Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

BOSS In You (my New Book) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BOSS In You (my New Book) (499 Views)

New Book By New Nairalander: Shattered! / Tomi Adeyemi Gets Hollywood Deal For New Book (kwenu) / Tomi Adesina Shares Pictures From The Signing And Reading Of Her New Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BOSS In You (my New Book) by EyitayoBoSs(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,
I just published my book and guess what? Its absolutely free.
It is a product of years of intense study into the lives of the super successful of the ancient times and this modern day to show keys they used to unlock their vast successes.
I am Sunday Eyitayo Michael, the handler behind the motivational page, Get Motivated and Get Up that dishes out doses of motivation and have inspired a lot of people. I have also written a couple of books and articles that have gotten positive reviews.

Do well to get a copy of BOSS in you at your favorite online bookstore:

Okadabooks: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/boss_in_you_the_ten_commandments_of_winners/16914

Smaswords: https://smashwords.com/books/view/769685

Re: BOSS In You (my New Book) by EyitayoBoSs(m): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2017
Cc: lalasticala, mynd44
Re: BOSS In You (my New Book) by nathanjohn2808: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2017
EyitayoBoSs:
Cc: lalasticala, mynd44
Good read.
Very inspiring.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

A Story by Ikiemoye Iniamagha---SOPRIALA (A journalist's plight): Episode One / Blood Money Lover, A Play By Staru1 / The Bride Prize Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.