Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol (12129 Views)

Ayade Orders Arrest Of Civil Servants Leaking Information To Media / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by hablink: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
hahaha
kolewerk
you can't quench fire with fire nah
no be Naija? Na still dem dem dey cause the hullabaloo
Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by dontbothermuch: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mcsenior:
Nigeria: How Simple Became Complicated (HSBC)

NaturalRemedyLab just left
cool

HSBC
Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Denizsmart:
My brother, Makurdi is the most affected town.. u need to see what's happening there, hoarding at it peak

angry

∆ I was in makurdi yesterday... It wasn't funny!!! ∆
Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by Ishilove: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by anonimi: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
tiwiex:
The FG has successfully deflected the cause to hoarding. I wonder where these hoarder were 3 months ago and where is d storage capacity to hoard a product that is free flowing. Something is wrong somewhere and IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOARDING.

Successfully if YOU allow them to do so.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3117406_buharitweet_pngd9b40924c169374b3cbc8d30d63f7e44

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3119478_img20151126054733_jpegd06beccc5cbecc39bed76a3ec0990a04

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by dynicks(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
some person's when they remember how much they screamed "Sai baba" during d last general elections....nd they'd be like ".how come I was so much blinded with hate and bigotry that I never saw d true colour of the person/ persons I joined to scream into power?...shit! I messed up big time..

Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by dokJ: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Yes o.... arrest dem n kill dem!
Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by Sibigam1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
We are our own problem. We are our own solution.
Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Sorry for what?

obicentlis:
Buhari is working.

If this were to be GEJ tenure, Lai Mohammed would have released press statement telling us how clueless and incompetent the administration is and why we need to send them packing and the President must resign.

I bought their tricks that I voted the Messiah without certificate.

I'm sorry GEJ!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by olucomf: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
I don't know why our leaders are very stupid... The FG should first known how much this ppl get the fuel from Depot.. This p get the fuel at the rate of 147, so tell me how do you want them to survive.. They should find out the price first before they we be arrest them..
Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by Prestige16(m): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ The instruction is useless... NNPC know them... Go to Makurdi ∆
I even heard girls have taken over the business of selling black market from the guys both day and night in makurdi. If true, this will go a long way reducing the number of ashawos roaming the streets at night
Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by SalamRushdie: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
obicentlis:
Buhari is working.

If this were to be GEJ tenure, Lai Mohammed would have released press statement telling us how clueless and incompetent the administration is and why we need to send them packing and the President must resign.

I'm sorry GEJ!!!

Please dont be annoyed but do you know your problem is more of Low IQ than commòn sense . Read what yiu wrote again..Have you asked yourself why marketers are suddenly hoarding petroleum products? Yiu are easy to deceive sha
Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by Charly68: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Buhari should wake up if not they will sabotage his Govt and make a fool of him as they did in 1983 ..He should wake up from slumber and set the right people in the right place..the scarcity is to test his will...after removing subsidy what excuse has he to tell on why fuel is not available..? This is a simple logic.. He should know that Nigerians have been very patient & tolerant of his Govt ..it is now for action not rhetorics
Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by Oblang(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
obicentlis:
Buhari is working.

I'm sorry GEJ!!!

Stop being petty. Lai Mohammed worked as an opposition then and was doing his job. PDP have asked Buhari to resign countless times too...
Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by asawanathegreat(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bubu is working
Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by slimtoney(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
obicentlis:
Buhari is working.

I'm sorry GEJ!!!

You will remain sorry for so long u fail to decipher good and evil. Whatever happen to ur brain
Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by AfriSportKits(f): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Are you one of nigeria top football fans? Do you really know what it takes to be a football fan?

For us we believe it goes more than just having a team to support.We would want to know if you deserve a kit atall.

What Sport kits would you like to support your team with week on week. Check here to help us know.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1myuLoax-j83oTptkd_Z4UrbNjncyDS9TdO7wF6mIEg8/

Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
NextGovernor:
If things were working fine in this country and the product excess and readily available. I see no reason why someone will be hoarding fuel. Becos if u hoard it and other people are selling u will be running lose.

But Nigerians are wicked in there own way and are quick to blame government. How can you hoard a product u bought far lesser to punish the people and sell times two.

Never underestimate the power of a cartel. The marketers all work together.
Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by smirn(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
olucomf:
I don't know why our leaders are very stupid... The FG should first known how much this ppl get the fuel from Depot.. This p get the fuel at the rate of 147, so tell me how do you want them to survive.. They should find out the price first before they we be arrest them..
There is an official price for the marketers to buy from the Depots. Why will someone buy more the the government stipulated price? They know fully well that motorists and other users are also ready to buy from them. We as a people have refused not to be manipulated either by the government or the marketers. If we are serious, no body should buy above the official price. We should take our destiny in our hands. No fuel, no movement, no work and let everything be at a standstill. The marketers are taking advantage of Nigerians, knowing fully well this is a festive period. They must make money at all cost with impunity and nothing will happen. Everybody is at fault, Nigeria is in deep shit.
Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by Tonytonex(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
THIS ONE IS A GOOD MOVE, SUPPORTED.
Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by drololaaof: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
DPR IS NON FUNCTIONAL ,EVERYBODY IS USING THE POWER ACCORDING TO HIS OWN CAPACITY, OTHERWISE HOW WOULD THOSE IN PETROLEUM INDUSTRY WANT TO SUFFER NIGERIANS DURING FESTIVE PERIOD

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
NextGovernor:
If things were working fine in this country and the product excess and readily available. I see no reason why someone will be hoarding fuel. Becos if u hoard it and other people are selling u will be running lose.

But Nigerians are wicked in there own way and are quick to blame government. How can you hoard a product u bought far lesser to punish the people and sell times two.
That's Greed My Dear
Re: FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol by coputa(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nigeria consumes between 35 to 40 million litres everyday.
Warri refinery and petrochemical company produces 2 million litres of PMS everyday(below capacity)
Portharcourt refinery produces 5 million litres daily(still below it's installed capacity)
Kaduna refinery is not working.
Our crude is sold out to foreign buyers(cartel)who refined it( product importers aka depot ownners) and sell back to us at exorbitant price.to shore up the demand.
The government has failed nigerians.An important sector in the economy(oil and gas) has been left in the hands of a cartel (crooks and hooligans) to control at the expense of Nigerians,even under the preying eyes of our president who doubles as the minister of petroleum(Buhari/Obasanjo).
Until,Nigeria fixes her three refineries and be working at full installed capacity.The scarcity of petroleum products will persist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Join Politics / Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC / 21 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Fighters Clash Again In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.