Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) (61051 Views)

Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AdaFonju: 10:57am On Dec 18, 2017
historyworld031:
I hope this war starts, finally the people of the south south would get rid of the criminal gangs known as ijaw.
Hatespeech wont do you any good, I hope the mods are watching, majority of the people of south south are Ijaw or have lived and traded with us, the Ikwerres , ibibios etc we have interacted with the entire groups in Niger delta before Nigeria, the Ijaws are part and parcel of the south south if you dont like that go back to the west with your brothers
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AxxeMan: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2017
AdaFonju:

Edwin Clark is no ones bitcvt, can you explain what made him a bitcvt to an ika man, because I dont understand and don't go around posting ur usual gibberish, brings facts, ogbemudia on the other hand is an Ika man even the name is ika, ogbe mu(my house) dia(dey),
Unless you will say this is bini language too,

I was waiting for this finally the rat is in the trap !! Hahahaha what you just translated if you aren't making yourself illiterate on purpose is that not Edo language ?

Hahahaha look how you just shot your ijaw flat leg grin
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AxxeMan: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2017
hamzeiy:

If ijaws actually think they are the fourth largest tribe in the country, then they are suffering from self deceit, the only state the occupy fully is bayelsa a state not bigger than zaria local govt of kaduna state, sambiza forest is like 5 times bayelsa state, they are minorities in delta,rivers and ondo state i wonder where the got the fourth largest ethnic group from . My dear friends the bini kingdom are known through history. Other than oil no body would have known there is a tribe called ijaw in the first place

Nor mind them, that what I keep telling them, This people they dont even go to school ..... Thats why we see products like one called adafonju on this forum grin its when war starts they will know that they are tiny minorities and very well disliked by other tribes in the south south ........

1 Like

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AdaFonju: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2017
AxxeMan:

I was waiting for this finally the rat is in the trap !! Hahahaha what you just translated if you aren't making yourself illiterate on purpose is that not Edo language ?

Hahahaha look how you just shot your ijaw flat leg grin
Thats is pure ika igbo not any bini, show me a bini dictionary showing all three words or logout and continue ur ignorance with another moniker
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AdaFonju: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2017
AxxeMan:

Nor mind them, that what I keep telling them, This people they dont even go to school ..... Thats why we see products like one called adafonjo on this forum grin its when war starts they will know that they are tiny minorities and very well disliked by other tribes in the south south ........
The other tribes are actually hoping d Ijaws make good on their threats, I know the Yorubas will love teach you a lesson, the fulanis are already rampaging bini communities the Igbos will also be happy to see an end of the noisy nonentities the ikas igbankes urhobos itsekiri an other minorities will surely love to see the end of their oppressors
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2017
they just gave you a crown prince and you dey frown face....what a display of arrongance written all over....ur father fit live longer than you expect and the throne no go reach your hand self...
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The kpekuses of BIU, Auchipoly, Ekiadolor, Uniben, AAU and Igbinedion university students are devoured daily on the kingsize bed in one ugly palace at Uselu.

No mercy whatsoever for any creature in skirts.
See him scouting for a new prey like a thief.
The monarchy is finished.

Oba is a write off,
The Edaiken is even worse.
be careful what u say papi. ogunoba is nothing to play with o, don't insult the throne unless you are tired of living this life. Ososomaye is very active. Akhasee never ceases. Enikaro are watching you...this is even December and raining season approaches soon next year.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
debspauly:
lolzzz it's ok sir I have heard you oo just send a message.. that will do.
the mail i'm using isn't connected to this account.
Just msg me at udementa1990@gmail.com
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by SicilianMafia: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
AdaFonju:

Thats is pure ika igbo not any bini, show me a bini dictionary showing all three words or logout and continue ur ignorance with another moniker

Stop disgracing yourself guy That is pure Edo Language!
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AdaFonju: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
SicilianMafia:

Stop disgracing yourself guy That is pure Edo Language!
And like I told you on your other account AxxeMan its Ika language because he was an Ika man if you disagree show me a bini dictionary having those 3 words or logout again and quote me with historyworld031
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by SicilianMafia: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
AdaFonju:

And like I told you on your other account AxxeMan its Ika language because he was an Ika man if you disagree show me a bini dictionary having those 3 words or logout again and quote me with historyworld031

You are talking rubbish , I would rather Educate a pig I have no time to waste!

Keep disgracing yourself
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by SicilianMafia: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
AdaFonju:

I am not a minority like ijaw so I don't need multiple accounts unlike you cheesy grin grin

When your ban on your nenigbo account dey end ? Hahaha

Guy you never log into Afrifa accont today oo ... Log in na cheesy grin
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by 2sexycom(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

The Crown Prince took his father's facial appearance.

So he won't see his father again now that he's the king of Benin? Some traditions are strong!

I can't imagine not seeing my father face to face again.

I wish him well.
the father is dead.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AdaFonju: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
SicilianMafia:

I am not a minority like ijaw so I don't need multiple accounts unlike you cheesy grin grin

When your ban on your nenigbo account dey end ? Hahaha

Guy you never log into Afrifa accont today oo ... Log in na cheesy grin
Wen your don disgracing yourself SicilianMafia russianjacket historyworld031 AxxeMan movingon princeogun.....etc na only u go carry nairaland reach 4 million,
You never find dat bini dictionary? Maybe u drop am for italy Mr stapler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by SicilianMafia: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
AdaFonju:

Wen your don disgracing yourself SicilianMafia russianjacket historyworld031 AxxeMan movingon princeogun.....etc na only u go carry nairaland reach 4 million,
You never find dat bini dictionary? Maybe u drop am for italy Mr stapler

E pain this tiny minority ooo
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AdaFonju: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
SicilianMafia:

You are talking rubbish , I would rather Educate a pig I have no time to waste!

Keep disgracing yourself
As usual resorting to insults wen questioned for facts, it shows the strength of character and d lvl of your education,
Oga stapler attaching tribes
Silician love-vendor , keep pimping your people in Italy
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AdaFonju: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
SicilianMafia:

E pain this tiny minority ooo
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Oya check am for libya, one Edo girl in the last thread said she is in wales, you can also make a stop at swansea
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
2sexycom:
the father is dead.
Thank you for the information.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by adellam16(f): 1:08am On Dec 19, 2017
Paulosky1900:
mehn but this prince is like he will be more harsh than his dad...no smiles atall shocked
this prince fugly mehn
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Briteiyobo1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The kpekuses of BIU, Auchipoly, Ekiadolor, Uniben, AAU and Igbinedion university students are devoured daily on the kingsize bed in one ugly palace at Uselu.

No mercy whatsoever for any creature in skirts.
See him scouting for a new prey like a thief.
The monarchy is finished.

Oba is a write off,
The Edaiken is even worse.
How I wish you know what you are saying, people like do die young because of the way you Comment on issues you know little or nothing about.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
debspauly:
lolzzz it's ok sir I have heard you oo just send a message.. that will do.
udementa1990@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) / 8 Things Visitors Are Forbidden To Do At Oba Of Benin Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.