Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene (18537 Views)

These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking / A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos / Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by CHRISTEL(f): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2006
nnnnnhhhhhhhh let me think undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
probably not. we re just having fun
doing what we do best cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
right ugwumba
u know what? i know ur answer
already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by Ugwumba(m): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2006
you see fine girl pics, you dey talk of stalking - why you no mention love (bad mind). tongue
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by CHRISTEL(f): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2006
Ugwumba don't mind him grin grin grin grin
he'll have me to contend with grin grin grin
or maybe not  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by 2fine4u(f): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2006
Christel babe them pics are banging!!! u got it goin fo u girl!!! nice body!!!! those bikinis are so cute!!!
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by Greycells(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2006
Marilyn Nwene is a model. She did a lot of jobs in Nigeria before traveling to the US over 2 years ago. She was formerly Marilyn Ojehonmon, until she got married in Beverly Hills to Obiora Nwene. Ovation international covered the event. Check out Issue 89 of Ovation International for details of the wedding coverage.

Marilyn's maiden name was Ojehonmon. She once catwalked on runway at the edition of the Nigerian Fashion Show which held in Paris and Milan in 2001.

She says she hopes to continue to pursue her career in modeling which saw her feature regularly at the Nigerian Fashion Show and other prestigious fashion shows in the country.

Marilyn is a down to earth girl. And The Sun publication? If you ask me, a hype.

Marilyn is graduate of Lagos State University, where she studied History and International Studies.
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by cynthia(f): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2006
Chai the baby beautiful no be small. kai gaskia seun i wanna be a model Nna na by force o!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by lemar: 3:07am On Apr 15, 2007
Nonesense! who the hell is Mariylyn Nwene.
That girl was fucking Emeka Ike and multi-choice MD Dewumi,

na runs girls she be. but thank God she finally married come Igbo trader in the Europe
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by cutey01(f): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2007
I guess this girl actually paid begged Seun to do this publicity job. . .I've seen better looking naija models who live in naija. . . it just confirms my inherent belief in the saying that beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder beholder cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by kike001(f): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2007
how cum deres not pic
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by jesusfreak(f): 5:23pm On May 04, 2007
@ seun

what we shld be telling u is "man ure in love with the chic."

am i right?

if yes, im happy for u! dont worry, she'll show up soon! wink
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by jesusfreak(f): 5:26pm On May 04, 2007
woops!

sorry seun. didnt know she was married embarassed
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by donan(m): 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2007
Oops i knw this gyal. She has been in my school.
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by jesusfreak(f): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2007
which school might that be? undecided
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by BlackMamba(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2007
lemar:
Nonesense! who the hell is Mariylyn Nwene.
That girl was fucking Emeka Ike and multi-choice MD Dewumi,
na runs girls she be. but thank God she finally married come Igbo trader in the Europe

So much venom. Why don't you just shut up or rather, loose your keyboard.
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by ziziblue: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2007
Flawless wat. she is smashing i agree. but the fact is that she is unknown. making waves in which America. Never heard of her.
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by zirene: 12:36am On Aug 27, 2007
About Marilyn Nwene. That girl was very nice when we all were modeling back then. She has helped so many models and Beauty Queens. Little wonder why her weddin in Beverly hills was stormed by Nigerian Beauties and stars. As for Lemar cursing her out saying she dated people. Its crazy!!!. Are you stalking her? I hope to get in touch with her one day and tell her about this site. Lemar, are you Vanessa Ikeke? You have cursed Stephine Mekewye (that bought you the pageant form you use to contest for Miss ommonwealth) on the internet like this before. You went to Marilyn Nwene's home in California and was sleeping with her husband's friend, Solomon whose wife happened to be Marilyn's best friend in the states. If Solomon had not confessed, you would have died with that secret! You both had a deal that he would pay you $1600 for him to sleep with you. But nemesis caugt up with you and he never paid you. Becareful for marilyn has been a very good friend to you and made you her Chief Bride's maid. You were expozed in March and you regiatered on Nairaland in April. What a neisance !!!
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by gazza(m): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2007
guy fashi where she dey far like 40 years think am u fit
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by zirene: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2007
Vanessa ekeke !!! Why are you like this? Wetin. U had to change your name to lemar just to tarnish the name of Marilyn. Na wa for you o! So, na how you pay that girl when don help you tire be that. You even mention names of well known people. You are putting yourself in hot soup o! If Marilyn see this thing when you write en? You know say she get a terrible temper? And for some reason her head they always hurnt anybody when hurt her. Just try and remove this thing you wrote cos it simply depicts you as a frustrated girl street girl. How can you stoop this low. Make you no take you hand destroy your life o! U cry orphan all the time. Act like one. Nobody even no your family. Are you sure you no be ghost? You are very wierd. Only you just dey waka for street they eat alone. you get help here,the next thing you go fall out with that person. Watch your steps cos they are very slippery now. : embarassed
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by romeo(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2008
LoL cheesy cheesy cheesy

The babe na famous model oo!!
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by glasglow: 8:34am On May 03, 2008
She is very beautiful, nice call.
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by lemar: 3:43am On Oct 10, 2008
hehehehehehehe grin
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by YafaJo: 12:34am On Jun 06, 2009
wow, she is pretty, I wish that I could become a model as well. grin

Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by jibiti: 2:40am On Mar 11, 2011
I no like yellow pawpaw but she try small
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by mamagee3(f): 2:44am On Mar 11, 2011
YafaJo:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene by mamagee3(f): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2011
YafaJo:

Not everyone is made to be a model. . . grin grin

Everyone's destiny is different. wink

What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party / 5 Awesome Reasons Why You Should Consider Non-alcoholic Perfume / Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes.