Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) (22525 Views)

Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) / FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland / 1 Dead In Jos Reprisal Cult Clash (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by abdulkayus(m): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
Zanas:
Na their way. When I was staying in the north, you hardly saw a Hausa man that was not carrying a dagger on his waist and they almost always use it whenever they are fighting

Just as every youth in the south goes about with knife, dagger and guns in the south. And they make use of it whenever there is chaos

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by pedrilo: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
elnoor:
Hmm, but you are still under our custody. Northerners men will continue rule you 4ever!!!!
What have you to show for decades of political dominance? Hunger, illiteracy, child marriage, religious extremism, backwardness, violent grazing, infant mortality, gender inequality, political and religious brainwashing, unemployment and wide spread poverty. The list is endless my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by segneyukk(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hausas and dagger are like 5 n 6... to kill na small thing for dem face... animals.....
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by Salym(m): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Northerners can be very wicked
These guys walk with daggers,razor blades,sticks,arrows and knife all the time

I really don't know why some people kill...they shed blood like it's nothing

Then Southerners are the wickedest people in Nigeria going by your assertion because there isnt a single day we dont see murders from the south on Nairaland. You bigots are a pathetic lot.

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by Emmyjah50: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

"They brought out knife/dagger" just because of a disagreement,why will a normal human being be walking about with dagger/knife?

RIP Young Man.
Is common in Kano(yandaba)
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by sarrki(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Boss ..long time ...how have u been ..how vacation

Am cool baba

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by Killurself: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Northerners can be very wicked
These guys walk with daggers,razor blades,sticks,arrows and knife all the time

I really don't know why some people kill...they shed blood like it's nothing
You said northerners are very wicked but sea pirate that shoot innocent Nigerian died are friendly. Pls, donty criticized any tribe. Is any tribe that not wicked? Pls name them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by fatherdfd: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
That's the life of typical northern guys .always ready to strike with dagger. That's y violence erupt in the north easily.
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
uncircumcised terrorist TUFIAKWA
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by apalemighty01(m): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Zanas:
Na their way. When I was staying in the north, you hardly saw a Hausa man that was not carrying a dagger on his waist and they almost always use it whenever they are fighting

LIAR LIAR. u be Jim carry?
How often do u hear of these types of deaths(GANG RELATED) in the north.
PLS STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE BY PURPORTING LIES

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by apharm(m): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
sarrki:
Human life is nothing to Africa
We Africans are naturally born wicked
Northerners
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by Ebenezerk2: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Stop all this, it happens in developed countries as well, human beings are naturally wicked
sarrki:

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by alexmakaay(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
[b][/b]
sarrki:

[s]
sarrki:

[/s]
sarrki:

YOU are naturally born wicked.
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by linearity: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

"They brought out knife/dagger" just because of a disagreement,why will a normal human being be walking about with dagger/knife?

RIP Young Man.

It is very rare and near impossible to find a mallam who does not have a dagger on them...most youth from the north have taken after them.
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by tunde37(m): 2:41am On Dec 19, 2017
this why I support biafra make we just split for this country. all those northerner got not sense.
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by Zanas: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2017
apalemighty01:

LIAR LIAR. u be Jim carry?
How often do u hear of these types of deaths(GANG RELATED) in the north.
PLS STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE BY PURPORTING LIES
Which of the things I said there was a lie? You're just there saying lies lies lies. Can u tell me what is the lie in what I wrote?
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by apalemighty01(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Zanas:

Which of the things I said there was a lie? You're just there saying lies lies lies. Can u tell me what is the lie in what I wrote?

"When I was staying in the north, you hardly saw a Hausa man that was not carrying a dagger on his waist." THIS BIT IS.
I finish my B.Eng in KANO without seeing people with dagger on their waist. and still haven't seen it serving in Jigawa.
NOTE
B.Eng is a 5yr program. So dagger carrying isn't dat common, a thing as u trying to depict it.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by Zanas: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2017
apalemighty01:

"When I was staying in the north, you hardly saw a Hausa man that was not carrying a dagger on his waist." THIS BIT IS.
I finish my B.Eng in KANO without seeing people with dagger on their waist. and still haven't seen it serving in Jigawa.
NOTE
B.Eng is a 5yr program. So dagger carrying isn't dat common, a thing as u trying to depict it.
Well I spoke of where I was staying, Maiduguri, Borno state and I was there for fifteen years. Dagger carrying is very common. You may not have noticed how rampant it because it's worn under their garments not on it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career / 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo / Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.