Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Alao Akala Formally Joins Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao Akala Formally Joins Apc (365 Views)

Obaseki Formally Joins PDP / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos / Omisore Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alao Akala Formally Joins Apc by Soleymania(m): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on Saturday in Ibadan declared the death of opposition parties in Oyo State.

Tinubu spoke during a mega rally at the ancient Mapo Hall, while receiving former Gov. Adebayo Alao-Akala, former Senate Leader, Teslim Folarin and hosts of others into the APC.
Governor of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi, Governor Rauf Aregbesola (Osun), and Governor Rotimi Akeredolu (Ondo), joined Tinubu to receive the defectors.

Also, the event coincided with the 68th birthday of Ajimobi.

Tinubu said, “Today is very important because of the governor’s birthday. I really thank God for my friend, Alao-Akala and others for joining the APC.

(1) (Reply)

I Found The Course The New Commissioner Of Happiness..has Been Taking @ Coursera / Roslyn Is Looking To Share An Apartment With Anyone In Ajao Estate For Two Month / Alleged N69bn Fraud: EFCC Arrests Finance Chief Of Goodluck Jonathan’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.