Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) (44277 Views)

Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) / Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post / Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2017
grin
cummando:
We thank God...

Like say e concern me. These elites dont fight. All na wash.

By the way please its Christmas season. Reach out to someone today. Please. Even if na #50 naira give. And tell me how you felt when you gave.
PS no be to me o, before AONBB (association of nairaland bad mouth)enter here

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by DSoj(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2017
Where is the apology?
Wrong headline

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by whizbee(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2017
Meekmind:
A boy that has refused to grown up will never cease to behave like a toddler-Pete Edochie 1954

Where you there when he said it?
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by jerryadigun: 8:39am On Dec 18, 2017
:Dg
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by OKorowanta: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2017
Did David na small pikin,no respect
Sense don dey fall on him kpokukpoku head small small.

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by marooh: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2017
Nwata bulie nna ya enu grin
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2017
People can Lie.

You hear "Wow Thats Nice", " I am very happy about this"

In reality they are like

"And so what ?" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by Banter1(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2017
Very S.T.U.P.I.T a Boy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by PRINCERAPHAEL(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2017
NICE AND EASY BRO I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING THIS FOR LONG...GOOD ONE FROM MY BRO DAVIDO
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by Dalexicographer(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2017
silver94:
After saying Dele Momodu na my boy in osinachi remix undecided
Bros... it was in "Bahd Baddo Baddest" and not "osinachi" remix.. search your mind and think aright...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by Dalexicographer(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2017
whizbee:

Where you there when he said it?
he doesn't have to be...
where you there when the national anthem was made undecided[quote author=whizbee post=63383906]

���

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by Youngadvocate(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2017
Even after cunningly apologising to him in Humblesmith's Osinachi remix, they still no settle? angry angry
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by afolayangs(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2017
Wo what will happen to the track or line of Davido's song "Dele na my Boy...."
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by JJBROS(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2017
Abuja – The Police High Command has effected a shake-up in its hierarchy with the appointment of new Command CPs and redeployment of others. President Buhari and IG of Police This followed the approval of some CPs to proceed for the senior Executive Course at the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS) in Kuru, Jos. The new Command Commissioners of Police are CP Mohammed Mustapha, Delta State, CP Mawa Bala senchi, Jigawa state and CP Abdullahi Yerima, CP Adamawa State and CP Murtala Mani, CP Sokoto State. The officers proceeding for the Executive Course at NISPSS are CP Zanna Ibrahim Zanna, formerly CP Delta, CP Adeyemi Oyebade, formerly CP Railways, CP Moses Ambakina Jitoboh, formerly CP Adamawa State, CP David Oyebanji Folawiyo, CP Jonah Jackson Mava and CP Yunana Babas Other redeployed Commissioners of Police are CP Armament-CP Istifanus Shettima, CP Federal Intelligence Bureau, Abuja, CP Peace Ibekwe-Abdallah; CP Counter Terrorist Unit, Abuja, CP Adeyemi Samuel Ogunjemilusi, Deputy Commandant Police Staff College, Jos, CP Haruna Hazi Mshelia. Others are CP Maritime, Lagos, CP Sunday Ogbu, CP DFS, Force headquarters, CP Makama Hamisu, CP Budget. CP Aminu Usman, CP Courses, Police Staff College, Jos, CP Aminu Kwabe, CP INEC. Also affected are CP Felix Gani, CP FCID Anex, Lagos, CP Ibrahim Sabo, CP Border Patrol, CP Joseph Mukan, CP General Investigation, CP Abdullahi Yerima, CP CP Admin, Medical, Falomo Lagos.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/shake-police-delta-adamwa-jigawa-sokoto-get-new-cps/

I BEG NA NORTH GET POLICE?
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:58am On Dec 18, 2017
Wise decision by davido
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by optimismlaz(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2017
Osinachi remix is now a remembrance! One love
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by BabaO2: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2017
Na arrangee, probably from the dancing senator
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by richard870(m): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2017
Meekmind:
A boy that has refused to grown up will never cease to behave like a toddler-Pete Edochie 1954
Pls, check ur grammar!
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by steryj(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2017
Meekmind:

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by bakila: 9:11am On Dec 18, 2017
Meekmind:
I think Pete said "grow" not "grown", unless if you are referred to his 2018 comment.
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by ngxade(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2017
I KNOW TELL U NA

DAVIDO AND DELE MOMODU RECONCILE.

"True reconciliation, great joy... God bless DAVIDO... God bless DR ADEDEJI ADELEKE for his uncommon maturity... God bless the MOMODU family for that simple heart... We are a family... "

This is a big lesson for everybody to learn from .. no body cares what transpire between the two but we should not take sides when it comes to judge issues. Little is enough for the wise.
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2017
albacete:
E remain Davido and Wizkid.
They have reconcile, Davido just dey apologize give everybody, I guess that's his new yr resolution.

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2017
We know say when pickin see money when he never suppose see, he dey loose sense at time. But he still have his breast milk up to six months, Thank God he could still recognize senior.
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by fajob: 9:23am On Dec 18, 2017
Congrats ooooo check www.jolagict.com
newsynews:
Wow!

The beef between media mogul and Singer Davido has finally come to an end.

It all started when Davido's family were trying to take his daughter out of the country against the wish of his baby mama who is Dele Momodu's relative.

All parties including the Ovation Magazine Boss got involved in a heated argument at the airport which led to him getting disrespected by Davido and even in a song.

Well, they have finally decided to put all of that behind them as the singer is seen apologizing to Dele on stage.

The pictures were shared by the Ovation Boss who wrote -

True reconciliation, great joy... God bless DAVIDO... God bless DR ADEDEJI ADELEKE for his uncommon maturity... God bless the MOMODU family for that simple heart... We are a family... Pix by @sampixels

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/12/davido-publicly-apologizes-to-dele-momodu-end-beef.html?m=1
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2017
Good
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by room089: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2017
Good one my boy!

But am I seeing a 'Cele woman' on that 4th picture?

I keep saying it: I see Davido ending up with that his baby mama (that momodu of a lady) as husband and wife.

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2017
newsynews:
Wow!

The beef between media mogul and Singer Davido has finally come to an end.

It all started when Davido's family were trying to take his daughter out of the country against the wish of his baby mama who is Dele Momodu's relative.

All parties including the Ovation Magazine Boss got involved in a heated argument at the airport which led to him getting disrespected by Davido and even in a song.

Well, they have finally decided to put all of that behind them as the singer is seen apologizing to Dele on stage.

The pictures were shared by the Ovation Boss who wrote -

True reconciliation, great joy... God bless DAVIDO... God bless DR ADEDEJI ADELEKE for his uncommon maturity... God bless the MOMODU family for that simple heart... We are a family... Pix by @sampixels

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/12/davido-publicly-apologizes-to-dele-momodu-end-beef.html?m=1

That's a good one and congratulations to both parties as that is the kind of attitude and cultural heritage of morality and respect embedded in the AFRICAN CONTINENT and inherent among NIGERIANS-In particular the Yoruba Culture they both belong to and of course in AFRICAN in general just like it was observed from a photo clip making rounds depicting the Wife of the NIGERIA'S sitting VICE PRESIDENT extending a similar gesture of respect to the FORMER HEAD OF STATE of NIGERIA in GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON while exchanging pleasantries.

Nigrrian Youths should indeed learn from the above not only in relation to the physical gestures reflected in both cases but also in their thought process and online utterances that are usually and characteristically devoid of respect and moral upbringing in TRUTH absolutely.

This is not an ordinary sermon nor advice but a mandatory order to imbibe the culture of obedience in all their facet of life.

Their relationship with Us (GOD) shouldn't be limited to ONLY SUNDAY CHURCH SERVICES NOR 3 DAILY SALAT OBSERVATION but all knowledge and understanding garnered should and must be reflected in their lives as they are now representative of the export commodity in this New World character-wise in reference to NIGERIA'S DIVINE STATUS in relation to Our (GOD) existence.

With a profound Heart full of positivity that is worthy of emulation that we send you Our Warm regards in the humblest of humility and humaneness from

1. Nairaland.com (kbs468 as Handle)

2. www.facebook.com/tbjministries

3. kbzeez_show (Twitter)

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2017
My own is Dele can do anything for money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) / Migos Having Fun With Davido & Bred, Show Off Naira Notes (Pics, Video) / Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.