Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Need A Developer To Help Me Create A Messaging App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need A Developer To Help Me Create A Messaging App (1180 Views)

6 Things To Consider Before Developing A Messaging App / What's Tools Do I Need To Start Building A Messaging App / Japan Based Nigerian Developer To Unveil Nigeria’s Messaging App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Developer To Help Me Create A Messaging App by Lamzzyy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
I've always been a huge fan of computer "geeks" my whole life seeing them do their thing, and all just gives me this adrenaline rush. That made me, started the idea of creating an instant messaging app. So basically I've been doing a lot of research on nairaland to find a good developer to help me create an instant messaging app and I figured out this is the best way...

I've done some drawings to get a glimpse on how the app will look like and some features it'll hold so I believe in hard work so let's get down to bizz....
Re: Need A Developer To Help Me Create A Messaging App by sleepingdemon: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Send me a mail hi@samuel.com.ng
Lamzzyy:
I've always been a huge fan of computer "geeks" my whole life seeing them do their thing, and all just gives me this adrenaline rush. That made me, started the idea of creating an instant messaging app. So basically I've been doing a lot of research on nairaland to find a good developer to help me create an instant messaging app and I figured out this is the best way...

I've done some drawings to get a glimpse on how the app will look like and some features it'll hold so I believe in hard work so let's get down to bizz....
Re: Need A Developer To Help Me Create A Messaging App by DoubleAsam: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Chat me up on watsapp 08143202358, let's commence.
Re: Need A Developer To Help Me Create A Messaging App by itsjoseph: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
My work speaks for me. I have few apps I have done for some universities in Nigeria, you can chat me up on whatsapp : 07032023457
Re: Need A Developer To Help Me Create A Messaging App by eddymav: 3:07am On Dec 22, 2017
Contact my agency on whatsapp with 07084919840 lets get started. We'll give you the best of what you require.

(1) (Reply)

Adobe Muse CC - Web Development Software / Im New N Pleeaasse Need Help On Game Programg Books / Ajax Control Help Please Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.