Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Gov Wike Comes Under Heavy Attack For Treating Rivers United Players With Scorn( - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Wike Comes Under Heavy Attack For Treating Rivers United Players With Scorn( (654 Views)

Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Is Under Heavy Attack By Suspected APC Thugs PIX / Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour / Razat Village Near Gana Ropp, Plateau State Is Under Heavy Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Wike Comes Under Heavy Attack For Treating Rivers United Players With Scorn( by goldben147: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2017
The Internet is presently abuzz with Photos of Rivers United Players rolling on the floor begging Wike for their salaries.

Social Media users are not finding it funny with the Rivers Governor since pictures of Rivers United players begging Their Governor for their salary surfaced online.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/gov-wike-comes-heavy-attack-treating-rivers-united-players-scornphotos/

Re: Gov Wike Comes Under Heavy Attack For Treating Rivers United Players With Scorn( by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2017
Hmmmm...
Re: Gov Wike Comes Under Heavy Attack For Treating Rivers United Players With Scorn( by bloodmoneyspita: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2017
they should go and sit down,

if you know how much wike spent on them last year you'll be crying, but instead they disappointed him and the state.

They even took them abroad for training plus all the extra free money they gave them and they messed up. I support WIKE for not wasting money on those youths this year.

they should find something else to do, in fact they don't have any excuse.

I would be ashamed to go and beg wike after disappointing him.
Re: Gov Wike Comes Under Heavy Attack For Treating Rivers United Players With Scorn( by KardinalZik(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2017
What have they done to deserve the pay?
Re: Gov Wike Comes Under Heavy Attack For Treating Rivers United Players With Scorn( by RAFIC(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
they should go and sit down,

if you know how much wike spent on them last year you'll be crying, but instead they disappointed him and the state.

They even took them abroad for training plus all the extra free money they gave them and they messed up. I support WIKE for not wasting money on those youths this year.

they should find something else to do, in fact they don't have any excuse.

I would be ashamed to go and beg wike after disappointing him.

KardinalZik:
What have they done to deserve the pay?

These two comments show the level of backward stupidity plaguing this country. A worker DESERVES his pay! The agreement was not that salary would be paid IF they won this or that. Those are bonuses. The basic salary has to be paid regardless of their position on the league table. Relegated teams the world over earn salary and even receive participation bonuses from the league. Why must ours be different? And u two above feel u are smart by spewing that nonsense because of ur support for Wike. These people feed their families with this work for crying out loud. Besides, what has Wike done in Rivers to deserve his salary and allowances? What has he done to deserve the title of governor?

Most Nigerians are silly AF.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Comes Under Heavy Attack For Treating Rivers United Players With Scorn( by vicadex07(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
RAFIC:

These two comments show the level of backward stupidity plaguing this country. A worker DESERVES his pay! The agreement was not that salary would be paid IF they won this or that. Those are bonuses. The basic salary has to be paid regardless of their position on the league table. Relegated teams the world over earn salary and even receive participation bonuses from the league. Why must ours be different? And u two above feel u are smart by spewing that nonsense because of ur support for Wike. These people feed their families with this work for crying out loud. Besides, what has Wike done in Rivers to deserve his salary and allowances? What has he done to deserve the title of governor?

More Dan silly sef...
Re: Gov Wike Comes Under Heavy Attack For Treating Rivers United Players With Scorn( by bloodmoneyspita: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
RAFIC:

guy they should pay them like other players not as if they are playing for a European team that's what I'm saying do you even know how much wike spent on them, even more than any team in NPFL even took them abroad for exposure, lodged them in abroad, if you think I'm changing my narrative you should think again.

I'm saying WIKE over invested on them and they failed and we're relegated.

(1) (Reply)

A / Is Apc Coming To Abia To Apologize Or Mock? By Sir Don Ubani; Ksc, Jp, Okwubunka / Yusuf Buhari’s Condition Critical To Be Flown To Germany Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.