Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There (2302 Views)

The Five Fold MINISTRIES :DISCERNING Your Calling By BURDENS / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Fight Back As A Self Defense? / Is It Right For A Christian To Open His Business Office On A Sunday Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Christians have been looking for ways to discuss the way forward for a Nigeria that accommodates all with the Muslims for over 50 years but the Muslims by their strangle hold of the military.

We want peace but you muslims want us to keep quiet so you can force Islam on us. We would not allow you. It is we yorubas that are Christians that will destroy your Islamic expansion plans. We don’t hate anybody but all we are saying is we need to discuss as a nation. The brightest minds in Nigeria are running out having seen the plans of you muslims. If you think they wouldn’t destroy this Islamic plans of your while abroad, you must be deluded.

We don’t hate you, all we are saying is we don’t want to live in an Islamic nation.
How many times do i tell you that i am not a muslim.Please let me hear word.
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by resurgentxtian4: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
How many times do i tell you that i am not a muslim.Please let me hear word.

You must be a lady then....ladies can’t think fat like men. You are ignorant of many things. Ignorance is bliss. The wise ones have imbibed my message and are making their plans. Even Osinbajo, the soft and pliable Pastor has his children abroad but you ordinary Christian feel Nigeria is not going through phases of Islamization?
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

You must be a lady then....ladies can’t think fat like men. You are ignorant of many things. Ignorance is bliss. The wise ones have imbibed my message and are making their plans. Even Osinbajo, the soft and pliable Pastor has his children abroad but you ordinary Christian feel Nigeria is not going through phases of Islamization?
You are an idiot for using my gender to define me.I am sure those women that surpassed you in school could not think fat.So sad we have primitive buffons like you just shut up are men not ruling the country and where are we today.Don't you ever use my gender to define me again because people that have sense are not defined by their gender,so just shut up.Since you are a man that thinks or reasons fat what have you achieved with it?you just enjoy causing panic and you say you are educated.Educated illiterate i presume your wailing would not solve anything better get a life.
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by resurgentxtian4: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
You are an idiot for using my gender to define me.I am sure those women that surpassed you in school could not think fat.So sad we have primitive buffons like you just shut up are men not ruling the country and where are we today.Don't you ever use my gender to define me again because people that have sense are not defined by their gender,so just shut up.Since you are a man that thinks or reasons fat what have you achieved with it?you just enjoy causing panic and you say you are educated.Educated illiterate i presume your wailing would not solve anything better get a life.

Are you done? Now go back to whatever you were doing with your life before making the post and don’t bother following the thread any longer.
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Are you done? Now go back to whatever you were doing with your life before making the post and don’t bother following the thread any longer.
Get lost and don't ever mention me again.
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by ChimaAgbalajob: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
I just want to advice all christians, both the ones that have the means or those that dont have to start making arrangements to leave the country permanently. The past few days have been tough in the legal profession of which i am a member because of this Hijab issue and the muslims have put up a united front to ensure that they violently get their way on the issue. The sad news is that they would not stop at that. They would eventually ask for Sharia law in Nigeria. That is very sure. We Christians have lost it in this country and their is no going back from here as our leaders have failed us. Our leaders used our tithe monies to buy airplanes and build mansions while knowing that we have 50 million plus muslims in this country. Any country that has as much as 20 million as citizens is in trouble not to talk about almost 90 million muslims in Nigeria.

I specifically put the blame on Pastor E.A.Adeboye {I dont know why i keep blaming him} for keeping quiet in the face of overt persecution of Nigerian christians. I accept responsibility as a yoruba man that we {Yorubas both christians and muslims alike} all voted Buhari in but Pastor Adeboye should have seen the danger of voting in an Islamic Fundamentalist like Buhari. Pastor Bosun Emmanuel specifically warned of of what will happen but we chose to sell our freedom for a Vice Presidential Seat. How Pitiful! I state it categorically that Pastor Yemi Osinbajo is a very nice man of very high intellectual capacity, but he is not suited for the post of Vice President in these times when the muslims have vowed to islamise the country. Pastor Adeboye has a man of God should have seen the handwriting on the wall and refused to lend this administration a pastor of the RCCG. God will eventually Judge us for our every deed.

The Americans and Israelis that voted in strong Presidents like Donald Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu have done so to curtail the excesses of the muslims but the christians in Nigeria {Especially SW/Christians Christians} still think the muslims are joking with them....We shall see where that gets us.

In closing, will make the following statements of fact/predictions/advice on the future of Nigeria.

1. Firdaos Amosa {The law School girl} shall be called to the Nigerian bar irrespective of the illegality of doing so.

2.Sharia will become the State law in Nigeria in less than 30 years.

3. Buhari/Osinbajo will win the 2019 Presidential Polls with a land slide.

4. Igbos should in the name of God not abandon the biafra struggle.

5. Most Christians who have the money will flee the country in droves thereby robbing Nigeria of the much needed Human Resources.

6. The Christians in the SW who cant travel will convert to Islam.

7. Our Pastors would not raise the money to enable the Christian South free itself from the Northern/Muslim strangle hold.

8. The North will continue resisting any talks of restructuring because their aim is to capture the nation for islam.

9. Nigeria in the absence of Christian resistance will become an Islamic State.

10. The North/SW muslims will never allow Fayose to go anywhere near power as they know his capacity to disrupt their plans.

11. Nigeria will never be great.

If you have the money, i advise that you start making those plans to leave the country. For those who dont have, start saving and making plans today. Do not settle in Nigeria if you dont want to be a muslim.

Go pick up that IELTS manual and study hard like your life depends on it. This is a friendly advice. The only people that can reasonably resist {Igbos} are too disorganised and scattered {My apologies to all igbos.}

No. Its time to stand up and fight that war with those fanatics once and for all.

After which we can break the murderous union called country

They can do what they like in their territory and not take my land, called it by a strange name and on top of it try to change my culture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Sunday Adelaja Attacks Pastor Adeboye for manipulating Scripture / Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? / Help: How Can I Get Bible Download For Macbook Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.