Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

How Poison Meant To Kill Our Family, Killed Only Our Goat(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Poison Meant To Kill Our Family, Killed Only Our Goat(photos) (791 Views)

Plateau Massacre: Herdsmen Killed Only Christians To Make Nigeria A Muslim State / "We Have To Pay People Not To Kill Our People" - Watch El-Rufai on Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Poison Meant To Kill Our Family, Killed Only Our Goat(photos) by Igboblog: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
A Facebook user Emmanuel has taken to Facebook to thank God after a poison which was meant to kill his entire family later killed only their Goat. See what he wrote below

I bless the Lord how he deliver me and my people from poison. It happen that my Sister left the pap she just grate (grand) outside because she's not with key, so when we all came back in the night, the little that fell to the ground was given to the goat. After service on sunday morning the goat died. I thank God because if not for that, we will all take that pap this morning and all die, but God save us. Praise the Lord.

News From Ndigbotvnews : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2017/12/how-poison-meant-to-kill-our-family.html?m=1

Re: How Poison Meant To Kill Our Family, Killed Only Our Goat(photos) by Igboblog: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: How Poison Meant To Kill Our Family, Killed Only Our Goat(photos) by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: How Poison Meant To Kill Our Family, Killed Only Our Goat(photos) by Zendinho(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
RIP to the goat

(1)

NNPC Has Flooded Ejigbo Depot With Fuel – IPMAN / BMC Disappeared From Radar, More Like No Xmas Salary / Kaduna Govt Has Sacked 36, 000 Workers – Wabba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.