Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments (39417 Views)

WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) / Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2017
Jackson042:

The politicians that have been stealing from the country & that will continue stealing, is it not thesame banks that are identifying with them?

The governor of your state that steals money, don't you identify him as your state's governor?
maka why see finishing of the century grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

A guy that has impregnated a lot of women aND shows recklessness and childishness in all he does yet a brand like firstbank is identifying with him.

I pity the the porous mind of the average Nigerian youth
how does his 'impregnating" concerns first bank's business? They are promoting their brand..be open when assessing situations.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Kokaine(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2017
Jackson042:

Corporate bomb!

It seems you don't understand marketing...

Lemme ask a question...
MTN, GLO & other networks who sign deals with entertainers are what?

Pepsi who endorsed Wizkid, Tiwa & others are what?

Statistics show that entertainers are likely to promote a product way more than others...

Even corporate bodies in US still sign deals with foreign rappers to promote their products on their social pages & music videos...

Okay, please who should Firstbank use instead of Davido? And before you answer, ask yourself if that person is trending more than Davido at the moment.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2017
Get This Amazing Beat For Free !!! (Prod By Double Six) @doublesixbeats

In the spirit of Christmas, Nigerian super producer Double Six gives out this very lovely instrumental for FREE !!!
It's a mid-tempo dance beat for y'all to rock to.

https://www.reverbnation.com/doublesix/song/28516892-doublesixbeats-08033422206mp3

follow on twitter/IG @doublesixbeats
or call 08033422206 if you need blazing hot instrumentals made specifically for you
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by mayortm001(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

A guy that has impregnated a lot of women aND shows recklessness and childishness in all he does yet a brand like firstbank is identifying with him.

Just try the same and see yourself in kirikiri.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by naijaboiy: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Elxandre:

And how many companies cancelled Tiger Wood's endorsement in the light of his cheating scandals back then?
Morality has nothing to do with hard work or success indeed.
Smh...
Mr.Man go deeper on that story before you come up with facts that you don’t know of.

Okay how about Kevin Hart that cheated on his pregnant wife this year? Or should we talk about Jay-z? What about 2face who has different kids with different women? Should we talk about Elvis Presley or Kurt cobain that were both chronic drug users?

I could go on and on but that’s not the point. No matter how morally down a man may be it doesn’t stop people from relating with him if there are benefits.

Business has nothing to do with how many women a man has bedded. Get your facts right mr.man!
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Elxandre(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

Mr.Man go deeper on that story before you come up with facts that you don’t know of.

Okay how about Kevin Hart that cheated on his pregnant wife this year? Or should we talk about Jay-z? What about 2face who has different kids with different women? Should we talk about Elvis Presley or Kurt cobain that were both chronic drug users?

I could go on and on but that’s not the point. No matter how morally down a man may be it doesn’t stop people from relating with him if there are benefits.

Business has nothing to do with how many women a man has bedded. Get your facts right mr.man!
Drug users are celebrated when they finally break free of their addiction, but infidelity is not tolerated in the Western world.

John Terry was even stripped of this England captaincy for dating wanye bridge's wife, and you're saying morality has no business with endorsement and respect.

Meanwhile Davido has hardly done anything not to make him deserving of the endorsement.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by naijaboiy: 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Elxandre:

Drug users are celebrated when they finally break free of their addiction, but infidelity is not tolerated in the Western world.

John Terry was even stripped of this England captaincy for dating wanye bridge's wife, and you're saying morality has no business with endorsement and respect.

Meanwhile Davido has hardly done anything not to make him deserving of the endorsement.
[b]I will repeat my statement again “Morality has nothing to do with a man’s success”.

Yes, there could be mistakes that would cause a setback but all in all people look over that as long as you still got your drive.

Terry was stripped off his captaincy, did that stop him from getting endorsement deals from other sport companies? He was still in the team because they knew how important he was as a player to the team. Sleeping with another person’s wife is actually a crime and I’m not talking about that kind of morality in the first place.

And besides people who are regarded as immoral are mostly entertainers as you can see all of the people I mentioned are entertainers who are often the most misunderstood and judged people on earth because of their status and lifestyle.

Never have I heard a man that lost his wealth, endorsements, fame and influence because he got involved with so many women and birthed kids.

The highest that can happen will be criticisms from people like the other person I quoted who won’t mind their own life. Mind you being immoral has its consequences, but it’s not in that aspect of tarnishing your image and make you lose your wealth.

Even tiger woods is still rich AF! His cheating scandal didn’t discredit him as one of the best golf players the world has seen.

So what’s your point again?
[/b]
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by olutund(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

I think you'ld like to read this article..
https://www.nairaland.com/4239547/opinion-why-nigerian-entertainers-should
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by AfriSportKits(f): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Are you one of nigeria top football fans? Do you really know what it takes to be a football fan?

For us we believe it goes more than just having a team to support.We would want to know if you deserve a kit atall.

What Sport kits would you like to support your team with week on week. Check here to help us know.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1myuLoax-j83oTptkd_Z4UrbNjncyDS9TdO7wF6mIEg8/

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by ezewealth(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jackson042:

No I'm not...

You said that Firstbank is identifying themselves with Davido who has impregnated lots of women & shows childlessness & recklessness in everything he does...
Which means, Firstbank is spoiling their reputation by identifying with Davido

I'm now asking you,

The Nigerian governor that is corrupt, that kills innocent people, that organizes cult boys to help them during election...

If that governor gives you a contract, will you reject it? Because if you accept, you're identifying yourself with him and you said you don't identify yourself with criminals and you're also spoiling your reputation by identifying with the governor...
Guy you get time o, leave the mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy / Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii / Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.