Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,106 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today (21957 Views)

Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Abubakar Bukola Saraki (born December 19, 1962) is a Nigerian politician who has been President of the Nigeria's Senate since 2015. Previously he was Governor of Kwara State from 2003 to 2011. He was first elected to the Senate in April 2011, representing the Kwara Central senatorial district, and re-elected in the March 2015 elections.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukola_Saraki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by dukie25: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2017
I remember some members of Nairaland were predicting Saraki won't be Senate leader by Xmas 2015.
2yrs later baba Oloye is still the king of the Senate.
In a matter of weeks baba will be back with Atiku, I feel like saying I told you so.

cc:anonimi

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2017
Time for a quick assessment.

What is the first thing that comes to mind whenever you hear the name "Senator Bukola Saraki"?

My mama taught me not to lie (I mean in a discussion involving more than one person, Bae take note).

The first thing that comes to my mind is same thing that comes to mind whenever Nigerian politicians are subject of discussion.

CORRUPT KLEPTOMANIAC!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by olasaad(f): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2017
Happy birthday sir

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by OgaDonald: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2017
cool cool
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Yeligray(m): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2017
Polithief... Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by dukie25: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2017
[s]
alexistaiwo:
Time for a quick assessment.

What is the first thing that comes to mind whenever you hear the name "Senator Bukola Saraki"?

My mama taught me not to lie (I mean in a discussion involving more than one person, Bae take note).

The first thing that comes to my mind is same thing that comes to mind whenever Nigerian politicians are subject of discussion.

CORRUPT KLEPTOMANIAC!!!!

[/s]
Tinubu nko? Tinubu is the richest ex-governor for a reason.
He didn't make all that money from Cocaine alone or did he?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by LessNoise: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2017
grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Kjoen: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by crownedprinz(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2017
This guy don be ajebo since birth oh

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2017
angry

∆ I hate celebrating thieves.... Saraki is a thief ∆

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Olawalesadiq(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2017
ok we don hear
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Kekx(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2017
[s]
hucienda:
Happy 55th, SP Saraki.

King's man, true and through.
[/s]

I hate lies.

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2017
dukie25:
[s][/s]
Tinubu nko?
Did you not see where I wrote that same applies to whenever Nigerian politicians are subject of discussion

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by NwaAmaikpe: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2017
shocked

I'm sure Nwafor Orizu turns in his grave when he sees the type of lunatic that now occupies his once exalted office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Felixalex(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2017
I don't know y I love this man, I would have been much prouder to call him my President outside this country than lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...

He myt be corrupt, but which of them isn't?

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Teewhy2: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2017
Example of born with a golden spoon not silver spoon .

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by agwom(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Mcsenior(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2017
Nigerians are not equal!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by dukie25: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Did you not see where I wrote that same applies to whenever Nigerian politicians are subject of discussion
You didn't call the thief by his name. grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by veacea: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2017
What's my own with Bukola and his birthday

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by nairavsdollars(f): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2017
He is always looking like a thief or somebody afraid of being shot while in public. I will Bukolate in 2019

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by BeReaSonAble(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2017
The first thing that came to my mind..... Why are they all born in December..... those that aren't born in December choose to celebrate their birthday on December. they choose to celebrate Jesus Christ birthday on December..... what really is behind December?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2017
dukie25:
Get behind me Satan grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by FILEBE(m): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2017
innocent looking boy turned.... lipsrsealed. Most times i watch cute little babies , male and females and i wonder who and how they become what they will become. Bobrisky, Afrocandy, Corsy etc. May the lorad grant us all a well mannered child that will grow in the way of the lorad and be a positiv influence to people around him/ her. Saraki? The Kwarans know better.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by BornAgainMay: 8:43am On Dec 19, 2017
sad
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Lalas247(f): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2017
dukie25:

alexistaiwo:

Get behind me Satan grin

Una no get joy
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by FILEBE(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2017
Felixalex:
I don't know y I love this man, I would have been much prouder to call him my President outside this country than lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...

He myt be corrupt, but which of them isn't?

His Jazz is working on you

(1) (2) (Reply)

South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety / Court Orders Police To Produce Properties Seized From Matawalle’s Residence / Buhari's Govt Officials Covering Up Investigation Into Sahara Energy Fraud - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.