Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) (19417 Views)

Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards / Busted: Atiku Rented Kano Rally Crowd Arrived Kano State Since Yesterday. Photos / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by lightblazingnow(m): 5:55am On Dec 19, 2017
PHOTOS: Dino Melaye awarded 'the best senator in Kogi State since 1999'
africanspotlight.com

Conference of Nigeria political parties (Kogi State chapter) on Monday gave Senator Dino Melaye the award of ‘the best senator in Kogi State since 1999’.

The award was given to him at his residence in Abuja.

Mr. Melaye shared the pictures on his Instagram page with the caption: “Conference of NIGERIA political parties Kogi State chapter gave award today as best senator in Kogi State since 1999.”

“State Chairmen of Political parties in Kogi State at my Abuja residence today.”

http://www.africanspotlight.com/2017/12/photos-dino-melaye-awarded-best-senator.html

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by lightblazingnow(m): 5:55am On Dec 19, 2017
Movies

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Osucoward: 5:59am On Dec 19, 2017
WTF....it’s so surreal

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Osucoward: 6:00am On Dec 19, 2017
It’s so sad I almost feel like crying for this country.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by xreal: 6:01am On Dec 19, 2017
It might be true.

His predecessor only developed and invested heavily in Kwara.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Osucoward: 6:01am On Dec 19, 2017
Is the source even real? The story has to be fake.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Osucoward: 6:03am On Dec 19, 2017
I’d like to know if Kogi’s past senators were dead and dumb.....or paralyzed...... or in a coma-like State.

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by virtual7(m): 6:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Congratulations O Nigerian musician. Remain Grammy award

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by olasaad(f): 6:33am On Dec 19, 2017
So they ain't recalling him again....nawa ooo best Senator indeed Kogi state has suffered

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 6:36am On Dec 19, 2017
Merited award .
We must Appreciate this current Senate headed by Senator Bukuola saraki for standing against reckless use of power by the executive arm . Buhari would have become worse than Idiamin .
If you are dissatisfied by this award tell us the name of your senator and his contribution to the Senate in terms of bills and otherwise

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Flyingngel(m): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2017
In as much as he is vibrant, i don't like his display of flamboyant life on the net as a small boy. He shld accord respect to the name SENATOR.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by uboma(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2017
I visited Bassa LGA in Kogi state recently and I cried that Nigerians are suffering in no small way...

Time will not allow me to narrate the things I saw but they lack the basic infrastructure necessary for its development.

And here, Dino Melaye has been awarded the best Senator in Kogi State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Osucoward: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Merited award .
We must Appreciate this current Senate headed by Senator Bukuola saraki for standing against reckless use of power by the executive arm . Buhari would have become worse than Idiamin .
If you are dissatisfied by this award tell us the name of your senator and his contribution to the Senate in terms of bills and otherwise

what’s the topic about and what are you saying?
Nigga shut the feck up!!

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:18am On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

what’s the topic about and what are you saying?
Nigga shut the feck up!!
Why are you so pained? Remi Tinubu has moved on and so should you.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Osucoward: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2017
frankyychiji:
Why are you so pained? Remi Tinubu has moved on and so should you.

Is Remi your mother? I’m simply trying to understand your pain and why you’re not moving on.

And what’s that got to do with Dino’s unmerited award? What has he done for Kogi State?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by buchilino(m): 7:23am On Dec 19, 2017
WATEVA D CRITERIA DEY USED IN MAKING DIS DECISION, IT ONLY SHOWS HOW EVIL POLITICIANS CAN BE.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Kekx(m): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2017
uboma:
I visited Bassa LGA in Kogi state recently and I cried that Nigerians are suffering in no small way...

Time will not allow me to narrate the things I saw but they lack the basic infrastructure necessary for its development.

That's to tell you that Rochas will one day receive the award of best Governor in Imo state.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Is Remi mother? I’m simply trying to understand your pain and why you’re not moving on.

And what’s that got to do with Dino’s unmerited award? What has he done for Kogi State?
Pls move on. Remi has moved on. No amount of online ranting by you can make any difference. It's just that simple.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by buchilino(m): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2017
uboma:

UNFORTUNATELY, MANY HAVE EYES BUT YET R BLIND

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Osucoward: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2017
frankyychiji:
Pls move on. Remi has moved on. No amount of online ranting by you can make any difference. It's just that simple.

Apart from fleets of cars, what has Dino achieved in Kogi State?

Answer that question and stop talking petulantly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:
what’s the topic about and what are you saying? Nigga shut the feck up!!
Get lost

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Osucoward: 7:33am On Dec 19, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Get lost

Get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Olawalesadiq(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2017
this post weak me oooo. Best senator lol
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by kambili999(f): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmm. ok.
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 19, 2017
Na money dey talk so
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by tstx(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2017
lol
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2017
That family pic on the wall though, the children look unhappy without their mum!
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:01am On Dec 19, 2017
angry angry
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by bukynkwuenu: 8:01am On Dec 19, 2017
q
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 19, 2017
grin

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by positivelord: 8:01am On Dec 19, 2017
The award was given to him at his residence in Abuja.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo / Buhari’s Rejection Of Electoral Bill, An Act Of Desperation – CUPP / Why Fayose Was Booed In Ado-ekiti Church – Fayemi Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.