Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (612 Views)

Self-Heating Knee Protector For Painful Knee! ! / The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) / Whose Death Was The Most Painful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Roodez(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: . by yomi007k(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
U tilting into major depression.

Do u hav a job, or health issues.

Forget abt the world, there will always be someone better than u out there And u wil always be better than someone too.

Try to survive first then Live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Alexk2(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Roodez pls dont do anything stupid rather letz just talk it over. It's not as bad as devil make you believe. Pls reply my pm
Re: . by labanj1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
One thing I want you to know that life is full of its challenges. I once used to do things because of others. First focus on yourself first, everyone has got their own share of problems to deal with. I want you to forget what others expect from you and do things for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: . by sisisioge: 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
It is well. Stop pushing yourself to hard. Stop trying to measure up to expectations. Just look inward and understand what is actually bothering you...what is making you feel inferior buddy? You are human, just like the rest of us.
Re: . by Khonifer: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Don't do it bruh

Modified. Pay no attention to the animal below me.
Re: . by PastorLucifer: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
OP what do you need?

I have sniper, strong rope, small stool, razor blade, my street's transformer, i also have a car that can knock you down flat whenever you wish, my office is located on the 6th floor, I can volunteer to let you use our balcony & jump down.

Let me know your preference ASAP.

Cheers.
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 1:56am On Dec 18, 2017
You must understand that life isn't a bed of roses. It's a war that only the weak give up. Don't give up in life, let life give up in you bro.

It's too late to fail, stand up and love yourself for the little you have achieved. Everyday, people die in accident, don't you read it on nairaland, yet God kept you alive. There is a reason for it, its for you to excel and you will.

Things might look hard, scattered, and stupid, trust me, it's the way of life. With time, it will get organized and you will smile. Take solace from the fact that there is a day you will smile, keep that day in view and let the home of it sustain you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by azelab: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2017
please please please for the sake of God, dont ever and never commit suiside. By God's grace things will be better soon. All these things happen to you because of the very hard economy we are into presently. Just be prayerful, associate and close yourself to the Mighty God, distance yourself from sins and everything would be okay by God's Grace. Pls Dont Kill Yourself You Are Still More Much Important To Us.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2017
Hello OP,

Everyone has got a story and yours is not the worst (trust me). Infact, if i probably told you mine, you may have to cry and console me.

This also applies to me listening to another person's wailings and i forget mine to console him or her.

So! How do i cope? Ive learnt to fight and never give in to defeat, failure or the devil's antics. Even a Lion would run from you if you show how bold you are.

I pray that God comfort your heart. However, Strive to be at the winning side.
Re: . by IRIEBOY(m): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2017
op I feel your pain.. but you have to know you are better than millions of people out there.. don't try to please others.. one way or another, troubles will find us.. but we have to stay strong. through every dark night there is a brighter day ahead..

(1) (Reply)

Your Xmas Prep Is Not Complete If Dental Visit Is Missing In Your To-do List / Black Christmas As Family Of Four Wiped Off In An Accident / Lol: Couples Take Pre-wedding Photoshoot To Keke NAPEP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.