Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

True Confessions: I Was A Smoker And A Womanizer – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Confessions: I Was A Smoker And A Womanizer – Buhari (519 Views)

Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial / True Confessions: I Was A Smoker And A Womanizer – Buhari / Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1)

True Confessions: I Was A Smoker And A Womanizer – Buhari by laurreta2017: 4:34am On Dec 20, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed that he used to smoke, chase women during his younger days.
The President while revealing some of his personal information also disclosed that he, however, stopped smoking in 1977.

Speaking with The Sun, Buhari noted that he had never taken alcohol all through his life.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/true-confessions-smoker-womanizer-buhari/

Re: True Confessions: I Was A Smoker And A Womanizer – Buhari by Mynd44: 6:03am On Dec 20, 2017

(1)

Nigeria Oil Scandal – Biggest Corporate Corruption Trial In History? / Military Launch “operation Jagunlabi” To Check Vandalism In Western Waters / Fayose Congratulates George Weah As Liberia’s President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.