Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji (45667 Views)

BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by ibkgab001: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
DaBillionnaire:
if what Deji Adeyanju has said is true, then GTB and EFCC will surely loose.

can't they just encourage a Man who is trying to contribute his best to Nigeria instead of trying to bring him down.

this thing jst tire me

Lolllll why can't him go to Fidelity or FCMB that belongs to you albiabia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Who is Adeyanju Deji Does owning a social media account make you a source to be quoted? crazy forum!!!

4 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by DaBillionnaire: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
ibkgab001:

Lolllll why can't him go to Fidelity or FCMB that belongs to you albiabia

whc one be albiabia again,

better order some panadol extra and blood tonic from JUMIA tongue
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by baralatie(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
ACE1010:
In a show of solidarity for Innoson, let all of us that has GT Bank account close such. The cabals in the banking sector are worse than the one in Aso Rock.
because innoson will give an SUV for free bah

2 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Innocent Chukwuma loves to borrow.
When it's time to pay he starts telling you Civil war stories.
God forbid.

Bill Gates did not become the world's richest man by borrowing.

"You don't run a business with your money" Ever heard of this quote? No, because you don't research before you type.
Almost every Successful entrepreneur or business owner take loans at the beginning and during the lifetime of the venture.

2 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by maestroferddi: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Keep quiet and stop dabbling into stuff you have no clue about...

Is it new especially under this APC cowardly government to see the powers that be use the machineries of state to intimidate perceived enemies?
femi4:
The narrator is bias, Igbo's always claiming to be the victim. I don't know the tribe of gtbank anyway
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by purplekayc(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Banking and interest charges
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
When he collected the loan he didn't know he was a Yoruba man? abeg go sidown

safarigirl:
use Google if you need to confirm the vareacity of his claims and the story

This life is too straightforward for you to come to conclusions based on the tribe of the parties involved

And GTBank is owned by a Yoruba man....I suppose this wikk confirm your own bias undecided

3 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Kamanuozuzu: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
Why can't they go after Dangote? Abdulsamad Rabiu? Folorunsho Alakija? Femi Otedola?

Jealousy and hatred for Biafrans. They went after Ibeto, Capital oil, now Innoson. May "One Nigeria" and those that believe in it burn in hell. They are going after Innoson just immediately after he launched new models of his cars.

If only our people would finally see the reason why we desperately need Biafra.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by safarigirl(f): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
When he collected the loan he didn't know he was a Yoruba man? abeg go sidown

I am answering the person I quoted who said he doesn't know GTB owner's ethnic group.

If you cannot read properly before jumping on someone's post, I suggest you ignore totally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Idrismusty97(m): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:
Why can't they go after Dangote? Abdulsamad Rabiu? Folorunsho Alakija? Femi Otedola?

Jealousy and hatred for Biafrans. They went after Ibeto, Capital oil, now Innoson. May "One Nigeria" and those that believe in it burn in hell. They are going after Innoson just immediately after he launched new models of his cars.

If only our people would finally see the reason why we desperately need Biafra.
And why did innoson go collect loan from GTbank, Didn't he know Diamond and fidelity bank is owned by your Jewish Biafra "Bloodals"? Why didn't he go to them? Very sentimental bunch of hypocrites always forming victims when shît hits the fan. Do you even have an account in these banks i mentioned as a show of some silly solidarity? I bet you can't even afford the Innoson vehicles and even if you can you will go for another brand instead. Keyboard warriors and chestbeaters, Na only mouth una get.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Chubhie: 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

You're a funny guy. It would surprise you to know how many banks are practically begging to have innocent the gentleman take their loans.

2 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by maasoap(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

can't they just encourage a Man who is trying to contribute his best to Nigeria instead of trying to bring him down.

this thing jst tire me
Then, Deji went ahead to use Ifeanyi Ubah's case to whip up sentiment. We knew what Ifeanyi did, that was criminal in nature. This case, I'm still waiting for the comprehensive report from the mainstream media, not all these useless sentimental sources.

3 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by scholes0(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Boss13:
Why is Deji trying to politicize a commercial transaction? Is APC a GTBank financial outlet? One thing I know about Gtbank is that it is an apolitical institution and little wonder they continue to win Bank of the year and it is the only Nigerian Bank listed on the London Stock Exchange. For your company to be listed on the London stock exchange, you and the company will undergo serious scrutiny.

If GTbank have over deducted interest payment from Innoson, they have to refund the money or state reasons why the deductions were made. On the other hand, Innoson must try to service its loan. This case will only get him into more financial issues. He needs the Banks to expand his business at the stage of his company and him having issues with Gtbank will put off other banks from lending to him in the future.

Nothing more to add.

2 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Intelligence: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
niceprof:
First it was Ifeanyi Uba,Now Innoson,who knows who is next in the witchhunt
Maybe Tony Elumelu.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by deenee: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
@ deji stop manipulating the story. This isn't what happened?

Again people should try and get the true story

No loan was over deducted by 700m.

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by madridsta007(m): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

Dear Sir,

Borrowing from a bank is pretty legal sir. Apparently, you are not aware of this.
Innoson and GTBank would have signed an agreement. It appears, from the court cases, that Innoson kept to theirs and GTBank is refusing to keep to theirs.

Innoson has done nothing wrong here.

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Sanchez01: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
use Google if you need to confirm the vareacity of his claims and the story

This life is too straightforward for you to come to conclusions based on the tribe of the parties involved

And GTBank is owned by a Yoruba man....I suppose this wikk confirm your own bias undecided
Fola Adeola owns GTB but even at that, this has nothing to do with politics/tribe. I am sure it's a business agreement/deal gone wrong.

I doubt Deji's narrative though because he it would then make no sense for a service industry to invade the house of a man whom he has won against them TWICE, knowing that the Supreme court is still there to hear their case.

For now, Google and co would not give concrete report, save in the coming days when everything would come to light.

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Geeweeny(m): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
Even if Innoson is owing, EFCC n gtbank has no right, I mean no right to arrest him... Laughing at some people trying to play the tribal n ethnic card here, do you know how much debts dangote, otedola n Co owe this country and the debt management body of this country buy it from them.... Nigeria is a messed up country
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by obailala(m): 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
A lot of sick minds litter Nigeria. A business conflict between two businesses, but with the speed of light, empty brains have turned it to tribal and even political matter.

3 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by baralatie(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
deenee:
@ deji stop manipulating the story. This isn't what happened?

Again people should try and get the true story

No loan was over deducted by 700m.
open another thread to state the real facts
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by seenga(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Can There Be Another Person As Creative As This Guy On Nl? His Comments Always Go Against General Thoughts
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by bullabong(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Teewhy2:
It is the high and mighty that can survive doing business in Nigeria. If you start a business and the so called cabals are interested in that sector just park your load and leave as they will frustrate both your life and business.
Toyota Nig/Elizade at work to eliminate competition.

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Obdk: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
admax:
I would take anything said by politically exposed person like this guy and Reno with a pinch of salt.

What concerns this guy and Innosson if it's not politically influenced? oh, he love Innosson shey?

Where is the proof of all this nonsense he is saying?

At the risk of you thinking I support any political party in Nigeria, there is no difference between politicians in APC or PDP, both has rogues and thieves.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/promoted/248936-innoson-vs-gtbank-no-application-issuance-bench-warrant-innocent-chukwuma.html

here is everything abt d issue..

Gtbank will loose 4 sure.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by simplyOJ(m): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
A land that swallows up her children!

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by mafiaso9: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

And how do you know this? Are you his assistant or do you control his finances? smh
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Lightening: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

Because some demented like minds hail you for your lunatic posts, you get emboldened and continue to scatter trash everywhere you go. This very nauseating character of yours will soon become your effortless nature. You will then start calling witch.

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Winning123: 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

this thing jst tire me

Anyone that believe that PDP nuissance called Adeyanju must be an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by morereb10: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
and they said we are one Nigeria

thunder go ......hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by chibuzorAbia: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
nams77:

I don't like hurling insults so I will just be civil with you sir. So because he is the slave to a lender you support the kind of childish and albeit stupid manner that the bank is using to get at him. There are processes bsnks use in recovering bad debt,I.e debt re-negotiation or fore-closures. Loans even have classes- performing loans and bad debts/loans.
Can you point to one business mogul who does not take loan? Dangote and the rest all uses loan. Even Trump at one time in his life filled for bankruptcy. But do you know what? Even the bankers still invited him to come and give a talk at their end of year gathering. You don't go hounding a man because he took loan. Innoson is a limited company and the company is an entity that can be sued and can sue. The word limited means he and other execs are idemnify to an extent. All this will only come to play if innoson is a limited coy. I can't. Really verify that structure now

Amateur, even if you are limited you cannot escape your debts. Banks do not grant loans to a limited liability company without personal guarantee from the owner or other financially strong individuals.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Afritop(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
baralatie:
so efcc under magu is perpetuating fraud in connivance with gtb.
That is just one side of the story. Don't be gullible
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by chibuzorAbia: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
gnykelly:

in every third world country to survive in business you have to know how to frolick with politicians. if you don't life will be extremely hard for you. the guy that bought nitel borrowed heavily from skye bank. when the bank was in distress his political brother wades in and settle things.

The GUY and conniving Skye Bank executives pushed Skye bank into distress!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss / Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.