Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,397 members, 7,843,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo (46722 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2017
ogwo ego things.
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by IdeyFindWife: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

How can a woman who swore an oath to the marine kingdom from where she got her daughter in the first place, never to allow her get married be going about making wedding arrangements with her?

God won't protect what he didn't give to you!

Your title in the church not withstanding.

She paid the ultimate price trying to out smart the devil.

I pray for your own sake that there should probably be some truth to this garbage ur spewing here for the sake of likes otherwise you may later find karma's trackers are on you for similar benefits too in some nearest future!

Let's desist from making needless coquetry of solemn issues like this, peace!
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by mechanics(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
May God console the family members they have left behind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now / Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.