Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible (1923 Views)

Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain / IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Kingsley10000: 6:09am On Dec 18, 2017
I have noticed that those saying that President Buhari will never handover to Onye Igbo, are the same people who claimed that the then President Jonathan would never hand over to Buhari no matter what. Igbo Presidency 2023 is real. President Buhari will no only hand over to an igbo man, he will work for the emergence of Onye Igbo to succeed him. In 2003, President Buhari made an Igbo man, the late Chuba Okadigbo his running mate. In 2007, he also chose an Igbo man the late Umeh Ezuoke to be his Vice Presidential candidate. In 2011, President Buhari wrote to Ohaneze Ndigbo and requested to go into alliance with Ndigbo and asked that the two parties meet to go into an agreement. Lo and behold, Ohaneze Ndigbo met and decided to support our neighbour Ebele Azikiwe. Buhari then went to southwest and took Pastor Tunde Bakare as his running met. I stated these facts for record purposes. Let's not lose this opportunity for igbo president come 2023. President Buhari will support us come 2023, but we must first of all show commitment in re-electing him in 2019.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by BeijinDossier: 6:10am On Dec 18, 2017
Chike Okonkwo you have started your madness again. Ok wait we are coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Kingsley10000: 6:12am On Dec 18, 2017
tupu I kpariba mu,abum ezigbo nwafor igbo,abughi m onye afonja

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Bari22: 6:14am On Dec 18, 2017
facts

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Kingsley10000: 6:16am On Dec 18, 2017
igbo presidency 2023 is feasible only if we shun hate and embrace apc....buhari's regime in 2and half years have performed astronomically more than pdp's 16years rule in south east......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by BabaRamota1980: 6:25am On Dec 18, 2017
The incumbent has been handing over to igbo since 1999.

grin grin

OP, so you think Yoruba will sit and look while Buhari give to you a position we spent 8yrs focused on? He will just give it to you....just like that. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Kaymercury(m): 6:27am On Dec 18, 2017
lol
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by joeyfire(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2017
Kingsley10000:
I have noticed that those saying that President Buhari will
never handover to Onye Igbo, are the same people who
claimed that the then President Jonathan would never hand
over to Buhari no matter what.
Igbo Presidency 2023 is real. President Buhari will no only
hand over to an igbo man, he will work for the emergence of
Onye Igbo to succeed him.
In 2003, President Buhari made an Igbo man, the late Chuba
Okadigbo his running mate.
In 2007, he also chose an Igbo man the late Umeh Ezuoke to
be his Vice Presidential candidate.
In 2011, President Buhari wrote to Ohaneze Ndigbo and
requested to go into alliance with Ndigbo and asked that the
two parties meet to go into an agreement.
Lo and behold, Ohaneze Ndigbo met and decided to support
our neighbour Ebele Azikiwe.
Buhari then went to southwest and took Pastor Tunde
Bakare as his running met.
I stated these facts for record purposes. Let's not lose this
opportunity for igbo president come 2023.
President Buhari will support us come 2023, but we must
first of all show commitment in re-electing him in 2019.

One thing is certain. Igbos are not naive anymore. 2015 to date has done something strange to our people. Watch APGA closely between now and 2019

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by orion7: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2017
op you can't insult igbos and get away with it.
your father is a Gullible bastard for shagging your ho mother

#igbo amaka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by chiagozien(m): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2017
Pls stop this your nonsense noise making of igbo president.
Who told igbos problem is president.
What did obasanjo presidency did to yorubas,what did Goodluck did to niger delta,what have buhari done to his people.
Average igbo man dont care who is the president.

For your information there will be no election in ala igbo come 2019.
And stop dragging ndiigbo's name here because you are not speaking a bit of igbos mind here.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by olawalepopoola: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2017
AP what?
That regional Party? de day dream ooo
joeyfire:

One thing is certain. Igbos are not naive anymore. 2015 to date has done something strange to our people. Watch APGA closely between now and 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 18, 2017
Kingsley10000:
igbo presidency 2023 is feasible only if we shun hate and embrace apc....buhari's regime in 2and half years have performed astronomically more than pdp's 16years rule in south east......

I na atry

I nwaka

Embrace darknesss no be only apc

Nwanne, let's leave that matter and talk another thing

Apc is divisive

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by joeyfire(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2017
olawalepopoola:
AP what? That regional Party? de day dream ooo
What were ACN and CPC before?
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Kingsley1000(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2017
joeyfire:

how i wish apga will field somebody like soludo or umeh,we need to start supporting our own and stop playing second fiddle game to other tribes...why are igbos rooting for atiku?
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Turantula(m): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2017
Afonja! U go die for igbo matter. Leave igbo alone abeg U.
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by tsdarkside(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2017
joeyfire:

this i think too.....igbos are progressive people....they will realize that they have the power to make any political party other than apc famous sooner or later...

heck...if ipobians were not this stvpid,we would be talking about apc vs. ipob today......

why not take over the ol thing and rename it biafra...?....heck,why not take over the ol africa and rename it biafra...?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by tsdarkside(m): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
how i wish apga will field somebody like soludo or umeh,we need to start supporting our own and stop playing second fiddle game to other tribes...why are igbos rooting for atiku?

i dont get it too....

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by powerkey: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2017
Kingsley10000:
I have noticed that those saying that President Buhari will
never handover to Onye Igbo, are the same people who
claimed that the then President Jonathan would never hand
over to Buhari no matter what.
Igbo Presidency 2023 is real. President Buhari will no only
hand over to an igbo man, he will work for the emergence of
Onye Igbo to succeed him.
In 2003, President Buhari made an Igbo man, the late Chuba
Okadigbo his running mate.
In 2007, he also chose an Igbo man the late Umeh Ezuoke to
be his Vice Presidential candidate.
In 2011, President Buhari wrote to Ohaneze Ndigbo and
requested to go into alliance with Ndigbo and asked that the
two parties meet to go into an agreement.
Lo and behold, Ohaneze Ndigbo met and decided to support
our neighbour Ebele Azikiwe.
Buhari then went to southwest and took Pastor Tunde
Bakare as his running met.
I stated these facts for record purposes. Let's not lose this
opportunity for igbo president come 2023.
President Buhari will support us come 2023, but we must
first of all show commitment in re-electing him in 2019.

He-diots like you always have sleepless nights because of the Igbos.

Leave Igbos alone and mind failures of the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by joeyfire(m): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:

To be honest Atiku is a better candidate and Igbos have since independence chosen the better candidates. But this time around I think we are getting the sense we never had.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Jaideyone(m): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2017
lol mumu people. the moment APC picks an IBO candidate is the moment the party dies in the south west.

without Yoruba alliance APC wouldn't have gotten the presidency. after all Yoruba efforts to clean the image of buhari he won't even dare to put forward an ibo candidate.

just my opinion sha. no mumu should quote me
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by oloripelebe2: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2017
grin
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2017
Ndigbo has already shot itself on the foot by allowing an outlawed group known as ipob to hijack the campaign for a perpetually unelectable Atiku, for 2019, thereby making every other Nigerian, conclude that Atiku is purely an Igbo Candidate....while the Yorubas understand the political arithmetic well, by drawing themselves more to the Buhari Agenda, making it a foregone conclusion that a Yoruba person under APC will nick the Presidency in 2023...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Scholes007(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2017
Kingsley10000:
Why do your party tag a whole tribe hateful while expecting their vote? So people who think your messiah is a practical failure/grossly incompetent leader are now rated gullible right?

Pls dont be too clever than yourself and help your party get it right first then you will see how it wouldn't matter where Your the president comes from.

For now enjoy your perceived political miscalculation folk, for I will forever be grateful for not supporting a divisive gang like your most cherished party.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by bernf16(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2017
lets be analytical now pls...plssssssssssssssssssssssssss, kindly list any feasible achievements attained by this govt...i need to know pls...asap!

Kingsley10000:
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by bernf16(m): 8:58am On Dec 18, 2017
...have said it many times...kindly list any feasible achievements attained by this govt since its inception? plssssssssssssssssssssssss, asap!!!

Kingsley10000:
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by bernf16(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2017
...why would u used a foul word "gullible" to attributes a tribe u claimed to be from? U really disappointed me and u should be smacked & spanked so to realized the grievance mistake committed...pls, re-correct and re-address this!!!
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Ussy4real(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2017
Sad truth.. They think they know politics but always end up on the wrong side. See now as dey carry Atiku for head, the same people way hate northerners

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by frankyychiji(f): 9:14am On Dec 18, 2017
OP you must be a bas.tard son of a thousand father for that useless headline that only describes your generation!
Anu mpam hiding under the Igbo tribe! Igbos are winning laurels in every sphere of human endeavor including science and you are here shoving your kwashiorkor cowherder into their faces!

If you like commit suicide, the dullard remains rejected by Igbos eveneven if he becomes the life president of Nigeria!! Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Ndigbo has already shot itself on the foot by allowing an outlawed group known as ipob to hijack the campaign for a perpetually unelectable Atiku, for 2019, thereby making every other Nigerian, conclude that Atiku is purely an Igbo Candidate....while the Yorubas understand the political arithmetic well, by drawing themselves more to the Buhari Agenda, making it a foregone conclusion that a Yoruba person under APC will nick the Presidency in 2023...

Bia Lauretta Onochie ,and op?Igbos shot themselves in the foot?political miscalculations?

The 'Einsteins' of politics what have they done for their regions?are their regions more developed than others?

What did OBJs 8-year rule did for an average yoruba man?

What did GEJ's do for ND people?

What is Buhari doing for the north?

Igbo presidency will do nothing to the average igbo man,it will only enrich the elites,like their counter parts from other regions.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by ProWalker: 9:26am On Dec 18, 2017
powerkey:

He-diots like you always have sleepless nights because of the Igbos.

Leave Igbos alone and mind failures of the Yorubas.

But you Ibos wake up daily to run to Nairaland, you can’t do without the Yoruba owned forum for a day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by ProWalker: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2017
Ussy4real:
Sad truth.. They think they know politics but always end up on the wrong side. See now as dey carry Atiku for head, the same people way hate northerners

They don’t know politics and sadly they will never agree they don’t know

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defection Wave: Reps Taunt Femi As Minority Leader / 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano / If Buhari Wins The 2019 Election, I Will Give Up On Nigeria And Then Kill Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.