women worth emulating in Islam is aisha and Khadija. Why are u insinuating that emulating them is optional and not compulsory

3 Likes

Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by Ishanipepe(f): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
dhateeboi:

Lol, I see you're already 'dafted'
U know what.. Clear ur mind and read the Emir's comment again, read ur thread and read my comment

Maybe you'll be shocked if u hear my stand on the hijab issue but what you're trying to do here is wrong and that's it

I care not... What is good for the Emir's daughter is good for the commoner

1 Like

Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by dhateeboi(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ishanipepe:

Ok, I understand u now #WannaBe
It doesn't work that way in Islam

I beg of you.. Inculcate much more sense if you'll quote me again, thanks

1 Like

Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by ItsTutsi(m): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
covering of the hair is compulsory as stated in the quran and by the prophet..while other things are recommended but compulsory e.g hadith...and i don't mean they are the only.women to emulate,but they were among the best
zionmde:

I know it was Khadija that married ur prophet whom she was older than and not the other way round
I thought u said the only women worth emulating in Islam is aisha and Khadija. Why are u insinuating that emulating them is optional and not compulsory
Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by zionmde: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
ItsTutsi:
covering of the hair is compulsory as stated in the quran and by the prophet..while other things are recommended but compulsory e.g hadith...and i don't mean they are the only.women to emulate,but they were among the best
And u don't wish ur sisters and daughters to emulate the best women?

3 Likes

Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Op, are you Ishilove or you are her twin sister?
Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by ItsTutsi(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
hahahah and all this while I have never known emir' s daughter,how she looks like or her name...so my devotion and practice is null and void to God bcuz "What is good for the Emir's daughter is good for the commoner"
Ishanipepe:

Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by ItsTutsi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
as in?
zionmde:

And u don't wish ur sisters and daughters to emulate the best women?
Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by zionmde: 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
ItsTutsi:
as in?
Emulate aisha and marry at 6 Emulate khadija and marry a man who is younger and would feed from their pocket

1 Like

Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by MasterKim: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Rubbish argument.
Religion should be separated from governance and rule of law.

If I be president of dz country ehn, any religious fanatic dat talk nonsense, both Christian or Muslim,... Straight to prison ni
Confusionist religion
Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by ItsTutsi(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
well I would in a hurry if my daughter is getting married to a prophet,most honest,just,truth,faithful,courageous etc..but again even tho it's recommended but it's not compulsory,so if I or any other person decided not to,it's not a sin...but covering the hair is compulsory,that's the difference
zionmde:

Emulate aisha and marry at 6
Emulate khadija and marry a man who is younger and would feed from their pocket
Re: Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! by Ishilove: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hozier:
Op, are you Ishilo.ve or you are her twin sister?
Your siggy is hilarious! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Translate These Yoruba Sentence Into English. Linguista / The Yoruba And Other Canaanite/hebrew Israelites Of Nigeria / Meet The Newly Elected Waziri Of Islamic Iwo Emirate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.