Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments (39418 Views)

WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) / Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by dotcomnamename: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2017
Wizkid's fans will not sleep well tonight

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by crownedprinz(m): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2017
They want to manage your 30 billion ni
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by iykomo666(m): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2017
Jackson042:

Davido resemble minister of petroleum for your eye?

If you dey find that kind news, I suggest you go to the politics or business section of NL...

Afterall, dem no force you to view this post...
u savage

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Kokaine(m): 8:18am On Dec 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

A guy that has impregnated a lot of women aND shows recklessness and childishness in all he does yet a brand like firstbank is identifying with him.

I pity the the porous mind of the average Nigerian youth
nice observation. Davido is not a corporate figure. A bank should rather identify with intellectuals whatever the success achieved by touts.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by miqos02(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2017
Cool
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by dotcomnamename: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2017
[s]
FortifiedCity:
angry

A guy that has impregnated a lot of women aND shows recklessness and childishness in all he does yet a brand like firstbank is identifying with him.

[/s]

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by marcopollo(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2017
yemajiteru:
Some people will still come here and shout Wizkid
Like you.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Veeguns1: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

All this bitter and hungry Nigerians. Go and beat him now fool

4 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by IamProdigy: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2017
ello beautiful people, I think its high time your get your start up or firm ahead of the competition, GET CREATIVE!

Package 1

Business card ➕ letterhead = 1k

package 2

Logo ➕ letterhead ➕ Business card =5k

Let's make you something outside the norm!

see signature

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by ychris: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

Oga swerve joor...

Does david look like a pastor to you?

He a musicians.
Music is gangster.
Deal with it or STFU

Meekmill did same you complained?

Ferrara here joor!
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by MrMystrO(m): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

You go die o.. My guy. Lol
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Threebear(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

Are you perfect? Are you without sin, common go and park one side with your poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by PVision2020(m): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2017
OBO
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2017
yemajiteru:
Some people will still come here and shout Wizkid
Wizkid.
I have shouted wizkid, am in my house comand beat me.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by DaBillionnaire: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

Bro, better leave them alone, even elderly ones that we think should be role models of morals are highly becoming immoral.

having riches is a different thing, being responsible is a different thing, morality is a different thing.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Airforce1(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2017
Congrats OBO

Baddest cheesy
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

You sound dumb. What has impregnating lots of women and being “reckless” as you call it, got to do with signing a contract/endorsement with a bank.

I’m sure you know that business has nothing to do with a person’s private life. If they check now, you probably don’t even have an account with first bank in the first place. Not even a pure water factory has called you for endorsement deals and you’re here ranting and panting on another man’s success.

Be monitoring people’s life. Class prefect. undecided
Jesu! See finishing (mortal kombat). Bros, please take it easy. Someone cannor play with you? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by romeorailss: 8:48am On Dec 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

U are a real funny dude. When has impregnating ladies become a crime or when has having baby mamas become one. U really need to understand that brands are only interested in the financial advantage they will get from pulling an endorsement with a celebrity rather than delving into his personal life angry
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:58am On Dec 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

You sound dumb. What has impregnating lots of women and being “reckless” as you call it, got to do with signing a contract/endorsement with a bank.

I’m sure you know that business has nothing to do with a person’s private life. If they check now, you probably don’t even have an account with first bank in the first place. Not even a pure water factory has called you for endorsement deals and you’re here ranting and panting on another man’s success.

Be monitoring people’s life. Class prefect. undecided
Atomic bomb

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Jackson042: 9:00am On Dec 19, 2017
Kokaine:
nice observation. Davido is not a corporate figure. A bank should rather identify with intellectuals whatever the success achieved by touts.

Corporate bomb!

It seems you don't understand marketing...

Lemme ask a question...
MTN, GLO & other networks who sign deals with entertainers are what?

Pepsi who endorsed Wizkid, Tiwa & others are what?

Statistics show that entertainers are likely to promote a product way more than others...

Even corporate bodies in US still sign deals with foreign rappers to promote their products on their social pages & music videos...

Okay, please who should Firstbank use instead of Davido? And before you answer, ask yourself if that person is trending more than Davido at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by naijaboiy: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2017
Jackson042:

Corporate bomb!

It seems you don't understand marketing...

Lemme ask a question...
MTN, GLO & other networks who sign deals with entertainers are what?

Pepsi who endorsed Wizkid, Tiwa & others are what?

Statistics show that entertainers are likely to promote a product way more than others...

Even corporate bodies in US still sign deals with foreign rappers to promote their products on their social pages & music videos...

Okay, please who should Firstbank use instead of Davido? And before you answer, ask yourself if that person is trending more than Davido at the moment.
Some people will just want to comment. They always feel it should have been done in another way, in a better way. Ask them to proffer solutions and they’ll act like their tongue has been chopped off.

Don’t mind that one talking about corporate bullshyte. Which corporate person in Nigeria has more fans or followers than davido or any of the artistes you mentioned above.

Check their lifestyle, they’re not even half as morally upright as they portray themselves to be. But they will spew trash and bile on another person if he’s making it because they expect his low moral standard to affect his success.

Dumb people don’t know that morality has nothing to do with hard work or success. Funny enough these same people will praise FELA for being a legend, but they fail to judge his moral life as they to do other artiste they love to dïck ride so much.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Mariangeles(f): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2017
Jackson042:

Davido resemble minister of petroleum for your eye?

If you dey find that kind news, I suggest you go to the politics or business section of NL...

Afterall, dem no force you to view this post...
You dey mind am...?
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by brunobaba(m): 9:16am On Dec 19, 2017
shammahyaro:
That guy on suit shaaa grin
Did you just call that man a guy
I'm not surprised,it's quite easy to locate an aristo,is that what you call your parents at home
Social media abuse.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

Think outside the box

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by shammahyaro(f): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2017
brunobaba:

Did you just call that man a guy
I'm not surprised,it's quite easy to locate an aristo,is that what you call your parents at home
Social media abuse.

Don't come and pour ur anger on me this morning. Little wonder, I commented and u just had to reply
Whatever is wrong with u solve it within urself.I have my freedom of expression,you can't come out of no where to quote me because I didnt follow ur own norm.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Qualer: 9:21am On Dec 19, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
how will this news reduce the queues in fuel stations?

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by nams77: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

I'm really sick of our system. Why would young ones wanna read and excel in academics when mofos like this one are made brand ambassadors! I pity our educational system. Shame on FirstBank
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by brunobaba(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2017
shammahyaro:

Don't come and pour ur anger on me this morning. Little wonder, I commented and u just had to reply
Whatever is wrong with u solve it within urself.I have my freedom of expression,you can't come out of no where to quote me because I didnt follow ur own norm.
Lady,i'm not a trouble seeker and you shouldnt see me as one,i'm only surprised you can call someone's grandpa a "guy"...what if the man was related to you and someone calls him a guy....respect begets respect.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Frank25: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The pay will be good

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Niksyebeauty: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

why cant you mind your business *iisshh
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Elxandre(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

Some people will just want to comment. They always feel it should have been done in another way, in a better way. Ask them to proffer solutions and they’ll act like their tongue has been chopped off.

Don’t mind that one talking about corporate bullshyte. Which corporate person in Nigeria has more fans or followers than davido or any of the artistes you mentioned above.

Check their lifestyle, they’re not even half as morally upright as they portray themselves to be. But they will spew trash and bile on another person if he’s making it because they expect his low moral standard to affect his success.

Dumb people don’t know that morality has nothing to do with hard work or success. Funny enough these same people will praise FELA for being a legend, but they fail to judge his moral life as they to do other artiste they love to dïck ride so much.
And how many companies cancelled Tiger Wood's endorsement in the light of his cheating scandals back then?
Morality has nothing to do with hard work or success indeed.
Smh...
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Bollinger(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2017
Jackson042:

The politicians that have been stealing from the country & that will continue stealing, is it not thesame banks that are identifying with them?

The governor of your state that steals money, don't you identify him as your state's governor?

I like your mentality. Since it's bad, let's all continue to make it worse. Lol. That is how to make things better. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy / Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii / Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.