Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base (56686 Views)

Boko Haram Razes Military Base In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, Steals Weapons / Atiku Sends His Easter Message To Christians (full Text) / Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Cioupre(f): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nne, the lord is your strength o..being the wife of a soldier is what we call "sweet and sour"..

1 Like

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by ucheHapers(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Still don't understand why our soldiers use the same guns as these terrorists

1 Like

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Simpledude0847(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
A Nigerian military officer,John Oden,has penned a touching letter to his beautiful wife on social media.He shared the love letter with his wife ahead of Christmas celebrations.According to him,hehe would like to wish her Merry Christmas and Happy New Year before leaving to defend the country.The soldier was recently called to defend the country.

In his Facebook post, the man who prayed that his wife would never become a young widow noted that he knows his wife would not want to live the rest of her life without him because he doesn’t want to live his life without her.

He expressed that most wives would love to spend the festive season with their husbands, adding that he would not be able to do so due to the vow he made to protect the country wherever and whenever.Below is what he wrote...
'Sweetheart i know it not easy for you to stay for years without me by ur side.it not also easy for me to stay years too without my beautiful queen by my side mostly when it cums to festive period like this, when other non military wife's will be enjoying d season with their men by their side.but sweetheart u got to understand that i have made a vow to defend my country anywhere anytym am been call upon, but i sure know and pray that God will never allow u to be a young widow,in d course of me fighting for d peace of my country.stay bless my queen just want to wish u marry x-mas and a happy new year in advance.i miss u my queen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/god-will-never-allow-you-to-be-young.html?m=1
This is a man who knew what he signed up for unlike the loud mouthed & ugly Yomi SARS who was acting crazily on national TV
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Sike(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
delzbaba:
is did the kind of gun our soldiers use?smh we have a long way to go.
Yea... But if you're shot with that kind of gun, you're GONE!
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by michkings: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
Which boko haram again.... Nigeria tongue tongue tongue
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Phoniex23: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
Emzyme:
H

Ahya sorry bros, buh d pix explains it all

4yrs ,when she no b wood
Accept my sin party

LMAO grin cheesy
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Phoniex23: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
Really touching... embarassed
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by maleeks(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
missyadorable:
Fine young wife like this?

in her shoes,one handsome civilian will be pounding my kittycat in your absence.

no time!
...and all that transpired therein
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by 234GT(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
I wish God will give me a beautiful and natural lady like this to marry.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by KayCee92(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
God will see u through tour. Buh u should know that this hoes ain't loyal at all.trust a lady at ur own peril.there are few exceptions to that generalization though, like my mom is trustworthy;the only woman I trust wholly.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Icon79(m): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Aren't you supposed be a female?

Listen to the rotten craps proceeding out of your mouth shocked

O pari

missyadorable:

in her shoes,one handsome civilian will be pounding my kittycat in your absence.

no time!

1 Like

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by adadike281(f): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
Soldier, don't mind all these negative nairalanders o. Your wife I believe is a faithful type and she will surely remain faithful, May God keep u and bring u back home safely for her in Jesus mighty name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by ultron12345: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
God bless our gallant medical doctors
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
fredopareto:
re u normal###
No...are u?
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Alariiwo: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Story!

Na those kind women dey cheat pass.. While the husband is away defending the country, she'll be inviting small small boys home to hit the cookie as they like.

We dey see them wella for Nairaland.. fool housewives turn oloshos.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Kamoryemi2580(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
delzbaba:

our dear firearm/weaponry expert... without checking on Google tell us why this is not an ideal assault riffle for the job.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Slimberry1(f): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nairalanders tho, not all ladies are hoes, I am not saying she's faithful to the man, and am not saying she's not. But making derogatory comments here about her is not okay at all. I just pray God give her the wisdom of every moment, to maximise her husband's absence to build an empire worth it for themselves, while she's really prayerful for her husband. To me having a distance marriage is bad, but at the same time, the unused time should be fixed up into something profitable, so she will not be idle waiting for what the husband sends to her to live on

2 Likes

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
i dey pity d guy cus d way wey ds girl go dey blow wit anoda guy
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by chrisyok57: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
touching. @ a point in their Life most women married 2 military men wished dey never did. speaking from experience.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by missyadorable(f): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
Icon79:
Aren't you supposed be a female?
Listen to the rotten craps proceeding out of your mouth shocked

O pari
Am a female and so?
oh! you think only men have the monopoly to cheat?
lol..Keep fooling yourself
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Princedapace(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
What is becoming of our soldiers? Some of them are annoying, there are many DSS, Mopol, and other security agents who spend festive seasons
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Princedapace(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
What is becoming of our soldiers? Some of them are annoying, there are many DSS, Mopol, and other security agents who spend festive seasons without their family members and wives.. We hardly hear them make noise on social media.. These ones are becoming social media soldiers.. My dad spent years in North America on duty for the country and many festive seasons, I never saw him. He was busy protecting the citizens as much as he could.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
See Bullshit!!
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mistake spotted. He did'nt add her number
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Bollinger(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
missyadorable:

no time!

Why are you judging the situation by your own whorish standards? grin
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Adaowerri111: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Princedapace:
What is becoming of our soldiers? Some of them are annoying, there are many DSS, Mopol, and other security agents who spend festive seasons without their family members and wives.. We hardly hear them make noise on social media.. These ones are becoming social media soldiers.. My dad spent years in North America on duty for the country and many festive seasons, I never saw him. He was busy protecting the citizens as much as he could.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by lastempero: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Fighting a lost battle,that's where u derailed bro.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Slimberry1(f): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Princedapace:

Kudos to your daddy sir, and a good job done for not seeing him while you're growing up. But this young man is not your daddy, your daddy is not him, so what's the fuss oga? Besides I am not sure there was this wide spread of the use of social media while your dad was still serving, so bikonu, free the guy, he is the one that knows what he is feeling on the inside of him, abi someborry cannot do PDA in peace again ni??

2 Likes

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by godofuck231: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
delzbaba:
. Guy bury thst gun in the ground and see after 5 years what it would do, a us general visited Vietnam after the war and wen to a swamp site to watch his soldiers while exhuming the body of dead soldiers and marines as this was an oath to bring back soldiers home dead or alive, they accidentally found the muddy grave of a vietcong commander who was killed in battle and buried with his Ak rifle, the general picked up the rifle took off the mag, loaded it up again, safety off, bolted back(cock) and fired the full 30 rounds without jams or hitches, that's the ruggedity of an ak47, that's why it's being used and abused, if the barrel gets too hot, in battle, u can pee on it, any it will shoot like a stud on fire, imagine a dead man with an erecrion

1 Like

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by iamrammy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
God help me i dnt marry and leave my wife for so long....God will surely protect all the gallant soldiers.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by TEYA: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Referendum50:
Foolish people die for the zoo
Wise people like you die in libya
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Nostradamus: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
I just dey pity this young soldier,one cool nigga will be drilling his wife same way shell keep on drilling for crude oil in the Niger delta and this soljo man no go know.I just pray this guy come back alive so he won't lose in two ways.

oya click my signature and start trading bitcoins!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness / Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.