Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) (73681 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) / Thierry Henry: Kanu Never Told Me I Was Called Igwe In Nigeria / Thierry Henry Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
hahahah they will say he has endorsed the biafra agitation grin cheesy
coolitempa:
Buyers beware....in another few years or even months sef, I will bet the iPod youths will claim this picture is evidence of the fact that he is of iboe origin...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by benifeanyi00556(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
elgramz:
Okorocha will be like
This got me

2 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by navyseal2220: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
Afonjas foaming and envying. Does he look Yoruba to you? If you want someone that looks Yoruba, go and find Adebayor or Lakuku and dress them in Yoruba attire. People like Henry, Marshall, Hartford, that look Igbo...tall, handsome, light and lean muscle like Ebuka or Flavour celebrity, will always identify with Igbos, never Yoruba. Stop hating.., Igbos don't look like Yoruba and never will. Yorubas look like Eastern Kenyans and South Sudaense with jet black or blue black color like this...like Adebayor, Lakuku, Obafemie Martins, and others.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by lebete3000: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Topestbilly:
grin

Truly the voice of people is the voice of God, after years of calling the legend "Igwe" he finally attain the title.

Please tell igwe to bring the cap forward, it's not face-cap grin

Unfortunately his occiput (Yoruba meaning for "Ogo"wink won't let that happen grin

2 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by PercyK: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
grin
elgramz:
Okorocha will be like
angry
elgramz:
Okorocha will be like

2 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Intrepid01:
the guys look be like ...what sorta rubbish is this?
It's a lie...He's never felt so honoured

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
navyseal2220:
Afonjas foaming and envying. Does he look Yoruba to you? If you want someone that looks Yoruba, go and find Adebayor or Lakuku and dress them in Yoruba attire. People like Henry, Marshall, Hartford, that look Igbo...tall, light and lean muscle like Ebuka celebrity, will always identify with Igbos, never Yoruba. Stop hating.., Igbos don't look like Yoruba and never will. Yorubas look like Eastern Kenyans and South Sudaense with jet black color like this...like Adebayor, Lakuku, Obafemie Martins, and others.
Lol...and Pogba too..

4 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by Jbuster: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hello, good morning. Please help.me fund my wallet. I paid 2000 naira on your access bank account on Monday through my access bank app. And immediately my account was debited. It is so regrettable that since then my wallet has not been credited. Mr victor
ojeanelo please do something. I'm already fed up of this.
(victor ojeanelo & Clubkonnect)
Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by navyseal2220: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mariangeles:
Lol...and Pogba too..

Yeah, there you go...one ogogoro for you. grin
Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by BrownRoofRep: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
coolitempa:
Buyers beware....in another few years or even months sef, I will bet the iPod youths will claim this picture is evidence of the fact that he is of iboe origin...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by lndigene(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
I hear Gov. Rochas Okoroacha will be unveiling a Thiery Henry statue in Owerri moro.

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by histemple: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
Topestbilly:
grin

Truly the voice of people is the voice of God, after years of calling the legend "Igwe" he finally attain the title.

Chai!!! Your last line is epic.

2 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by steve6: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
...and it came to pass ! Igwe Thiery Henry !

2 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
navyseal2220:

Yeah, there you go...one ogogoro for you. grin
Noooo ...I don't take ogogoro o...Just give me yogurt and that will do
Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by BrownRoofRep: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
navyseal2220:
Afonjas foaming and envying. Does he look Yoruba to you? If you want someone that looks Yoruba, go and find Adebayor or Lakuku and dress them in Yoruba attire. People like Henry, Marshall, Hartford, that look Igbo...tall, handsome, light and lean muscle like Ebuka or Flavour celebrity, will always identify with Igbos, never Yoruba. Stop hating.., Igbos don't look like Yoruba and never will. Yorubas look like Eastern Kenyans and South Sudaense with jet black color like this...like Adebayor, Lakuku, Obafemie Martins, and others.
See finishing.
grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by walexy06(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lols...Igwe with tattoo...I hail oo, tomorrow now him go say Mosquitoes bit am as dem bite Rooney wen him com Naija....waiting for his comment on a visit to naija

2 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Am wondering, He landed in Lagos, a Yoruba land but how come he was dressed in Igbo attire instead of Yoruba?
Maybe he landed in the Igbo community of Lagos state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by muller101(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Intrepid01:
look at this attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Topestbilly:
grin

this is one of the best comment I have seen on nairaland all through this year

2 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
coolitempa:

Savagery 1000%
Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by emmie14: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
blingxx:

Bro... Show us a picture of your state and let see how beautiful it is cheesy
My state? Am still agitating now. Lagos is an eye saw. Dirtiness is your hallmark google it.

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Intrepid01:
he is thinking to himself like'I prolly look silly now'
Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by shallysgirl: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
coolitempa:
Ipob inside this matter?You are definitely obsesssed with ipob.
Your ocd needs urgent psychiatric attention

Epele sir/ma. Smh

8 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
This Guinness no 2 get sense abeg
While bringing Henry when we av better players like Messi and Ronaldo.
Or is it that dey just using it to console Arsenal fans of inability to win Premier League for almost 13yrs?
I'll rather welcome Kanté than Henry joooor.

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by jeromeoke(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
The wise people embrace the igbo /biafra, the foolish Nigerian is been sold in libia for 200 dollar.

3 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by shallysgirl: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Yeligray:
Nnamdi kanu right now

Ocd alert.
Cant do without the mention of the name of your saviour.Thought your saviour was called awolielwo

3 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by marooh: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
ottohan:

because they are skull miners. Or Jihadists cool
grin

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by megama: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
metronaija2:
Arsenal legend and Skysports pundit, Theirry Henry arrived Lagos, Nigeria today and after a brief press conference he was pictured in an Igbo traditional attire .

http://www.metronaija.com/photos-theirry-henry-dressed-igbo-attire/

An illustrious SON.check the DNA. He has come back to were he belong undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by NettyNelly(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
metronaija2:
Arsenal legend and Skysports pundit, Theirry Henry arrived Lagos, Nigeria today and after a brief press conference he was pictured in an Igbo traditional attire .

http://www.metronaija.com/photos-theirry-henry-dressed-igbo-attire/

So him get tattoo make him no come PH oh cos na sanko straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round / Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.