Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,672 members, 7,844,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo (46726 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by danthamccoy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
And you just revive it's dying spirit, if you've nothing relevant to do. Sleep it's late already. Quote me again and
Go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by GindoX(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to slap her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the issue to their village elders but if the neighbours refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.

Guy, werin u dey talk.? How this relate to what was posted.. Tunde! Come and superglue his anus.! Use 4 minutes.
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by 400billionman: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
ERROR....

I pray in Jesus name, no evil shall overshadow nor swallow my moment of joy.

1 Like

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nigeria and bad news, Its hi time sad tale stops hitting the media abeg,.
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by ariklawani(f): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to slap her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the issue to their village elders but if the neighbours refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
Weree somebody.
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by openmine(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
Yet another family leaves this world no thanks to the recklessness of the driver....
As for those saying its not your portion.....
It maybe ur portion if U enter a bus and dont caution the driver to be careful
It may be ur portion if U dont support FRSC to curb this menace that has gradually taken loved ones almost on a monthly basis!
It maybe ur portion if U see a bad vehicle and still hop in hoping that God will still save U from any accident in the vehicle!

Lets do the right thing now!

Don't wait for it to happen to ur family members or loved ones before U do what is right!

No more "RIP" or "its not my portion" tag!

1 Like

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My heart goes out to those who used their savings to buy the wedding's asoebi.
dry!!

2 Likes

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by Jbuster: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hello, good morning. Please help.me fund my wallet. I paid 2000 naira on your access bank account on Monday through my access bank app. And immediately my account was debited. It is so regrettable that since then my wallet has not been credited. Mr victor
ojeanelo please do something. I'm already fed up of this.
(victor ojeanelo & Clubkonnect)
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by DONADAMS(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
a very dry attempt of a joke...please grow up...this isn't the right time

2 Likes

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by madgoat(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:

Seriously you don't have sense at all

1 Like

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by highchief1: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
This is very sad. A woman, late Deaconess Juliana Adaeze Wagoha and her daughter identified as Dr Elizabeth Ihuoma Wagoha, have died tragically leaving their family and friends in lament. According to reports gathered, the 49-year-old woman was said to be travelling with her 25-year-old daughter from their base at Port-Harcourt, Rivers state to Onitsha in order to get some things for her (daughter's) wedding meant to take place in two weeks ago- before tragedy struck.

The pair both died in a fatal accident.

Their burial arrangements have been concluded as they are to be laid to rest on Friday, December 22. May their souls rest in peace.

Facebook user, Chinyeaka Jane‎, shared the below online;

May this, never be our portion, in our season of celebration...........

She was just 49 , a Registrar in a University. Her first child/daughter was already a Medical doctor at 25 And about to get married. Invitations have gone out and they were just waiting for the great day which never came!
The marriage was to take place 2 weeks ago. Mum and daughter left their base,PH to Onitsha to get souvenirs/ stuffs for the wedding and that was it! Death struck!
My heart goes out to their families .
How would one begin to console them? What would you say to the man who.lost a wife and a daughter? Or the children or the young girl's husband? OMG!!!

Life and Death!

Just before you brag and boast and threaten others, remember that this life is so transient, so fleeting and ephemeral.
Before you complain of all the things you couldnt get, remember that BEING ALIVE IS A PRIVILEGE.

I am just imagining the feeling in their households now. The man of the house and the bridegroom of the dead lady will still not have recovered from this shock, if they will ever. Sad!!

Rest in peace mother and child. At least, you won't have any more worries again!

My condolences to the family. May God give you and your entire family the fortitude to bear this IRREPARABLE LOSS.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/mother-daughter-dies-travelling-prepare-wedding-rivers-photo.html
this is death
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by talk2percy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
What a wicked world. What a double tragedy, Kai! See fine geh just go like that..

1 Like

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by debspauly(f): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
undecided must you post it here too please let the dead rest in peace.. everything Na news on Nairaland.
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by pointstores(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
Very sad
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by Hahnemann: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Chai, village ppl, y na?
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by Tphoto1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
Them don fry them chop.
Chai... Had they know they go buy d things for PH.
Within 1 year my 3 elder sister got wedded
Trad n white at different location n mom will av to travel starting from intro of all till the white....
God protected her for us
Thnk u Jesus
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by godwin120alex: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
So painful

1 Like

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by macanu(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mother and daughter just die like what hv they done who do this 1,God hv mercy,bad things are happening
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by Lefe(f): 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
How do you mean Sir
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

How can a woman who swore an oath to the marine kingdom from where she got her daughter in the first place, never to allow her get married be going about making wedding arrangements with her?

God won't protect what he didn't give to you!

Your title in the church not withstanding.

She paid the ultimate price trying to out smart the devil.
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by dawno2008(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My heart goes out to those who used their savings to buy the wedding's asoebi.

seriously u be oloshi somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by YelloweWest: 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jesus!!!
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by YelloweWest: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

How can a woman who swore an oath to the marine kingdom from where she got her daughter in the first place, never to allow her get married be going about making wedding arrangements with her?

Where did u get thus info from? Were u there when she got a child from marine spirit?
World people sharr
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by YelloweWest: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
EmekaBlue:
cry she was my friend in China...She actually just graduated from southeast university,Nanjing China.

This news was a big shock to me.

May her soul with her lovely mom soul keep resting in peace.
Chai!!! I don't know them but the level of shock in me on reading this is tremendous.

I can only imagine what the family is going through.... OMG

2 Likes

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by baby124: 4:42am On Dec 18, 2017
Great loss. I feel for the husband and the fiancé. Were the mother to live, she may not survive such a loss

1 Like

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by miketayo(m): 5:42am On Dec 18, 2017
python1:
2 days ago, some people were jubilating at the death of some family members in the north, pretty sure those people will now be expecting sympathy. Honestly, I don't give a damn.

See this one looking for attention cheesy shame on u
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by Gee001: 6:15am On Dec 18, 2017
Omg, I know the mum, so soft spoken. Too bad cry cry
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by Mhatex(m): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2017
madridguy:
May God bless their souls and comfort their family.
embarassed
madridguy:
May God bless their souls and comfort their family.
AMEN
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by Cannonleo(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2017
python1:
2 days ago, some people were jubilating at the death of some family members in the north, pretty sure those people will now be expecting sympathy. Honestly, I don't give a damn.
with all this and you think you have sense.

Yours is still on vacation
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by YaksonFCA(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2017
RIP
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by begwong: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

You must be the general overseer of the the cult group to know this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by tigonana: 8:39am On Dec 18, 2017
DRJECKYLL:
I hurts me when a fellow igbo and Christian die during what is supposed to be a joyous period of life. It hurts because I see my family in her family. I pray God watch over the family this holiday and Grant peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House? / Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now / Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.