Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Lagos Safety Corps Owes Staff Eight Months Salary – Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Safety Corps Owes Staff Eight Months Salary – Lawyer (2201 Views)

How Has Sanwo-Olu Fared In Eight Months As Lagos State Governor? / Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC / Maina Still Receiving Salary, Lawyer Tells Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Safety Corps Owes Staff Eight Months Salary – Lawyer by oluemmakay(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
A lawyer, S.O. AbdulAziz, has raised the alarm over the failure of a Lagos State Government agency, Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps, today some of its staff in the last eight months.
Those allegedly affected by the non-payment of salaries, were recruited and commenced training on April 29, 2017.
Since then, the Batches C and D staff have not been paid.
AbdulAziz, the National President of the Patriotic Youth Organization of Nigeria, told The Eagle Online that he has written to the LNSC on this development with no action taken so far.
He said this “has inflicted serious pains on them as some of them now beg to eat.
“I have taken it upon myself to write to the Lagos State Government, appealing to them to look into the pathetic state of the officers”.
There was no immediate reaction from the LSNC on this development.

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/lagos-safety-corps-owes-staff-eight-months-salary-lawyer/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Safety Corps Owes Staff Eight Months Salary – Lawyer by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ambode sef angry angry angry
Their salaries must be in one account cooling off and interest growing

1 Like

Re: Lagos Safety Corps Owes Staff Eight Months Salary – Lawyer by three: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
Definition of Wash
The more you look the less you see
Lagos is Packaging and many love it that way

1 Like

Re: Lagos Safety Corps Owes Staff Eight Months Salary – Lawyer by bkool7(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is how govts keep piling up problems for themselves. How do you pay them now ?

I dont know The usefulness or impact of This LNSC .
I have never seen Them on bicycle in my neighbourhood . I only see their cars parked at LGA or carrying people around .
Re: Lagos Safety Corps Owes Staff Eight Months Salary – Lawyer by kekenation(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
May be you live at the outskirts axis of the state of excellence.
bkool7:
This is how govts keep piling up problems for themselves. How do you pay them now ?

I dont know The usefulness or impact of This LNSC .
I have never seen Them on bicycle in my neighbourhood . I only see their cars parked at LGA or carrying people around .
Re: Lagos Safety Corps Owes Staff Eight Months Salary – Lawyer by sunnx(f): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Up to present we are yet unpaid. I do not know the politics behind this not paying salary of batch C and D and we have been working tirelessly, all our white and black has faded no money to replace it. Israel Ajao DIG of Lagos Neighborhood Safety corps please for Allah seek pay us our money because all our bank account is set to receiving our salary but we do not know what is delaying it. Yesterday you LTV corresponded that you have settled all Officer, but i put it to you that you have made a white lies before the media to cover up. Pleeeeeeeees Pay uuuuuuuuuuus o Israel Ajao cos Man is dying small small o.
Re: Lagos Safety Corps Owes Staff Eight Months Salary – Lawyer by sunnx(f): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
kekenation:
May be you live at the outskirts axis of the state of excellence.

WE have been working is just that we that are working is on White and Black clothe those with uniform is claiming Oga in the office but yet they recived salary while we on mofti is yet to be paid a i speak.
Re: Lagos Safety Corps Owes Staff Eight Months Salary – Lawyer by sunnx(f): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ambode sef angry angry angry
Their salaries must be in one account cooling off and interest growing

That is what we hear o. Allah help us o
Re: Lagos Safety Corps Owes Staff Eight Months Salary – Lawyer by obonujoker(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
When most of ya are recruited on padi padi things, na wetin dey happen....

However, it is better you people should put it on more media e.g newspaper, Facebook etc... and tag the names of those ogas....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Leaves For London To Rest, Return Date Unknown / Exposed: Allegations Of Imposed Sharia On NYSC Members At Abuja Camp / Dss Has A New Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.