Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) (29145 Views)

Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) / Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:02am On Dec 20, 2017
A man was allegedly arrested by police operatives for not being able to "produce receipts for the two phones on him". According to an online report, the man was in a cab to Rivers State University for a meeting before he was allegedly arrested by officers of the "Operation Delta" Police, Mile One division in Rivers state.

The policemen allegedly took the man into custody "for possession of two cellphones without receipt".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/man-allegedly-arrested-rivers-not-producing-receipts-2-phones-photo.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by hisgrace090: 5:17am On Dec 20, 2017
See madness!!

26 Likes

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by nawtyme: 5:19am On Dec 20, 2017
God will help us ọooo. Very soon people will be asked to provide receipts for their children.

Me ayam tayad

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by sarrki(m): 5:20am On Dec 20, 2017
Everything about my dear country is represented by the pics below

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by SeniorNwamaikpe: 5:24am On Dec 20, 2017
Police is our friend.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by sleepyeyez(m): 5:55am On Dec 20, 2017
soon they will demand receipts for clothes we have on

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by RZArecta(m): 5:55am On Dec 20, 2017
mile one police officers are arguably some of the most corrupt and useless set of officers in Rivers state. Just last week, they went to a new Nairabet shop and arrested everyone in there till they got bailed the next day with no crime committed. Even if you don't commit a crime, the officers will tell you korokoro that they have enough marijuana and guns at their disposal to implicate you except you play ball. Go and make discreet investigations yourself if you doubt me. The officers there are all criminals

128 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by kunlesufyan(m): 5:55am On Dec 20, 2017
Clowns in the police force!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by haywire07(m): 5:59am On Dec 20, 2017
Why would he not have his receipts on him all the time. He could be an armed robber who stole phones without asking for the receipts undecided

1 Like

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by Omoadeola(m): 6:02am On Dec 20, 2017
And they said Police is your friend

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by nero2face: 6:22am On Dec 20, 2017
haywire07:
Why would he not have his receipts on him all the time. He could be an armed robber who stole phones without asking for the receipts undecided
it's ur type that voted buhari in, backward mentality, so u go about with de receipt of ur mobile phones...nonsense

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by Samusu(m): 6:22am On Dec 20, 2017
Just like that

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by festwiz(m): 6:22am On Dec 20, 2017
sarrki:
Everything about my dear country is represented by the pics below
Too poor to buy chicken...lol

9 Likes

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by Yeligray(m): 6:22am On Dec 20, 2017
Omoadeola:
And they said Police is your friend
they are your friends but don't forget to have something light with you when you step out.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by Khd95(m): 6:43am On Dec 20, 2017
-where ur receipt?

-here they are oga police

-ur fire extinguishers nko?

-see them here

-ur brake light dey work well?

-perfectly well sir.

After a long silence and deliberation from them

One walks towards u and say

-mr man u are not on beards,come down we are arresting u

Worst force in the world

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by GraGra247(m): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2017
Those policemen should also produce their own receipts on the spot.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 20, 2017
won't be surprise if dey start arresting husband's 4 not showing d recipient of d Wives, dey marry Nigeria police yeye people.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by jabberjawz: 7:12am On Dec 20, 2017
I witnessed something similar yesterday on my way from Abraka to Warri....got to d checkpoint, they pulled d car over, asked everyone to step out, i was putting on my sunshades with music playing on my phone earpiece.....officer looked @ me & asked me where do i work....i told him d name of d organization i work....d officer singled me out & searched every other person in d car including thier wallets & mobile phones....was really strange to me....being away from Delta State for a long while.....they were like they are searching for yahoo boys.........really strange & funny @ d same time.

9 Likes

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2017
Na just intimidation naa..
Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Wahala.

Infinix phone users will not be disturbed with receipts, even if it is 10 infinix and 3 Tecno phones they are carrying

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2017
nero2face:
it's ur type that voted buhari in, backward mentality, so u go about with de receipt of ur mobile phones...nonsense
Exactly.

10 Likes

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by guuudy87(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2017
Hungry and jealous as wipes

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by tstx(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2017
heheeh
Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2017
Naija police are useless.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by XXLDICK(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2017
The Policeonce collected my laptop from me because I had no receipt.

Then I was too young and ignorant of my right, I was easily bullied I had to get a new laptop

Worst police force in the world

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by MorataFC: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2017
Were ppl
Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by BiafraIShere(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2017
Zoo!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by Simpledude0847(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A man was allegedly arrested by police operatives for not being able to "produce receipts for the two phones on him". According to an online report, the man was in a cab to Rivers State University for a meeting before he was allegedly arrested by officers of the "Operation Delta" Police, Mile One division in Rivers state.

The policemen allegedly took the man into custody "for possession of two cellphones without receipt".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/man-allegedly-arrested-rivers-not-producing-receipts-2-phones-photo.html
127/127
Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by KroKodile(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2017
He should remove the sim cards and leave the phone for them joor.
Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by three: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2017
Na dia way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Abuja Found In Kaduna (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) / A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.