Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

When Your Antecedent Online Catch Up With You...evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Your Antecedent Online Catch Up With You...evidence (523 Views)

We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim / Abba Kyari Storms Kaduna To Help Catch Killers Of Agwom Adara(photos) / Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Antecedent Online Catch Up With You...evidence by sarrki(m): 5:27am On Dec 18, 2017
God let my enemies bow before my Aides

Re: When Your Antecedent Online Catch Up With You...evidence by Idokojimmy: 5:32am On Dec 18, 2017
So what's wrong here now? No abusive language.

She only leaned on a source.

And in an attempt to be real, she appreciated the AGF for making her attend d hearing.

If she sounded like a PDP memeber then I would have supported this op. But I see an aspiring blogger.

Nothing more
Re: When Your Antecedent Online Catch Up With You...evidence by konoplyanka: 6:39am On Dec 18, 2017
Ibos and double speak. Give them food and they charge mouth. Do you hear Biafra or death again since Atiku gave them his anus to lick?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Antecedent Online Catch Up With You...evidence by rifasenate11(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2017
should we publish Buhari and el-rufai's own??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imagine If The Europeans Owned Nigeria? / Buhari VS Atiku Popularity Vote. / How To Make Nigerian Roads Safer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.