Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos (34244 Views)

Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) / Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by ofalu047(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
Let a child be a child. All these parents who force some adult-like activities and engagements on thier kids are just tampering with their formative stage. I had met a 6-7 yr old girl, who accused me of fascinating over her body. I wondered if a girl at that age could understand the value of her body and the fact that it appeals to the opposite sex, then l fear what would become of her in her teen or adult life .

1 Like

Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by Richardabbey(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
cry Baddest Olosho In D Making
Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
The mum is bleaching the little kid. Na wa o!!!
Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by HSfoundation(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
ClitoPen:
She looked older than her age in the first picture

Shebi you see her leg for that same pix...that one pass 5years ? Kwestion[sub][/sub]

1 Like

Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by Tugsramm(m): 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
GIDIBANKZ:
Her dressing got my attention
i beg stay away frm her
Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by Sleezwizz: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
nairavsdollars:
This girl is not 5 oooo. Na one grandma wey return. Happy birthday ma

Your girlfriend fine pass am?
Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

Put on your glasses bruh.
She's not on make up
She's. First, second and last pic. She's adorable tho.
Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by OvaSabi1(f): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
praizblog:
Wow

See more stunning and [/b] sexy [b] photos of the small little girl here http://www.praizeupdates.com/see-these-makeup-photo-of-5year-old-baby-girl/

This nonsense should stop. Paedophile alert. Mods are not doing their jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by showghan(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Upcoming olosho
Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
I hope they will not use bleaching cream spoil her skin before she's 15?

Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by Vacora(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
OvaSabi1:

This nonsense should stop. Paedophile alert. Mods are not doing their jobs.

Na wa. You noticed as well. The idiocy on Nairaland is alarming. Why describe a 5 year girl as ‘sexy’ I challenge the mods to to correct this.

1 Like

Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by OvaSabi1(f): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Richardabbey:
cry Baddest Olosho In D Making

You are a paedophile
Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by OvaSabi1(f): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
showghan:
Upcoming olosho

3rd Paedophile alert mods do the needful.
Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
By
praizblog:
Wow

See more stunning and sexy photos of the small little girl here http://www.praizeupdates.com/see-these-makeup-photo-of-5year-old-baby-girl/
you no just get sense at all!

1 Like

Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by praizblog: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
Byyou no just get sense at all!
tank u for reading my post... Lol
Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by Juliusdking(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Na so them dey start

1 Like

Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
sadits as if she is about having dark knuckles abi is that how her skin is? happy birthday gal.. she go get weight pass me like that
Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by Kaycee7(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
praizblog:
Wow

See more stunning and sexy photos of the small little girl here http://www.praizeupdates.com/see-these-makeup-photo-of-5year-old-baby-girl/
Am I the only one who feels disturbed by a blogger calling a 5 year old "sexy"?

3 Likes

Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by Time2Smile(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is so disgusting and disturbing. Please stop sexualizing children.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by OvaSabi1(f): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Kaycee7:

It's not only you. I called him out already. The mods see this but won't do anything because of small traffic change they're getting. It's aggravating. This is not the first and last that you will see posts like this.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by OvaSabi1(f): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Vacora:

Na wa. You noticed as well. The idiocy on Nairaland is alarming. Why describe a 5 year girl as ‘sexy’ I challenge the mods to to correct this.

Which Mods? Lol. They saw it. They will do anything for traffic. Do you think they care?
Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by Churchgeh(f): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Making a 5 year old girl look like an adult

what does the mother want to achieve?

There are other way to flaunt the wealth and show affluence

God have mercy on the innocent girl.
Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by Churchgeh(f): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2017
She really does, that is what the parent wanted when she was being dressed up isn't it?

Kaycee7:
Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by Kaycee7(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2017
Churchgeh:
She really does, that is what the parent wanted when she was being dressed up isn't it?

All I see is a cute little girl. I don't see anything wrong with her dressing. The blogger either made a mistake or is a pervert
Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by Churchgeh(f): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
The world we live in is perverted already
The best parents can do is to instill the value of modesty in their children.

I rest my case Abeg.

Kaycee7:
All I see is a cute little girl. I don't see anything wrong with her dressing. The blogger either made a mistake or is a pervert
Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by Rozaytee: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
coolie1:
this girl will have a very big boobs at 10
pervert
Re: Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos by coolie1: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Rozaytee:
pervert
I know u want me too see your nice twins.

hmmm... truly they caught me off guard.
now i ask my self who is the pervert here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is N500k Marriage Still Possible In This Recession? / Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason / Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.