Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

The Self-destruction Of Buhari’s Presidency By Erasmus Ikhide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Self-destruction Of Buhari’s Presidency By Erasmus Ikhide (329 Views)

PDP Heading For Self Destruction In Kogi East, Youths Warn / Maina: Buhari's Culture Of Corruption Finally Unfolds By Erasmus Ikhide / APC On Self-destruction...as Fresh Power Blocs Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Self-destruction Of Buhari’s Presidency By Erasmus Ikhide by jenniferbose223: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
AS President Muhammadu Buhari government is aping and mockery at war against graft, the unwanted guest shows up at his royal banquet and draw the pretenses and fiasco to a close. The huge tornado of sleaze seizes his government with the revelations that $1 billion has been approved by National Economic Council (NEC) to fight Boko Haram militia. Now, Nigerians have come to full realisation that the anti-graft war is an expensive joke.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/self-destruction-buharis-presidency-erasmus-ikhide/

(1) (Reply)

Say No To The Withrawal Of #365b From The Eca / I Thought I Was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 –buhari / Press Release December 28, 2017 *fuel Crisis: Saraki Directs Senate Committe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.