Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Best States In The South East? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best States In The South East? (4764 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best States In The South East? by sKeetz(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
I would rank the best states as follows:
Anambra
Enugu state
Imo state
Abia state
Ebonyi state

Note that this is my own opinion based on infrastructural development, Education and Quality health care.
Re: Best States In The South East? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
afonja..

4 Likes

Re: Best States In The South East? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
the best skull mining state in the south west
osun
ogun
oyo
ibadan
ondo

Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best States In The South East? by alade112(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
The best state in SE is Abia state.. cheesy cheesy
Its not easy to be on UN ranking on most ...... and ....... in the world...
Don't ask me what and what

1 Like

Re: Best States In The South East? by adeolakemi: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
the most useless states in south west in order.

osun
ekiti
ondo
Oyo
Ogun please and please Lagos is not Yoruba land it belongs to the entire nation.
n/b: the only alert we civil servants receive in osun state is Mtn ,Glo and 9mobile promotional alert nothing like bank alert on salaries

4 Likes

Re: Best States In The South East? by sKeetz(m): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:

osun

ogun

oyo

ibadan

ondo

Lagos

I'm Igbo, sorry to disappoint you tongue

1 Like

Re: Best States In The South East? by ipodstinks: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:

osun

ogun

oyo

ibadan

ondo

Lagos
Mumu. Human eating demon. spit. Dracula

1 Like

Re: Best States In The South East? by ipodstinks: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
[s]
adeolakemi:
the most useless states in south west in order.

osun
ekiti
ondo
Oyo
Ogun please and please Lagos is not Yoruba land it belongs to the entire nation.
n/b: the only alert we civil servants receive in osun state is Mtn ,Glo and 9mobile promotional alert nothing like bank alert on salaries
[/s]Chai, this Lagos Sha dey pain you to bone marrow. You always wish Lagos belong to shitgbo hehehehehe. I understand your sorrow. Chia, these leastside ghommids ehhhhh.

3 Likes

Re: Best States In The South East? by Yyeske(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
I give it to Anambra and everybody on nairaland knows that based on the points the OP mentioned.
And something even caught my attention today when I visited the Secretariat in Awka today for an assignment, on sighting some people gathered somewhere there I got to know they came for the normal December Rice which many people had felt won't be given after election.
Surprising enough, Corp members for the first time were all given theirs too, I saw their bags of Rice balanced on their head.
You can ask any corp member serving in Anambra
Re: Best States In The South East? by gebest: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
IMO and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Best States In The South East? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Best States In The South East? by Oria1999: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Enugu.
Re: Best States In The South East? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Enugu Owerri Awka abakilki Umuahia cool

All..ahswear.

IGBO Amaka!
Re: Best States In The South East? by Sprumbabafather: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
sKeetz:
I would rank the best states as follows:
Anambra
Enugu state
Imo state
Abia state
Ebonyi state

Note that this is my own opinion based on infrastructural development, Education and Quality health care.

Every state is best in the south east. All golden states that don't mine skulls. grin
Re: Best States In The South East? by Sprumbabafather: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Yyeske:
I give it to Anambra and everybody on nairaland knows that based on the points the OP mentioned.
And something even caught my attention today when I visited the Secretariat in Awka today for an assignment, on sighting some people gathered somewhere there I got to know they came for the normal December Rice which many people had felt won't be given after election.
Surprising enough, Corp members for the first time were all given theirs too, I saw their bags of Rice balanced on their head.
You can ask any corp member serving in Anambra

Your opinion is immaterial. You are an Afonjigijigi grin

All states in the south east are good.

2 Likes

Re: Best States In The South East? by ipodstinks: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Every state is best in the south east. All golden states that don't mine skulls. grin
They don't mine skulls but enjoy human flesh grin
Re: Best States In The South East? by EFGH: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
K

(1) (Reply)

Olawepo-hashim Condemns Killing Of APC Supporters At Lagos Rally / Fraud: Hushpuppi Indicts Ipob’s Nnamdi Kanu / Who Noticed What NTA Did While Gov. Wike Was Speaking At Etche LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.