Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) (25461 Views)

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Caseless: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
embarassed

She do bleaching sha.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by youngreezy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
It is only a stupid man that will raise his hand on a woman undecided
make she tear me slap first... Roman reigns superman punch direct.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by cstr1000: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
How can a man just beat a woman up like this?
This looks like a direct blow to the eye.

If it was a slap on the cheek, I can still somehow understand, but to blow a woman on the delicate eye is just sick to me.

Some men can be savage o.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
QuitNotice:
When their mout no go fit stay wan plays.

What the devil tells me to do any time she says "...if you are truly a man, try it.".....
Victim blamer has arrived. Dude I hope no one close to you goes through an abusive relationship. If you think its okay to beat up your spouse for words she said or any reason at all, then youre a potential abuser. Many of these men are sick, mentally deranged, egotistic, led by their own insecurities. They abuse their wives or partners to feel in control and keep her "in her place" beneath him. It saddens me to think of the amount of Nigerian women who are experiencing abuse but would rather remain in it than come out to a world full of people who are ready to blame her for it, no matter what she says

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Caseless: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
youngreezy:
make she tear me slap first... Roman reigns superman punch direct.
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Caseless: 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
trustyshoess:

Victim blamer has arrived. Dude I hope no one close to you goes through an abusive relationship. If you think its okay to beat up your spouse for words she said or any reason at all, then youre a potential abuser. Many of these men are sick, mentally deranged, egotistic, led by their own insecurities. They abuse their wives or partners to feel in control and keep her "in her place" beneath him. It saddens me to think of the amount of Nigerian women who are experiencing abuse but would rather remain in it than come out to a world who is ready to blame her for it, no matter what she says
how many times did you come out to say this when women attacked or killed their husbands?

When it's against men, it's not violence, it's romance. But when it's against you, that's the biggest crime on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
trustyshoess:

Victim blamer has arrived. Dude I hope no one close to you goes through an abusive relationship. If you think its okay to beat up your spouse for words she said or any reason at all, then youre a potential abuser. Many of these men are sick, mentally deranged, egotistic, led by their own insecurities. They abuse their wives or partners to feel in control and keep her "in her place" beneath him. It saddens me to think of the amount of Nigerian women who are experiencing abuse but would rather remain in it than come out to a world who is ready to blame her for it, no matter what she says
You sound like you are them

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
I don't care about sensational headlines...

All I want to know is - Who threw the first punch? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by youngreezy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Caseless:
grin grin grin
nna c talk oooooo all dis girls wey wicked pass devil papa.. Stupid man wetin? Mtcheew
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Caseless:
how many times did you come out to say this when women attacked or killed their husbands?

When it's against men, it's not violence, it's romance. But when it's against you, that's the biggest crime on earth.
I'm not like you. Not shallow enough to be living a male vs Female, igbo vs yoruba vs fulani, Christian vs Muslim kinda life. I see wrong, I condemn it. Why would I ever support a woman that killed her husband just because she's female?
This in't about your childish comparisons, its about human beings. Human beings are suffering and you sir are a big part of the problem!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by iswallker(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hes just trying to reset her to default settings...

shocked
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by castrol180(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
raker300:
He’s doing this to you and you’re still living in his house?

Madam, sorry to say this but you’re daft.

He obviously wants you out..

They’re not called yourba demons for nothing

mumu comment from a daft ethnocentrist criminal
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
QuitNotice:
You sound like you are them
No I'm not but I choose to be a voice and teach some shallow minded ignorant people to open their eyes and see whats really going on. Maybe one day they'll be less judgemental and happily support someone who made it out alive from an abusive relationship because not everyone is that lucky
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by phlemzee(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
operation crocodile smile!!!!

That's all I av to say
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Caseless: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
youngreezy:
nna c talk oooooo all dis girls wey wicked pass devil papa.. Stupid man wetin? Mtcheew
you made me laugh.

They tell you, " no matter what, don't hit your woman". And I asked them, even when she's hitting my mom?

Most of them won't tolerate their sister in-law riding their brother, but they want to ride another person.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by purples25(f): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
QuitNotice:
When their mout no go fit stay wan plays.

What the devil tells me to do any time she says "...if you are truly a man, try it.".....

But if your fellow man tells you that, will you strike so quickly ?
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
purples25:

But if your fellow man tells you that, will you strike so quickly ?
Who is striking?
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
raker300:

Domestic battery is wrong BUT

It seems your sisters have been victims of Yoruba Demons Pump & Dump...

Your obsession makes it obvious. Don't lie grin
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
It is only a stupid man that will raise his hand on a woman undecided
This kind thinking may be the cause of her being like this. Too many women really believe that a man should not hit a woman....would not hit a woman.... and with that in their head...go ahead and attack the man without ever expecting him to retaliate. Some men believe the same...that they should never lay their hands on a woman... they are the ones who usually end up dead.
This is one side of the story..... was she the attacker and these injuries from the man restraining or defending himself?.....or is the guy one of the sooo many men that turn to violence to solve any problem? We don't know...but what we know is whatever the cause. ..violence wasn't the solution.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by newoffer: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
shey Na his fucking abilities make u stay wit him despite all d beatings. Some women can be dumb. Madam don't waste ur good life by fooling around a violent man
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
trustyshoess:

No I'm not but I choose to be a voice and teach some shallow minded ignorant people to open their eyes and see whats really going on. Maybe one day they'll be less judgemental and happily support someone who made it out alive from an abusive relationship because not everyone is that lucky
The deep minded one, abuse is abuse, whether from the lips or from the fist. There's no man that doesn't have it in him to hit. It only depends on their level of tolerance.
A hot - tempered man is a hot - tempered man. A foul - mouthed woman is a foul - mouthed woman. The combination spells war, no matter how you want to see it

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Caseless: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
trustyshoess:

I'm not like you. Not shallow enough to be living a male vs Female, igbo vs yoruba vs fulani, Christian vs Muslim kinda life. I see wrong, I condemn it. Why would I ever support a woman that killed her husband just because she's female?
This in't about your childish comparisons, its about human beings. Human beings are suffering and you sir are a big part of the problem!
if you're not shallow or something more than that, you should know I was asking you to show how you condemn that just like you're doing here. Violence shouldn't have a bias or partial definition.

Since you're the most "detribalized" Nigerian, next time, feel-in that form without indicating tribe or religion. Again, show me how you've supported other religion or tribes over your own.

This will show you're not shallow and hypocritical.

I condemn violence anywhere. In my environment, no one touches a woman...you dare not. Shariah courts are there.

You're part of the problems and we can't "trust" your "shoes".
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
QuitNotice:
The deep minded one, abuse is abuse, whether from the lips or from the fist. There's no man that doesn't have it in him to hit. It only depends on their level of tolerance.
A hot - tempered man is a hot - tempered man. A foul - mouthed woman is a foul - mouthed woman. The combination spells war, no matter how you want to see it
and everyone has the ability to commit murder, does that make it okay? People need to learn to have self control. A lot of men are not scared to continue physically or verbally abusing their spouse because they know they can get away with it. If she runs away, people will ask her what she did to provoke him rather than condemn the man for his actions
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
trustyshoess:

and everyone has the ability to commit murder, does that make it okay? People need to learn to have self control. A lot of men are not scared to continue physically or verbally abusing their spouse because they know they can get away with it. If she runs away, people will ask her what she did to provoke him rather than condemn the man for his actions
So the need to have self control applies to men alone. Be the type of woman to complement your husband. Not to challenge him. You are only there as a helper

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
Caseless:
if you're not shallow or something more than that, you should know I was asking you to show how you condemn that just like you're doing here. Violence shouldn't have a bias or partial definition.

Since you're the most "detribalized" Nigerian, next time, feel-in that form without indicating tribe or religion. Again, show me how you've supported other religion or tribes over your own.

This will show you're not shallow and hypocritical.

I condemn violence anywhere. In my environment, no one touches a woman...you dare not. Shariah courts are there.

Your part of the problems and we can't "trust" your "shoes".
Despite what you might think, I don't spend all my time on nairaland, and I also do not have to prove anything to you but if youre really that interested, scroll through my posts and see for yourself

Just because I'm not a racist or a tribalist doesn't mean that I'm in denial. I have a race, a tribe and a religion, all of which I'm proud to be a part of. That doesnt mean that I berate other people who are a part of other races, tribes or religion. I show respect, because the world is diverse and it always will be. Nobody is better than another person

Your condemnation of violence is clearly lacking on this thread cos rather than condemn the act of violence, you decided to turn it into a stabbed husbands vs abused wives comparison. whos the hypocrite now?
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
QuitNotice:
So the need to have self control applies to men alone. Be the type of woman to complement your husband. Not to challenge him. You are only there as a helper
Self control applies to all humans. So if I challenge him, that warrants a beating? God forbid that I ever marry a man who thinks like this. undecided
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
trustyshoess:

Self control applies to all humans. So if I challenge him, that warrants a beating? God forbid that I ever marry a man who thinks like this. undecided
Pray hard for a man you can challenge and dominate. They are out there. But do not forget; when it happens, as you are posting online, don't forget to tell us what you said or did to him

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by edupedia: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
raker300:

....u are a mumu and your mumu will never end...this was posted in December...she packed out in May and u are so dumb not to ask yourself when these pics were taken....ya mumu Neva do kontinui!...nonsense and ingredient...
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
As much as i am 100% against every from form of violence against women...i believe this woman probably walked right into this life..honestly,the way ladies fall the deceit of some men up to the point of getting pregnant beats me...Its really sad..
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Simpledude0847(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Well said.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Sanni is a pathetic idiot and I hope the law cracks down on his type. The Police should swing to action and arrest Sanni and prosecute him on attempted manslaughter charges immediately.

The relevant government agencies both in Lagos and Delta states should stop hiding under the table; they should step up and assist this wowan now. Again, Sanni Olalekan is a disgrace and deserves to be punished for assaulting this woman to near-death.

Madam, I am sorry for what happened to you. Take care of yourself and hopefully, the relevant government agencies will assist you in taming Sanni. Also, stop looking for a man so aggressively. I know society tells you that "you must marry" and that without a husband that life is finished for you.

Ma'am, that is not true. Unmarried and childless women equally also do good in life. It is okay to be a single woman, especially if being with a man means ending up with someone like Sanni. Afterall, the very society that says you must marry or have a man by all means is a failed society.

Look around you; the men are failures; they cannot earn a living without cheating and stealing. They claim women are under them, but look at the state of things in the country; the result of men being in charge. Madam, please know that you are something without a man and stop falling for men like Sanni. Best of luck to you.

It is time Nigerian men grow up and stop this highly disgraceful and cowardly behavior of physically assaulting the women in their lives. Enough of this nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African-Based Evangelist Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos / Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer / Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.