Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (78313 Views)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest / Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by kense88: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Such a useless country. With mad dogs roaming as human
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Kimcutie: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
He don do expression she expressed herself by dressing like that and she can continue if she likes whether na right and privilege.Let her dress the way she likes.
Okay ma'am.
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Eke40seven(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
omoelerin1:
Only your forefathers and you are bunch of monkey, not my family and me. never!

If I may ask, why were your forefathers allowed themselves to be brainwashed? They were monkeys indeed. For you, their offspring to accept that your race is backward and barbaric, you're worst than monkey. Inferiority complex .
Oponu.

Meanwhile, Never compare the western society with our own. What works their is not a must to work here. Culture differs all over the world.
There is an adage that says: Bayi la n se nile wa, ewo bo mi. (In our house, our way of life is an abomination in another house)
My long narration flew over your head like the swallows on your street.The ability to comprehend a passage - zero, just as bad as your grammar!! Why the contradiction? "what works THEIRS is NOT A must to WORK HERE", then what have I stated above? When your composition is all over the place, how would you possibly comprehend what I wrote?
When you go against the basic rights of your fellow human, you are worse than a monkey.
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by omoelerin1: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
Eke40seven:

My long narration flew over your head like the swallows on your street.The ability to comprehend a passage - zero, just as bad as your grammar!! Why the contradiction? "what works THEIRS is NOT A must to WORK HERE", then what have I stated above? When your composition is all over the place, how would you possibly comprehend what I wrote?
When you go against the basic rights of your fellow human, you are worse than a monkey.
Gibberish
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Fake post
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by 6UEE: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Vickiweezy:
But why does the pic look like she's striking a pose undecided
its because its fake news
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by castrol180(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
kimbraa:
This mentality of shaming people for their choice of clothing is one of the reasons Africa is backward. They claim to be morally upright but it's all a charade. It's her inalienable right to put on whatever she desires. Even animals are tolerant then I wonder how humans from this part of the world can't?. Has stripping her naked solved any of the many problems we're faced with as Nigerians?. #shame!.

You better keep shut there! If you ever know how many guys she had corrupted, turned on and damage inside and intra personal in regard to indecent dressing, you will weep for them for they transfer the sexual aggression, ability and might towards the less privileges such as the underages and feeble but innocent girls in terms of rape and forceful penetration.

Some men have been turned to paedophiles psychologically when they don't mean to be any due to what they see, for men are always moved by what they see or view.

Most of the forceful sex are caused by the useless females who dressed indecently in the name of 'choice of dress or cloth'

Only if you know the psychological effect of it then you will address your cohorts in that shit to desist from such as the end receivers are the teens and the innocent under age girls...

1 Like

Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by CioAngels(f): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
This is very bad, she is not the reason why our leaders are stealing our common wealth. She is happy with herself, so, what is your pain about what she is wearing to make herself happy if our government have decided to frustrate Nigerians? Mind your own business and think of where your next meal will come from. Life now is about happiness.
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by ziga: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Coldfeets:

Different strokes for different folks.

What you might term a bribe to a police officer to stop him from checking your car registration documents might be seen as a tip to the fuel attendant lady so that she can guarantee that you get direct service next time you come without necessarily staying in the queue and might as well be seen as tithe you give to your pastor so that s/he will pray for you to God for God to give you even more abundant blessing. grin

My point is: whatever you call something is what it is... to you!

Whoever told you violence is barbaric?

According to Aristotle, We make war that we may live in peace.

And according to Al Capone, You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun(violence) than you can with a kind word alone

My point here is that, human beings are intrinsically and inherently stubborn.

Therefore, sometimes, you need a strong tough hand to get people to act right.

If you tell that girl go and sin no more like my reverend father tells me after each confession, two weeks again I'm back at the same spot confessing the same sins to him while expecting the same three holy marys and one our lord's prayer punishment plus the go and sin no more admonishment again...

Yes, we have laws but as we also have commonsense and you don't need any laws to tell you what you should wear or not.

And it is commonsense when you know that you don't have to be advertising yourself like a harlot all in the name of fashion.

Can you try such a rubbish in Saudi Arabia or North Korea or even in Sokoto State or even inside my Catholic Church?

Don't ever abuse your freedom.

If you can't control your slutty nature by dressing seductively in the first place; then don't expect me to control my basic instincts as a man or even go as far as plucking out my eyes just because I want to maintain the status quo.

IT IS NOT JUST POSSIBLE!!!

But rather, I will join hands and beat the living demons out of your senses...

Nonsense! undecided undecided undecided

Different strokes for different folks... If you truly understand the meaning of that statement, you wouldn't have said anymore.

You sound like you are an intelligent young man but you seem confused or maybe just a hypocrite.

There are 2 sides to every coin but you only seem to see the side you are looking from.

There will always be multiple opinions regarding every issue. Not everybody can be Muslim, Christian, Agnostic or Catholic etc

But in your world, it seems you violate everybody who doesn't believe in the same things as you.

One thing I have also seen in life is that the people who preach violence to move their agenda forward are the most cowardly. All human beings are capable of violence... Not just you or the people you support. And you will never know who will pay you back

In the US, there are some people who believe that covering up your body in the name of religion is offensive. If they were given the opportunity, they would attack people who wear hijabs. But the law limits barbaric behavior in those places.
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by afamaustin(m): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
I only saw a gal trying to display her underwear
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Coldfeets:

believe it or not, sometimes and in some cases, it is good to shame people.

too much freedom for people can be so bad.

too much freedom can make people to descend to unimaginable and despicable level of degeneracy.

Animals are animals because they lack the ability to reason and reason properly.

don't take us back to animal level by tolerating too much of all these nonsense and degenerate behaviors, please. lipsrsealed

stripping her naked will go a long way in hindering fellow animals who want to copy her style from attempting such misadventure.
Really? wow!! shocked o shocking!! maybe you should relocate back to the caves if you don't like it, angry
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by makky555(f): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
It looks like she was advertising the underwear
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Coldfeets: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
gypsey:
Really? wow!! shocked o shocking!! maybe you should relocate back to the caves if you don't like it, angry

Come and relocate me na... embarassed
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by lozanni(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
ANNOY:
she still has time to pose for the pose for the camera. I spit on lack of knowledge and understanding.

grin Exactly my thoughts. Maybe she was thinking the exposure will make her a media personality.
However, I am disgusted at the action of the crowd in trying to strip her unclad, we should not emulate the Kenyans concerning this.
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Coldfeets:

Come and relocate me na... embarassed
i would not bother! people with your kinda mindset never reach any were, they confine withing their narrow minded environment, because they are incapable of living Amongst real humans grin

you sound like a 200 years old individual, grin Again if you are not happy living grin on this planet you are free to relocate to the moon!
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Martin0(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
gypsey:
i would not bother! people with your kinda mindset never reach any were, they confine withing their narrow minded environment, because they are incapable of living Amongst real humans grin

you sound like a 200 years old individual, grin Again if you are not happy living grin on this planet you are free to relocate to the moon!

Hahahahahcheesycheesy blade don talkgringrin
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahcheesycheesy blade don talkgringrin
that individual sounds moronic! grin
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Martin0(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
gypsey:
that individual sounds moronic! grin

Abeg na christmass we dey ooo,I nor wan here say pesin from Nairaland fly with plantain leafs come meet u for that side ooo...grin

I hear say nigerian's can fly with leafs at nightgrin
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Coldfeets: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
ziga:

Different strokes for different folks... If you truly understand the meaning of that statement, you wouldn't have said anymore.

You sound like you are an intelligent young man but you seem confused or maybe just a hypocrite.

There are 2 sides to every coin but you only seem to see the side you are looking from.

There will always be multiple opinions regarding every issue. Not everybody can be Muslim, Christian, Agnostic or Catholic etc

But in your world, it seems you violate everybody who doesn't believe in the same things as you.

One thing I have also seen in life is that the people who preach violence to move their agenda forward are the most cowardly. All human beings are capable of violence... Not just you or the people you support. And you will never know who will pay you back

In the US, there are some people who believe that covering up your body in the name of religion is offensive. If they were given the opportunity, they would attack people who wear hijabs. But the law limits barbaric behavior in those places.

You're wrong.

I don't violate anyone who doesn't see things the way I see them.

Rather, I teach commonsense.

Commonsense demands that when you go to Rome, you behave like the Romans.

There's no question about that.

I don't even know why we are arguing over this.

You cannot come to a society that frowns against public nudity and start trying to 'force' them to accept it all because you think you're civilized or more enlightened or more liberalized than the others.

No way. That's nonsense. It doesn't work like that. You have to respect the culture of the society where you find yourself in.

I can still recall that day when I was living in the Northern part of Nigeria and I was teaching a class and a Muslim girl gave a very interesting answer to the question I asked.

With all joy, I reached forward to shake her hand and you can now imagine my embarrassment when she refused to shake the hand I offered.

Ordinary handshake o!

But did I start lecturing or preaching to her on why she should allow me to shake her because in my own opinion there's nothing wrong with that?

No.

I simply respected her religion and continued with my class like nothing happened.

Commonsense.
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

Abeg na christmass we dey ooo,I nor wan here say pesin from Nairaland fly with plantain leafs come meet u for that side ooo...grin

I hear say nigerian's can fly with leafs at nightgrin
yea?! grin grin me too! i fly with tobacco leafs
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Martin0(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
gypsey:
yea?! grin grin me too! i fly with tobacco leafs

Eh eh ok ooo,nor worry by the time dem drink fanta den u go know say u be learnergringrin
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Coldfeets: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
gypsey:

Human being.

22nd century real human being!!!

You're advocating public nudity and you call yourself a human being.

My friend, you are nothing but an animal.

You should go back to your animal world where you can watch all the females in your family stroll around completely stark_naked.

I know that's what you want so that you can satisfy your inordinate urge all through the days of your perverted life.

You should be ashamed of yourself. embarassed
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by ziga: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Coldfeets:

You're wrong.

You cannot come to a society that frowns against public nudity and start trying to 'force' them to accept it all because you think you're civilized or more enlightened or more liberalized than the others.

No way. That's nonsense. It doesn't work like that. You have to respect the culture of the society where you find yourself in.

I can still recall that day when I was living in the Northern part of Nigeria and I was teaching a class and a Muslim girl gave a very interesting answer to the question I asked.

With all joy, I reached forward to shake her hand and you can now imagine my embarrassment when she refused to shake the hand I offered.

Ordinary handshake o!

But did I start lecturing or preaching to her on why she should allow me to shake her because in my own opinion there's nothing wrong with that?

No.

I simply respected her religion and continued with my class like nothing happened.

Commonsense.

Great!!!

You respected her decision not to shake your hand. You didn't force her hand into yours! You were her teacher, older but you didn't beat her up. You didn't use your authority over her. Because there is no law in Nigeria that says you have to shake peoples hands or practice other peoples culture or respect other peoples cultures or opinions.

You acted more civilized than you sound right now.

Your statements are so full of contradictions and lack the logic that you are trying to prove.

When in Rome, you live like a Roman. I am Nigerian, just like you. My opinion differs from yours. Just like the opinion of over a hundred million Nigerians that exist. And we owe it to each other to respect each others opinions outside the Nigerian legal system.
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by bomsilaga(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
anowrite:
Twitter user shares disheartening story of how a lady wearing a mini dress was humiliated by both men and women in Ikorodu.

He said in his narration that even women supported the men who were stripping her, saying she is a prostitute and how he was almost beaten because his partner tried to resolve the situation in a hard way.

The twitter user however call on Nigerians to fight the barbaric act.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/twitter-user-shares-story-of-how-young.html

with a smile on her face? smh
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 19, 2017
Eke40seven:
Nigerians, barbaric and backward race!
If only we have not been brainwashed by Europeans and the middle East, we would know that being scantily dressed is a reflection of our climate. Our forefathers didn't wear much clothing.
Europeans covered up (which was reflected in their religion) because they wouldn't survive if they didn't do that. Their weather necessitated it, their ancestors wouldn't have survived if they didn't wear thick furs and covered from up till the very last of their toes. They imported it to us the monkeys and brainwashed us, decades after they left, we still carry on like monkeys.
The Arabs wouldn't survive the blasting sands of the deserts if they didn't cover up, their climate necessitated it. They exported it to west Africa, now we carry am for head.
That's why Nigerians smell like dead pigs. One can't survive the stench when in a crowd, because people are dressed in tie and heavy coats, covered up in the name of being "responsible" with dusty sweats dripping down like the muddy parts of the Victoria falls.
I know, the girl's intentions may differ but either way we are still a bunch of brainwashed monkeys. If she lived in a sane country she would sue everyone involved to the drop of their last kobo but here you have it, one of the misfortune of growing up in a jungle filled with brainwashed neathernthal.
Lmao this was hilarious bruh
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Coldfeets: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2017
ziga:

Great!!!

You respected her decision not to shake your hand. You didn't force her hand into yours! You were her teacher, older but you didn't beat her up. You didn't use your authority over her. Because there is no law in Nigeria that says you have to shake peoples hands or practice other peoples culture or respect other peoples cultures or opinions.

You acted more civilized than you sound right now.

Your statements are so full of contradictions and lack the logic that you are trying to prove.

When in Rome, you live like a Roman. I am Nigerian, just like you. My opinion differs from yours. Just like the opinion of over a hundred million Nigerians that exist. And we owe it to each other to respect each others opinions outside the Nigerian legal system.

Get me right.

It's not just about respecting her decision not to shake my hands.

It's more about respect for her culture and religion.

Why will I start forcing her to shake my hands?

That's like asking for trouble.

In the same way, parading yourself almost stark_naked in a society that forbids such is just asking for trouble.

The issue of whether it is her right or not to be doing so is only secondary.

Safety first.

That's common sense. wink
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Engrghidazuka: 7:07am On Dec 19, 2017
kimbraa:
This mentality of shaming people for their choice of clothing is one of the reasons Africa is backward. They claim to be morally upright but it's all a charade. It's her inalienable right to put on whatever she desires. Even animals are tolerant then I wonder how humans from this part of the world can't?. Has stripping her naked solved any of the many problems we're faced with as Nigerians?. #shame!.
. See one of them. By their comment, ye shall know them!

Choice of clothing no, choice of clothing ko!

1 Like

Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Engrghidazuka: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2017
Coldfeets:

You're wrong.

Ordinary handshake o!

No.

Commonsense.
God bless you Sir.

With ten of your type in Nigeria we can win the war against indescent dressing.

Funny enough is that people who admire indescent dressing will not allow their daughters to dress indecent.

People who womanize won't allow their fellow womanizers to go after their wife or daughters.

#waragainstindescentdress#
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2017
kimbraa:
You have no right shaming anyone for their choice of clothing, and doing so only shows how much worse than an animal you're but claim to be human. Her clothing poses no harm to you or anyone.
I am not in support of stripping her naked.. But as far as everyone is concerned, it is not good to tolerate such thing... It is a brainwash to the young ones. There must be punishment for someone who does that.
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Coldfeets: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2017
Engrghidazuka:
God bless you Sir.

With ten of your type in Nigeria we can win the war against indescent dressing.

Funny enough is that people who admire indescent dressing will not allow their daughters to dress indecent.

People who womanize won't allow their fellow womanizers to go after their wife or daughters.

#waragainstindescentdress#

Don't mind them.

Practical hypocrites is what I call all of them.
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2017
castrol180:

[s] You better keep shut there! If you ever know how many guys she had corrupted, turned on and damage inside and intra personal in regard to indecent dressing, you will weep for them for they transfer the sexual aggression, ability and might towards the less privileges such as the underages and feeble but innocent girls in terms of rape and forceful penetration.

Some men have been turned to paedophiles psychologically when they don't mean to be any due to what they see, for men are always moved by what they see or view.

Most of the forceful sex are caused by the useless females who dressed indecently in the name of 'choice of dress or cloth'

Only if you know the psychological effect of it then you will address your cohorts in that shit to desist from such as the end receivers are the teens and the innocent under age girls...[/s]
BS!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him / How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Buccaneers, Vikings, Cult Groups In Ikorodu Gather For Peace Meeting (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.