Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) (29144 Views)

Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) / Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by SoaringLife01: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
Living in Nigeria is now a JUNGLE.Police force that was suppose to protect us are now BULLIES.
The Law of Retribution is for real.
Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by MegaStarr(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
nero2face:
it's ur type that voted buhari in, backward mentality, so u go about with de receipt of ur mobile phones...nonsense

You just gave that fellow the suitable answer he deserved. Kudos.
Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by alvincy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
This has been happening since na in portharcourt
i have been arresting 2 times for not having receipt of my phone, i bailed, myself with 7k on the first account, while the second time my mom bailed me with 10k
Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by maasoap(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
nero2face:
it's ur type that voted buhari in, backward mentality, so u go about with de receipt of ur mobile phones...nonsense
Are you claiming that you are better than those of us who voted for Buhari? You voted for the "Stealing is not Corruption" man, right? That says it all.
Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by maasoap(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
PointZerom:
What will a sane person be doing in gambling house?. Only lazy and criminal elements are found there.
Haaaa! No wonder they treat us like this.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by Makaveli1166(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
emeijeh:
Wahala.

Infinix phone users will not be disturbed with receipts, even if it is 10 infinix and 3 Tecno phones they are carrying

/chineke you are wicket
Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by Abanga444: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
They should have asked for the receipts of your shoe as well...Stupid Police force
Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by Kennedy767(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
haywire07:
Why would he not have his receipts on him all the time. He could be an armed robber who stole phones without asking for the receipts undecided
who is this one?...wake up from ur dream
Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by swiperthefox: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
When I was a corper serving in Patani, Delta State. There was a group of police officers stationed there. They lived with us at the Corper's Lodge and were quite friendly with us.
I discovered from them that the Oga's at the top gives them target every month and if you fail to deliver, you will be posted or transfered to the worst places in Nigeria.
They work extra hard in trumping up nonsense charges to meet their targets.
Blame their oga, the DPO and Commissioners. They all assign target amount to pay every month to their subordinates in the police force.
Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by sleepyeyez(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Annibel:

lol... you people will kill someone here oO... lol

grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) by Cheeryfeet: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
festwiz:
Too poor to buy chicken...lol
no you didn't get the joke, he ate both the bone, everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) / Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo / A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.