Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

I’ll Get Nigeria To Work Again – Atiku Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Get Nigeria To Work Again – Atiku Vows (589 Views)

Alleged Attack On President Buhari In Kebbi: Contortionists At Work Again / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows / 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Get Nigeria To Work Again – Atiku Vows by osaze2017(m): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has pledged his readiness to get Nigeria to work again through the provision of gainful employment for her teeming youths across the country.

ex-number two citizen stated this Saturday at the official opening of Chicken Cottage quick service restaurant at the Jabi Lake Mall in Abuja.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/ill-get-nigeria-work-atiku-vows/

Re: I’ll Get Nigeria To Work Again – Atiku Vows by kajoula(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
Buhari said more than this.....and here we are.

Politicians have seen the foolishness of its citizens to therefore taking advantage of Nigerians as a fool that they are.
Re: I’ll Get Nigeria To Work Again – Atiku Vows by osazeeblue01: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
OK sir but sir we have been hearing this now. We don't know who to trust anymore.
Re: I’ll Get Nigeria To Work Again – Atiku Vows by python1: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Say that to these disgusting beasts pictured below.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Get Nigeria To Work Again – Atiku Vows by ibedun: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
python1:

Disgusting creatures from a particular region of the country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Get Nigeria To Work Again – Atiku Vows by zionmde: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
python1:
Last Time I checked one striking resemblance between pigs and some humans is how the scatter kids everywhere. I think the comparison between pigs and humans would fit in more to those who marry 4 wives, impregnant 5 sidechicks and scatter children everywhere like pigs.
So next time u want to describe ur dad to anybody u have a perfect animal for that

1 Like

Re: I’ll Get Nigeria To Work Again – Atiku Vows by tuniski: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
kajoula:
Buhari said more than this.....and here we are.

Politicians have seen the foolishness of its citizens to therefore taking advantage of Nigerians as a fool that they are.
Buhari is not an. Employer thus has Zero ideas on job creation. Atiku created and still Creating jobs!
Re: I’ll Get Nigeria To Work Again – Atiku Vows by python1: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
[s]
zionmde:

Last Time I checked one striking resemblance between pigs and some humans is how the scatter kids everywhere. I think the comparison between pigs and humans would fit in more to those who marry 4 wives, impregnant 5 sidechicks and scatter children everywhere like pigs.
So next time u want to describe ur dad to anybody u have a perfect animal for that
[/s]
Go and say that to dilector Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, not me. I'm only complying with what the dilector said.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Get Nigeria To Work Again – Atiku Vows by chernest2002: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
We don't want northern job creation anymore, just tell us how you will send every region to their tents, that's just a new song we want to hear. We want to manage our resources and create the jobs by ourselves we are not handicap.
Re: I’ll Get Nigeria To Work Again – Atiku Vows by Tugsramm(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
osaze2017:
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has pledged his readiness to get Nigeria to work again through the provision of gainful employment for her teeming youths across the country.

ex-number two citizen stated this Saturday at the official opening of Chicken Cottage quick service restaurant at the Jabi Lake Mall in Abuja.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/ill-get-nigeria-work-atiku-vows/
d same old and dry stories.
Re: I’ll Get Nigeria To Work Again – Atiku Vows by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
You're fighting wholeheartedly for this thing that's givin u erections...I just hope the pay is really worth it.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose On $1bn ECA Money To Fight Already Defeated Boko Haram / Abdullahi Denies False Report On Fuel Scarcity, To Sue Originator Of Fake News / Senate President, Bukola Saraki's Christmas Wishes To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.