Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

"I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North (20871 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Kheengz Ft Kahli Abdu X BOC – Yara (remix) / "No Love On Nairaland" - "i am north" singer, Kheengz Reacts / "I Am North" By Kheengz Adressing The Stereotypical View Of The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by monex(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
BadBlaize:
He is North, I am South, we are all blacks.. That's all dat matters
We are all humans. that even matters more

1 Like

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by resurgentxtian4: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
uvalued:
Am feeling north ... Cautious pride but...

Why the pride though?
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by ItsTutsi(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
inyamuri
cyojunior1:
al-majiri
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by ItsTutsi(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
inyamuri! that's y the likes of phyno r never invited up north...rubbish regional singer
tellwisdom:
Wetin abokii man wan sing apart from telling us he has plenty cows; suya is good for the body!! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by gidgiddy: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
TheDokita:
I am a detribalised Nigerian

Thats what people say until they get massacred by Northerners.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by resurgentxtian4: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
gidgiddy:

Thats what people say until they get massacred by Northerners.

Lol! Very true though. I don’t know why anybody should still have faith in Nigeria’a current structure to advocate for unity. It is either the person is a northerner OR a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by hasyak(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Ok then. It seems you always pity people who say the truth.

Just went through your past posts, I now know you. I really pity you
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Raintaker(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
I've stayed in the East before and I can assure you Igbos are full of hate, I'll experiment with staying in the North all through next year and I'll bring my reports.

1 Like

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oh my Arewa .
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by resurgentxtian4: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
hasyak:

Just went through your past posts, I now know you. I really pity you

Now that you know me, I say congrats Bro!
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by enemyofprogress: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by resurgentxtian4: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Raintaker:
I've stayed in the East before and I can assure you Igbos are full of hate, I'll experiment with staying in the North all through next year and I'll bring my reports.

You have a point but igbos won’t force their religion on you at the pain of death. Nigerians already know how to deal with igbos but not so much with a renewed northern campaign(spearheded by SW Muslims like the MURIC boss) to islamise Nigeria.

100 million Christians are potentially at risk. Our bar association (NBA) is already polarized along religious lines because of this steady campaigns to change our laws and way of life.

The igbo man can only hate and boast but he can’t kill you due to religious sentiments.

1 Like

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by STARKACE(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
cyojunior1:
al-majiri
a typical loser
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by STARKACE(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Though Music is not enough to repair the damage done by your peers!

But base your music more on how to stop killings by

Fulanis herdmen

Bokoharam

See some people are even about to make a nuisance of themselves because of hijab undecided as if it is hijab that will make the girl a good lawyer

Even the northern politicians need your song the more, they kidnapped your fellow northerners (chibok girls) because of power .

This my dear brought so much humiliation to this country!

I recommend the song to northerners!
you just gotta say nonsense for 17 likes don't you. What bout the damages your own region or people caused. Typical foolishness, you won't see your own fault but quick to condemn others like you even equal not to talk of better.
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
I blame Buhari for this
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
If I type 'i'm willing to give N100,000 to somebody' all this yeye tribalism go vamoose, yimnu youths
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
olaolulazio:
I'm west....
You are not west. You are either north or south.
Because in the North there is Northwest and in the South you have Southwest.
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So they want to go into Hip-Hop?
Who will they leave cattle rearing for...
As far back as 1993, Zaaki was already doing hip-hop.
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Oblitz(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Chukazu:

Good day sir!
Do you know anyone who does TERRAZZO?
yeah
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by malware: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
tellwisdom:
Wetin abokii man wan sing apart from telling us he has plenty cows; suya is good for the body!! sad

At least he would mention what he has.... Others would mention sex from the beginning to the end.

1 Like

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by uvalued(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Why the pride though?

I don't know... cool that's why I said cautious
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by AMvanquish: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
The stereotypes about the north can be appalling and somewhat embarrasing atimes.

All shoemakers are Hausa.
All mai guards are Hausa.
The North is only Hausa speaking when they are over a 100 different tribes in Northeast alone.
The North is full of sand and mud huts.
The North is only Muslim.
One even asked when she heard me talking to a friend how I speak good English...Like seriously..

Iv encountered this so many times, and the worst part is it comes from grown adults who went to school. They should go and collect their school fees. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Troublemaker007(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kennydoc:

One Nigeria that hasn't worked since over 50 years (before the civil war started) is what you're still advocating? Are you for real?

You dey mind the Opunu
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by xty50(f): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
AMvanquish:
The stereotypes about the north can be appalling and somewhat embarrasing atimes.

All shoemakers are Hausa.
All mai guards are Hausa.
The North is only Hausa speaking when they are over a 100 different tribes in Northeast alone.
The North is full of sand and mud huts.
The North is only Muslim.
One even asked when she heard me talking to a friend how I speak good English...Like seriously..

Iv encountered this so many times, and the worst part is it comes from grown adults who went to school. They should go and collect their school fees. undecided
so true.I remember when I was serving in the east they all thought I was igbo.when I told them that I am in fact from kaduna state,the next question they always asked was but are u a Christian (knowing fully well that my name is Christy n we all worshipped in the same church).so this is the level of their ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by abdulkayus(m): 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
xty50:
so true.I remember when I was serving in the east they all thought I was igbo.when I told them that I am in fact from kaduna state,the next question they always asked was but are u a Christian (knowing fully well that my name is Christy n we all worshipped in the same church).so this is the level of their ignorance.

So true, they never believe that there are millions of Christians in the north and also thousands of traditional worshippers. And the annoying thing is that this believe come from the so called educated ones.
There is huge ignorance among nigerians

2 Likes

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So they want to go into Hip-Hop?
Who will they leave cattle rearing for...

Ask me oh !
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Myde4naija(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
everlymoore86:
This issue of regional segregation should be abolished, let's talk about one Nigeria for unity of the nation.
NAIRALAND (MOST SENSIBLE COMMENT OF THE YEAR)

GBEFUN!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by resurgentxtian4: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Myde4naija:
NAIRALAND (MOST SENSIBLE COMMENT OF THE YEAR)

GBEFUN!!!!!!

I find it hard to believe people like you exist in real life.
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Phaysal: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Yes #IAmNorth
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by jojothaiv(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
casdoruche:
Another campaign strategy
People sha dey reason
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Chukazu: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oblitz:

yeah

Please I need a contact
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
MrWondah:

And the reason you are naught
Lol funny rhymes. Nairaland rapers go use am write songs now
lol.. Naso Vic O start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Download Chris Brown – Don't Be Gone Too Long Ft Ariana Grande MP4 / Who Is Burna Boy / Favourite Hausa Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.