Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Leave The Devil Out Of This Matter My Friend. Your Mouth. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leave The Devil Out Of This Matter My Friend. Your Mouth. (431 Views)

Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt / As Shared By A Friend...your Opinion On Creation / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave The Devil Out Of This Matter My Friend. Your Mouth. by bummyla(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Mark 11:23

What you are saying to yourself now matters a lot. How this year will end for you is dependent on the words of your mouth. There is an unstoppable force behind your words. Leave the devil out of this matter my friend. What you say is what you must see. Declare with me now, this year is ending in my favour. I am seeing 2018 richer, wealthier, healthier, bigger, better, debt free, more honourable, more prosperous, in high favour. What I can't get by finance, I can get it by favour in Jesus name.

Continue saying it and surely you shall definitely have what you say.

https://bummyla.com/2017/12/20/leave-the-devil-out-of-this-matter-my-friend-your-mouth/
Re: Leave The Devil Out Of This Matter My Friend. Your Mouth. by Pierohandsome: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Even though i believe the mouth is so powerful, But nt as we make it look. I have been saying things for many years yet i have not seen result, instead i see the opposite.
Re: Leave The Devil Out Of This Matter My Friend. Your Mouth. by analize701: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Even though i believe the mouth is so powerful, But nt as we make it look. I have been saying things for many years yet i have not seen result, instead i see the opposite.
If you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth....

Your heart can't be saying something today, the next minute, you see something that looks or does not agree with what you believe, you begin to.doubt what you had believed, then again, you believe it will happen, then another happened that challenged it, you waver again. When you waver, you begin to speak according to what you are seeing or experiencing, then you think you'd see what you have asked? No.

Jesus says, a man who wavers is unstable like the wave of the sea and a man like that, can never receive anything from the Lord.

Do you know what it means to believe irrespective of what situations around you seems?

Abraham was 75yrs when he was promised a Child, 75. When he was 90, there was no talk about it, no sign it will happen. A woman gets to a point her period stops folwing, so, no chances of conception.

Does a 90yrs old man still muster an erection to last long enough to deposit semen inside a woman?
idunno.

But he never staggered at what he had believed.

Sit down and seriously ponder about Abraham's. situation and check, how hopeless it was.

Can you put yourself in that situation and see yourself holding down unto your faith as long as it takes without staggering, without changing your words? See? you have already changed your words here.

Do you know what it means to stagger?

And, you can believe something, but overrule that thing in times of careless utterances in the company of unbelieving friends or family.

Watch your mouth, for you can not say before an Angel, it was a mistake. Eccl 5:6.

1 Like

Re: Leave The Devil Out Of This Matter My Friend. Your Mouth. by Pierohandsome: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
analize701:

Your heart can't be saying something today, the next minute, you see something that looks or does not agree with what you believe, you begin to.doubt what you had believed, then again, you believe it will happen, then another happened that challenged it, you waver again. When you waver, you begin to speak according to what you are seeing or experiencing, then you think you'd see what you have asked? No.

Jesus says, a man who wavers is unstable like the wave of the sea and a man like that, can never receive anything from the Lord.i have never altered anything negative in my life up to this very moment.
But i knw hw positive i talk even up til nw, what is happening to Rolls Royce and buggatti that i have been confessing for years? Any answer to that

Do you know what it means to believe irrespective of what situations around you seems?

Abraham was 75yrs when he was promised a Child, 75. When he was 90, there was no talk about it, no sign it will happen. A woman gets to a point her period stops folwing, so, no chances of conception.

Does a 90yrs old man still muster an erection to last long enough to deposit semen inside a woman?
idunno.

Sit down and seriously ponder about Abraham's. situation and check, how hopeless it was.

Can you put yourself in that situation and see yourself holding down unto your faith as long as it takes without staggering, without changing your words? See? you have already changed your words here.

And, you can believe something, but overrule that thing in times of careless utterances in the company of unbelieving friends or family.

Watch your mouth, for you can not say before an Angel, it was a mistake. Eccl 5:6.
Re: Leave The Devil Out Of This Matter My Friend. Your Mouth. by Pierohandsome: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
analize701:

Jesus says, a man who wavers is unstable like the wave of the sea and a man like that, can never receive anything from him

idunno.

i have never altered anything negative to my life since i was born. I keep my communication positive.

What happened to my Rolls Royce and Bugatti i have been confessing for years?any answer for that
Re: Leave The Devil Out Of This Matter My Friend. Your Mouth. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pierohandsome:
i have never altered anything negative to my life since i was born. I keep my communication positive.

What happened to my Rolls Royce and Bugatti i have been confessing for years?any answer for that

Bros, our words are empty and void without the Holy Ghost.

It is the Holy Spirit that powers God's Word in our lips and make it yield the desired result. Speak no more your own words, but the word of God concerning you in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Leave The Devil Out Of This Matter My Friend. Your Mouth. by Pierohandsome: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Bros, our words are empty and void without the Holy Ghost.

It is the Holy Spirit that powers God's Word in our lips and make it yield the desired result. Speak no more your own words, but the word of God concerning you in Christ Jesus.
ok it is no longer our words but the Holy Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit that powers negative words in people too
Re: Leave The Devil Out Of This Matter My Friend. Your Mouth. by analize701: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pierohandsome:

Since you were born?

How much is your income sir? Or you think it will happen by magic?
Re: Leave The Devil Out Of This Matter My Friend. Your Mouth. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pierohandsome:
ok it is no longer our words but the Holy Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit that powers negative words in people too

The Holy Spirit only act on God's Word. So, answer yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Jerusalem Recognition Harms Christmas — Catholic Leader / Fire In The Word - An Experience At ODM (our Daily Manna) / The Gospel Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.