Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) (19393 Views)

Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys / Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Pepsi Truck Crashes After A Brake Failure, This Morning, In Agbani, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
Office
Re: Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Osemekedgreat3(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Among those evil men who wishes police to die, remember that u are not the owner of those life and Mr death can still knocked at ur door, how many of u can miraculously survive such temptation that d police driver overcome? I expected u evil claim riteous men to acknowledge the unlimited grace of God upon the people u wish death. Mr riteous ask ur self a question will have survived such temptation that the sinners police pass through.
Re: Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by kerr9(f): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
I just pass through there few minutes ago
Re: Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
spaggyy:
As I was reading I was expecting to see that the truck ram into all the policemen, and also kill all of them

#cophater

The fault is that of the police, am sure they must have extort the driver of the truck, in the process slowing down down the truck's initial speed and momentum

Which makes it difficult for the truck to completely climb the hill.
clap hands for ur self
Re: Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
I pity the driver of that truck, he will either turn to their slave and bring every dime he made with that truck or he should forfeit the truck
Re: Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
Stooi76:
The driver has enter one chance in the hands of those police. They will open shop on his head
funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware / What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? / Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.