Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father (62682 Views)

The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) / A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by Nedfed(m): 4:58am On Dec 18, 2017
Luizkid:

At last you made sense b4 2017 ends grin
Omo see finishing
Luizkid u no try oooo

Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by oglalasioux(m): 5:38am On Dec 18, 2017
Whoever made this girl hold that placard should be jailed.
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by MakeADifference: 5:41am On Dec 18, 2017
My secondary school Wesley College Ibadan was founded 1904s. Obafemi Awolowo, Tai Solarin attended the school. So definitely that image can never be Lagos, 1895.

I already saved it so I can track where that creature got the picture from.

Lots of mischief in the hands of these wayward net users.

Okoyeeboz:

That picture you uploaded shows your abject ignorance of history.

It says Lagos first heard music at 1895. However, if you had dug deeper, you'll have discovered that a decade earlier in 1885, a Nigerian Christopher Sapara Williams was already called to the bar as a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by TourismMan(m): 5:43am On Dec 18, 2017
Nice strategy
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In advanced climes Child Protective services will take custody of this child.

Her parents are a disgrace to parenthood.
They are no different from parents who smuggle their kids to Italy to go prostitute,
They are no different from parents who give their kids enamel plates and push them into traffic to solicit for alms,
They are no different from parents who teach their kids how to pick pockets at crusades.

This is unjustifiable,
There is no dignity in begging.
Not a single justification for such show of shame.

Her useless dad that wants to get Otedola and Linda's attention is probably somewhere playing Baba Ijebu and Lotto, or in one hostel in LASU sucking the brezz of his underaged girlfriend.

Leaving his daughter vulnerable to the preys that abound in the perversed city of Lagos.

My guy chop knuckle..... u finally got those loosened knots tightened.
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by Lightening: 6:01am On Dec 18, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

Please shut up, I have been to hell on earth and back. When wicked hardship catch person, you do shit to get cash. Stop condemning people for stupid reasons

I agree there are such times of hardships that can push anyone take up extreme measures. But why rest the whole burden on the innocent girl alone? People, rightly, will easily interprete the whole drama as pure blackmail thereby making the strategy ineffective. What happened to the man carrying the placard ostensibly written by his daughter while she stands beside his father? It will paint a better picture that can earn them sympathy; which is what the whole thing was designed to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by sixtus3606(m): 6:31am On Dec 18, 2017
Luizkid:

Chai!!.... NwaAmaikpe has been a savage back to back this year. this time, I believe some nairalanders donated sense to him!! cheesy
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2017
okaynigeria:
A girl who is seen a in photo holding a placard pleading with Two Nigerian Business Tycoons, Femi Otedola and Tony Elumelu to help her father with a job.

The placard which the father's number is written boldly is found below:

https://www.okay.ng/gist/little-girl-holding-placard-begs-femi-otedola-tony-elumelu-to-help-her-father-with-a-job/

My daddy needs...

1 Like

Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by wumade: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2017
I too know, just one question I have for you;
How do you know she is in Lagos?

quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=63371479] shocked

They are no different from parents who smuggle their kids to Italy to go prostitute,
They are no different from parents who give their kids enamel plates and push them into traffic to solicit for alms,
They are no different from parents who teach their kids how to pick pockets at crusades.

This is unjustifiable,

Her useless dad that wants to get Otedola and Linda's attention is probably somewhere playing Baba Ijebu and Lotto, or in one hostel in LASU sucking the brezz of his underaged girlfriend.

Leaving his daughter vulnerable to the preys that abound in the perversed city of Lagos.

[/quote]
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by rolla10(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2017
doyinbaby:
I doubt if her father can get a job by this type of blackmail
Am afraid
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by lagosrd: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

Please shut up, I have been to hell on earth and back. When wicked hardship catch person, you do shit to get cash. Stop condemning people for stupid reasons

Something just keep telling me pray for some people who think they got to where they are through their hardwork and education. May you never see hardship. It's all about Grace and mercy of God. Millions are out there confused, no jobs, no work, no startup capital. Even if they try to sell in the traffic in Lagos, it's jail by the kick against indiscipline guards. I pray favour smile on the guy and as many who don't have a job. To feed a family is not a joke and send them to school, Hummmmm may we never know that kind suffering that will frustrate one into stuffs like this.
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by djbussy(m): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2017
This country is bleeped. May God help us all.
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 18, 2017
toye440:

Bros, as bad as it looks, trust me frustration lead him to this. He must hv tried everything and u know wen things r not going as they should frustration sets in.
And talk abt child protective service in Nigeria, wre children in many families today r slaves hucking for d family and some suffer all manner of abuse even rape by their father. Look Nigeria is a failed union its not too late to fix it. How r u sure those in d child protective service r any better.
Bwahahahaha.. Where are those Nigerian defenders?
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by AlanSugar(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2017
Luizkid:

There's always a day in paradise for you, for me, for NwaAmaikpe! grin no situation is completely hopeless.
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by Smartii(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2017
Why expose this girl to such undue conditions? so very unnecessary, if the father thinks he is the one that needs job most, he should check graduates churned out yearly by universities coupled with those already graduated with no jobs. This gimmick is unfair as the father should be able to fend for his family. Children not up to your age sell pure water in the street of agege while back from school. The father is just trying to be an opportunist. Something similar happened in the White House during Obama days, but not anyway close to this.
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by AlanSugar(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2017
dominique:
Using children to beg, a big no no. Some parents no get shame sha

I agree with you to some extent. Yes they may be shameless but on the other hand, don't you think they are creative? Which is worse, this or armed robbery?
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by AlanSugar(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2017
travelpoint:

Are you saying she wrote this herself? Her father needs to be investigated

And if the father wrote it, is that a crime? He should be investigated for what, child abuse? Then all the kids hawking in the streets should have their parents incarcerated for being poor. People just need to tuck in their buffoonery and realise the economy is indeed rough and rough situations call for rough measures.
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by hAlexandro(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2017
dollyjoy:
I doubt she know what she is doing. It was written and given to her to hold.
ya right
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by Ginaruby: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2017
I believe most persons commenting poo are below 30, not married and never provided for a family.
So I hold nothing against your qwerty (keypads) because I doubt it's coming from a brain.

If u feel what he has done or is doing is wrong why not offer him a JOB and end this.
So if u can't offer him a job don't come here and criticize him.

Cheap calculators forming PC

1 Like

Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by Nne5: 8:01am On Dec 18, 2017
tit:
Linda Ikeji is the reachest flateeno
grin grin
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by Fhowe: 8:07am On Dec 18, 2017
we must put a stop to this national disgrace why is everybody in Nigeria turning to a beggar ,pardon me i am not trying to sound arrogant or proud i grew up here and know the way things are yes the economy is biting hard on most of us but this issue of begging and self pity is getting out of hand .(Right from the airport to your room in your family house ) na wa i think this is a new trend
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by Hollyharjii: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=63371479] shocked

This is unjustifiable,

I totally disagree with dis, its lacuna
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by TonyRoland(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is unjustifiable,

d first time u finally make sense
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by newslifeop: 9:32am On Dec 18, 2017
Really
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by Somatic(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is unjustifiable,

Did you just accidentally make sense?
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by Awoleesu(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is unjustifiable,

. Guy, for the very first time you make deeeep sense!
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by JamalAsahd(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2017
Luizkid:
lol
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2017
hmm...our to tithes payers and politicians to the rescue...I hope daddy freeze sees this one
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Luizkid:
legendary
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by AiiVee(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
just stunt for a big time help
Re: Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father by ashjay001(m): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is unjustifiable,

Unfortunately, I agree with u, on this! The poor girl, even looks embarrassed as f*ck!shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria / My Experience With The Wife Of A Major In The Nigerian Army / Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.