Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

# No Youth Empowerment, #no Mission, #no Vision. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / # No Youth Empowerment, #no Mission, #no Vision. (284 Views)

Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation / Why No Vision On Leah Sharibu By Our Pastors / Yahaya Bello: Two Years After, No Vision, No System Of Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

# No Youth Empowerment, #no Mission, #no Vision. by itskindu: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
My question goes this way, why is that the so called LOOTERS are been given membership card to join the ruling APC? Seeing Obanikoro and other looter members join the party shows no dignity and it's shameful for the party to accept looters of the federation of Nigeria as party member why fighting corruption. What about the decamped PDP members who embezzled and mismanaged the govt fund?. Sir no doubt that the EFCC has been showcasing their skills and talent but to be candid there are not EFFECTIVE. The EFCC BOSS is been used as a weapon against the opposing party which we all know about,but kept silent. Am not a PDP member nor APC MEMBER but you will agree with me that this great nation as been stagnant since APC came into power. They promise job employment but what we see is job retrenchment in almost all dailynews paper. I regret to state that, "The President has failed thousand of youth out there who shouted CHANGE" unknown it was a NEGATIVE change.
Sir, the era of JONATHAN was basically embezzlement ,but you will agree with me that the standard of living of Nigeria was far better compared to now. According to statistics it has been observed that there is about 75.50%increase in the rate of street beggers in Nigeria from 2015-2017.
# No youth empowerment, #no mission, #no vision,#no goal achievement, #no food, #no fuel, #no job, #no peace,#no scholarship, #no light, #no good road, #No security.

#no what again.......

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Govt Settles N1.2 Billion Pension Obligation / Presidency 2019 Obiano Has No Interest / Fuel Crisis To Be Resolved Soon- Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.