Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) (25466 Views)

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Caseless: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
trustyshoess:

Despite what you might think, I don't spend all my time on nairaland, and I also do not have to prove anything to you but if youre really that interested, scroll through my posts and see for yourself
I didn't say you spend all your time here, but I want to know what you've done with the little time you had here. Scrolling through your posts? It's hectic. You should have done that to my previous posts too to know if I don't condemn violence.

If I should open your profile now to access your posts, I might end up "liking" your picture(I'm sure you have one there).

trustyshoess:

Just because I'm not a racist or a tribalist doesn't mean that I'm in denial. I have a race, a tribe and a religion, all of which I'm proud to be a part of. That doesnt mean that I berate other people who are a part of other races, tribes or religion. I show respect, because the world is diverse and it always will be. Nobody is better than another person
Now , you're talking. Identifying all these puts you in a position that makes you see the difference you have with others. It's human to feel that way. What you see playing out here does not extend beyond here; outside here, the r/ship is good.

I'm a Muslim, I'm a black man, I'm a Nigerian, I'm an African, I'm a northerner, I'm a minority , I'm seen as an immigrant...nobody loves me. So, I know what it means to suffer violence or be in a position of disadvantage.

trustyshoess:

Your condemnation of violence is clearly lacking on this thread cos rather than condemn the act of violence, you decided to turn it into a stabbed husbands vs abused wives comparison. whos the hypocrite now?
I reacted to your post, not the topic. I wanted to know how much you've acted in doing what you're doing today , irrespective of the gender involved.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by masks(m): 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
still baffles me how a man would even raise his hands to slap a woman....talk less of beating her when there are soldiers,police and touts everywhere he could get a good beating or fight from once he lands them one hot slap.....pls no matter the extent of anger your wife drives you too...pls don't raise your fists on her...
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
I didn't say you spend all your time here, but I want to know what you've done with the little time you had here. Scrolling through your posts? It's hectic. You should have done that to my previous posts too to know if I don't condemn violence.
I made the point of saying I don't spend all my time on nairaland to let you know that I do not have the time to look through my posts to "prove" that I'm not biased. Like i said previously, I dont have to prove anything to you but if you seriously want to know, feel free to check it yourself undecided

If I should open your profile now to access your posts, I might end up "liking" your picture(I'm sure you have one there).
and your point is?

Now , you're talking. Identifying all these puts you in a position that makes you see the difference you have with others. It's human to feel that way. What you see playing out here does not extend beyond here; outside here, the r/ship is good.
Yes, I'm not a hypocrite. I'm not gonna be a PC liar and say stuff like "i dont see colour, or race or tribe bla bla bla" cos thats bullcrap. We all have eyes, we see the difference in each other, I see the difference but I also love the difference. A world without diversity is a boring world. I treat everyone like just another human being regardless of what race, gender, tribe or religion they are from.
@bolded doesn't make any sense

I'm a Muslim, I'm a black man, I'm a Nigerian, I'm an African, I'm a northerner, I'm a minority , I'm seen as an immigrant...nobody loves me. So, I know what it means to suffer violence or be in a position of disadvantage.
Immigrant means you migrated from one country to another so if you did that, then you ARE an immigrant. Nobody loves you? not even yourself?
Just because you know what it means to suffer violence or be at a disadvantage doesn't mean that whatever you say concerning the topic is right

I reacted to your post, not the topic. I wanted to know how much you've acted in doing what you're doing today , irrespective of the gender involved.
Why were my actions more important than condemning the act of violence?
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by talk2bity: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Fool
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by godofuck231: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
CastedDude:
Pictured is a young lady who has reportedly been in active domestic by her baby daddy whom she had been living with. The young lady identified as Samuel Gloria who is from Delta State but resides in Lagos - is said to have been maltreated and brutalized by one Sanni Olalekan; her baby daddy who got her pregnant in 2009.

The man is said to have beaten the woman to the point of almost killing her before she was sent away. Now the distraught woman is looking for a way to get back her son whom she was stopped from seeing by the father.

Read the full story as shared by Francis Onyema on Facebook;

Please, kindly pay attention to this: A young lady has been in active domestic violence since 2009 till date. Her name is Samuel Gloria with phone number: 080xxxxxx (available on request), she’s not on Facebook neither a JLAA member, she’s from Delta State but reside in Lagos. I do not know her but she newly packed to my area that was how I got to know her ordeal, her place is adjacent to mine.

Her story, her pain and suffering is as follows: I have observed her several times, she feels sad, defeated, rejected and humiliated always, one day I called her to asked what the problem all about, she narrated she was married (since 2009) to one Sanni Olalekan with phone number: 080xxxxxx (available on request) of Adamson street Ille-Ile bus stop ketu Lagos.

guy got her pregnant 2009 and since then hell was let loose, she always received heavy beating from the guy to an extent she fainted one day and she was rushed to the hospital. This made her to run away but later he pleaded with the help of people she came back believing he has changed without knowing he has become Anthony Joshua (the boxer).

The last incident that happened was on May 3rd 2017 when he wanted to strangulate her to death; it was her neighbors who saved her life that very day. The man sent her away and stopped her from seeing her only son of 7 years. She said she wants the boy to stay with her and the father to be paying some money monthly for his upkeep.

She said her son sent message across to her through her friends that he cannot stay with his father but with her mother. She concluded in heavy tears….

Please, she needs help from JLAA, she is not on Facebook. Thanks in anticipation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/lady-maltreated-brutalized-baby-daddy-lagos-cries-help-photos.html

Since you do not respect your family he will disrespect your soul and spirit, the proper thing to do is for you to bring him to your family for marriage but u decided to be a kpokko baby, bear it it's just some slaps and punches wait till u hear gun or cutlass
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by godofuck231: 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
QuitNotice:
When their mout no go fit stay wan plays.

What the devil tells me to do any time she says "...if you are truly a man, try it.".....

Damn this kind slap fit make person ancestors feel dizzy, damn!

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
trustyshoess:

you really think its that easy to leave an abuser? to leave a marriage? so that judgemental people like you will take one look and accuse her of not being able to "keep a home"? Abuse is not only physical but mental. its hard to escape especially when the people around you are judgemental idiots who think a woman who left a marriage (for whatever reason) is not good enough or weak or most likely to blame for the breakdown of the marriage. If she had come out earlier to talk about her suffering, you lot would have turned to victim blaming, and likely accuse her of being the one to have pushed the man so far. Nigeria is the worst society for the oppressed. Its little surprise that most turn to suicide, theres no one to run to, no one will listen and people dont take depression and mental illness seriously until the person is wearing rags on the street. its such a shame
You are very right, women die because of what the society will say. It is time women should put society away from what will they say.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Madam, look for activist to help you secure your child fast before a wicked stepmother kills him.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by makky555(f): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Those days it was "father of my child" now it's called "baby daddy "
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by eniorisha(m): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
I do not pity her one bit. A lady for whow i almost killed myself for over 3yrs told me even if i kill myself showing her love, so far i'm not her taste, she can never date me. We were so close dt we laid down on same bed often, did sit on my laps, even when she had only bra & short on, eat together, put her thru in studies etc. Many times, i cooked & took food to her hostel for her. Even a blind would never believe, if told we r mere coursemates. In short, d greatest things most ladies consider in guys 4 rlshp is taste even ahead of money. My BUSAYO is not even greedy. She hardly demand or take anytn from guys. So are many other ladies dt if u arent their taste, offer them all your monetary worth, she won't burge. Conversely, beat her brutally, cart away all her money, if d guy is her taste, she'd love him more still. #typed with small java phone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child / I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect / Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.