Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

"I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North (20843 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Kheengz Ft Kahli Abdu X BOC – Yara (remix) / "No Love On Nairaland" - "i am north" singer, Kheengz Reacts / "I Am North" By Kheengz Adressing The Stereotypical View Of The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by TheDokita(m): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
I am a detribalised Nigerian
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by rawtouch: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
sanu mallam..
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by resurgentxtian4: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Quality20:
but igbos think everyone else is a fool and misguided

I am Yoruba and I think anyone talking of absolute unity in the face of the lopsided structure is a fool and a misguided fellow.

It is not an Igbo thing, mate!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Olawalesadiq(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
boko haram

1 Like

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
King of north
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by sorom4: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
The songs lyrics sweet but until we see positive results/change in the North; they will still be what we all know they are

1 Like

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by santopelele(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
everlymoore86:
This issue of regional segregation should be abolished, let's talk about one Nigeria for unity of the nation.
ONE NIGERIA MY FOOT.
MY BROTHERS,DONT BE DECEIVED AGAIN.
LET CRISES STARTS IN THE NORTH, THEN YOU WILL KNOW DAT IGBO IS NOT YOUR BROTHER AND NOT ONE NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nathan2016: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
Like we care what you think you are NOT

ALL WE KNOW YOU ARE NORTH AND WE KNOW YOU...SO STOP TRYING TO RE WRITE HISTORY...

NORTH IS EVERYTHING YOU SAY YOU ARE NOT.

As for not being a terrorist, tell that to the $1 billion borrower.

NONSENSE

3 Likes

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by bobo65(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kheengz
One of the underrated dope rappers out there
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by everlymoore86(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
I am yet to see when the disciples of Christ divided the nation of Israel in the Bible because of the Jews rejection of the gospel, The answer is not dividing, it is all about the unbelievers to to encounter Christ and repent, which requires our effort as Christians, that will ensure unity, and not bombing another. [qquote author=resurgentxtian4 post=63427205]

If you are Christian and you are typing this then I pity you. Instead of you to at least pray for sovereign national conference so we can decide the basis of our so called unity, you are praying for forceful unity. Do you want to be islamised? Are you blind to the goings on in the country?

We might as well divide the nation if it is not working.

I pity you.[/quote]
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Thank you, me I am from the south, and anyone who thinks this country can ever be united is delusional
resurgentxtian4:

I am Yoruba and I think anyone talking of absolute unity in the face of the lopsided structure is a fool and a misguided fellow.

It is not an Igbo thing, mate!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by MrWondah(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
He is north I am not
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by FBIL: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nothing good comes from the North except water melon which we in the SE/SS are already producing. If they hear ''restructuring'', ''merit'' and ''competition'', they would instantly develop hate. And the next thing-- you see them using their cattle to destroy crops, you see them killing farmers, bombing people, kidnapping and killing people on kaduna -Abuja highway, invading Plateau, Benue and Adamawa. Just tell me where the north is good other than lazying about, sleeping and fvcking women to breed ALMAJIRI.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by resurgentxtian4: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
everlymoore86:
I am yet to see when the disciples of Christ divided the nation of Israel in the Bible because of the Jews rejection of the gospel, The answer is not dividing, it is all about the unbelievers to to encounter Christ and repent, which requires our effort as Christians, that will ensure unity, and not bombing another. [qquote author=resurgentxtian4 post=63427205]

If you are Christian and you are typing this then I pity you. Instead of you to at least pray for sovereign national conference so we can decide the basis of our so called unity, you are praying for forceful unity. Do you want to be islamised? Are you blind to the goings on in the country?

I pity you.

What is he saying ke? Repent and accept Christ in the midst of almost 90 million muslims? Yes, we would accept Christ and repent but at the same time, we are in danger from our Muslim brothers who want to islamise all of us! Let us deal with that first and stop pretending to want unity with those who want to kill us and change the laws of our country. Donald Trump and anybody he annoints will continue to rule the US for the foreseeable future just because of Islamic terrorism. Let us Christians look for leaders like Donald Trump too that will protect us from Islamic violence. That is what we should be thinking about as Christians and not seeking a fake unity!
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by hasyak(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I pity you.

I pity your reasoning
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
#YaronNorthSide
#ArewaMafia
#YFK
#KusiyaGuys

1 Like

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by smulti(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
everlymoore86:
This issue of regional segregation should be abolished, let's talk about one Nigeria for unity of the nation.

You have a point there bro, let's check the fundamental problems that is bleeding the hate and anger among the components parts that made up the country

unequal justice, rope sided appointment, nepotism, and favouritism

if you can address these part every other things will fall in place

cc Quality20

1 Like

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Kennydoc(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
everlymoore86:

One Nigeria that hasn't worked since over 50 years (before the civil war started) is what you're still advocating? Are you for real?
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by resurgentxtian4: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
hasyak:

I pity your reasoning

For saying the truth? So I should keep quiet while Christians are forced to stay side by side with girls with hijabs on? What about the fear of bombs?

We need to discuss as a nation and it doesn’t mean we hate you. Millions of people in the world fear hijabs or niqab becaus bombs can be hidden therein. It is you muslims that should stop the violence so we may understand you more.

E mi ko re ra yin ooo, otito lo jo mi logun.
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Chukazu: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oblitz:
Good Song.

check my signature.
the cheapest stamped concrete in Nigeria at the moment, but surprisingly the most professional installation you'll get. Don't listen to tales of the more expensive the better. We have found a way of making it beautiful, durable and affordable.

check my signature for pictures of our work. and thank me later

Good day sir!

Do you know anyone who does TERRAZZO?
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
MrWondah:
He is north I am not

and thats why you are NUT(s) grin
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by MrWondah(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
ILLICITblood:

and thats why you are NUT grin

And the reason you are naught

Lol funny rhymes.
Nairaland rapers go use am write songs now
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Chukazu: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
In the news:

When they stop acting as if Nigeria belon to them...

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Niyinficient:

lol! u sound rather western than northern......no combine the two... grin grin grin stay with one
cheesy cheesy I'm a Nigerian. I'm for everybody but for nobody grin
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Leonbonapart(m): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I pity you.
nice 1
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by itsRhamzy: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
cyojunior1:
al-majiri
he's a graduate and I can bet my balls he's got a higher IQ than you.. #noOffense
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by hasyak(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

For saying the truth? So I should keep quiet while Christians are forced to stay side by side with girls with hijabs on? What about the fear of bombs?

We need to discuss as a nation and it doesn’t mean we hate you. Millions of people in the world fear hijabs or niqab becaus bombs can be hidden therein. It is you muslims that should stop the violence so we may understand you more.

E mi ko re ra yin ooo, otito lo jo mi logun.

If these are your reasons, now I really pity you
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nigerianboi1960(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
And winter is coming... Jon Snow
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by ibrah04(m): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Cool and short music with so many message. "I am not the soldier, I am the Army". Truthfully, he's right.

1 Like

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by resurgentxtian4: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
hasyak:

If these are your reasons, now I really pity you

Ok then. It seems you always pity people who say the truth.
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by uvalued(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Am feeling north ... Cautious pride but...
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Banter1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
tellwisdom:
Wetin abokii man wan sing apart from telling us he has plenty cows; suya is good for the body!! sad
this exactly what he is talking about in his song. Any one that come from the North is an Aboki. Your left yansh like Paul Scholes yansh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) / Your Favorite Old School Songs / Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.