Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg (9764 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Why Innoson Motors Is Being Punished By EFCC" / Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner / Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by QueenSekxy(f): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
#Revealed

Many of you would not know why Innoson is persecuted under the smokescreen of GTB nonsense. He was asked to relocate his automobile production plant to Lagos, he refused and insists to adhere to Ojukwu's counsel to Nnewi sons "not to move their investments outside Nnewi".

Later on, Nigeria Air force lured him with the contract of refurbishing their aging aircrafts and requested he executed that contract in Kaduna by moving down his Igbo engineers and sections of his company down to Kaduna, he refused. Later on, Air force haven seen the necessity of bringing down their dilapidated aircrafts down to Nnewi, were forced to do so as western countries could not help in the refurbishment. Innoson beyond Nigeria Government's expectations, gave the previously written off aircrafts, a new lives.

Being afraid of what is happening in Eastern Nigeria and the glamorous tech ongoing in Innoson, FG under Buhari decided to punish Innoson for his refusal to relocate to Lagos or Kaduna where his company will be sensor properly. The first punishment was series of seizure of his raw materials in wharf by the custom despite import waiver given to him by the Good luck led government.

Secondly, the 30% policy of buying IVM products by Nigeria government and her agencies by Jonathan Government was cancelled by Buhari. They had accused him of importing arms before just to crush him as they did to Ibeto, but to no avail. Buhari believes Innoson can manufacture arms for Biafrans to fight Nigeria. If he could refurbished war gunships, he could manufacture arms and armoured personnel carriers for Biafrans.

GTB BANK is just a smokescreen, they want to kill him for refusing their order!
#Free_Innoson

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by SalamRushdie: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
We know there is a political undertone to his arrest but this story is not credible at all

17 Likes

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by kettykin: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
he is igbo, thats why , if he had invested outside the South East , in Lagos or Abuja is business would have bee sealed by these fools in uniforms

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by tociano009(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:
#Revealed

Many of you would not know why Innoson is persecuted under the smokescreen of GTB nonsense. He was asked to relocate his automobile production plant to Lagos, he refused and insists to adhere to Ojukwu's counsel to Nnewi sons "not to move their investments outside Nnewi".

Later on, Nigeria Air force lured him with the contract of refurbishing their aging aircrafts and requested he executed that contract in Kaduna by moving down his Igbo engineers and sections of his company down to Kaduna, he refused. Later on, Air force haven seen the necessity of bringing down their dilapidated aircrafts down to Nnewi, were forced to do so as western countries could not help in the refurbishment. Innoson beyond Nigeria Government's expectations, gave the previously written off aircrafts, a new lives.

Being afraid of what is happening in Eastern Nigeria and the glamorous tech ongoing in Innoson, FG under Buhari decided to punish Innoson for his refusal to relocate to Lagos or Kaduna where his company will be sensor properly. The first punishment was series of seizure of his raw materials in wharf by the custom despite import waiver given to him by the Good luck led government.

Secondly, the 30% policy of buying IVM products by Nigeria government and her agencies by Jonathan Government was cancelled by Buhari. They had accused him of importing arms before just to crush him as they did to Ibeto, but to no avail. Buhari believes Innoson can manufacture arms for Biafrans to fight Nigeria. If he could refurbished war gunships, he could manufacture arms and armoured personnel carriers for Biafrans.

#Free_Innoson
who put a spell on you

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by serverconnect(m): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
Buhari is a clown.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by modik(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
kettykin:
he is igbo, thats why , if he had invested outside the South East , in Lagos or Abuja is business would have bee sealed by these fools in uniforms

Eziokwu!

Negodu shocked cool

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by QueenSekxy(f): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
tociano009:
who put a spell on you
if you dont have anything to say quietly move out of the thread smiley

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by Ovamboland(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
tociano009:
who put a spell on you

What do you expect from people scammed to buy useless traveling passport that can't take you to Cotonou?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by kettykin: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
is it GTB or FG that is punishing Innosson , please some one verify because the whole Igbos are either in the process or have finalised plans to close GTB accounts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by Cooly100: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
GTB should pay for allowing itself to be used.

Close your account with GTB...now.

15 Likes

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by QueenSekxy(f): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
kettykin:
is it GTB or FG that is punishing Innosson , please some one verify because the whole Igbos are either in the process or have finalised plans to close GTB accounts
gtb is a tool to be used for their unruly act.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by Cooly100: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
kettykin:

The funniest thing is that we are yet to see GTB make a statement...about this saga....knowing that it can impact on their business.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by ZorGBUooeh: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ooooh ok..Anyways am not suprised..Evry sane nigerian knows that he was arrested cos of tribalism ad jealousy.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by Markfemi2: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Please Yorubas should also enmass close all their accounts with diamond bank
Boycott Igbo retailers and use Yoruba retailers instead

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by wakaman: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
May God deliver the igbos from grand delirium. Why are you people so conceited? Why are you always playing the tribal card? Why? Why? Why?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by Saaruman(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
No weapon fashion against Igbos by Vegetable rudderless govt shall prosper.
All Business men/women from south east should shut down their accounts with GTB to honor our brothers and sister who are constantly being harassed by Zoo govt under Vegetable.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:
#Revealed

#Free_Innoson
May Amadioha continue to frustrate the plans of the wicked AP-Cheat government

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by Topleague(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
when God was distributing wisdom, igbo were no where to be found.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
Topleague:
when God was distributing wisdom, igbo were no where to be found.
That's why your landlord in Lagos is an Igbo man

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by resurgentxtian4: 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
OP, I am taken aback by your conspiracy theory oo. The fact is that if the igbos really want to leave, not even the most vindictive northern bigot: Buhari can stop you. Igbos should remove the notion that others are against them from their minds to be able to progress in this country.

The innoson saga is a purely loan dispute. I have little experience in the debt recovery industry and I can tell you for free that these banks can kill you if you take a loan from them with legal mortgage on your pricey properties as collateral. They can go to any length to see that they cheat and charge spurious commissions on your account. This is what happened in the innoson case and not that the FG targeted him. If the FG wants innoson down, it does take it more than few months to cripple its operations via debilitating and stifling policies and tariffs.

About Biafra, most people actually want Biafra to come through but the elites on all sides are blocking the path of your Biafran dream. The average Hausa or Yoruba man wants the success of the agitation to be rid of the igbos (might be hate, I dunno) but this innoson conspiracy theory of the Op is horsesh!t in my personal opinion.

Igbos don’t want to leave Nigeria. You only use that line to blackmail the country. When igbos are serious about leaving, you can be sure that millions of Nigerians will help the igbos in their quest out of spite for the northern muslims who have destroyed the country. For now however, igbos only pay lip action to the biafran struggle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by resurgentxtian4: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
imhotep:

That's why your landlord in Lagos is an Igbo man

Imhotep. Anybody that deals with you will eventually be frustrated because you say things that annoy and are impossible: like a Yoruba having igbo landlord in Lagos and other funny stuff. It was when I was using my Alcatraz handle I used to take your jokes seriously, not anymore. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Imhotep. Anybody that deals with you will eventually be frustrated because you say things that annoy and are impossible: like a Yoruba having igbo landlord in Lagos and other funny stuff. It was when I was using my Alcatraz handle I used to take your jokes seriously, not anymore. grin
grin grin
But some Yorubas in Lagos have Igbo landlords for sure na

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by resurgentxtian4: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
imhotep:

grin grin
But some Yorubas in Lagos have Igbo landlords for sure na

Yea, few sha. How u dey? How u see this innoson saga na?
Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Yea, few sha. How u dey? How u see this innoson saga na?
Too many stories flying around.
But I will begin to get pissed if moves are made to shut down the factory.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by Sprumbabafather: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
kettykin:

Mine will be closed tomorrow.
Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by resurgentxtian4: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
imhotep:

Too many stories flying around.
But I will begin to get pissed if moves are made to shut down the factory.

God forbid! It can’t happen. That man has tried to even be in business in this sh!tty country. I am really shocked that the dispute could reach the extent of EFCC seizing him. That man is an icon in this country and doesn’t deserve shabby treatment by Gtbank. I trust everything will be settled and everyone goes home happy. We shouldn’t allow the episode develop into a tribal spat. We (south) don’t need that at this point in time when the north has upped its ante on the Islamization drive. We must stay focused and committed to the treacherous journey of ensuring Nigeria accommodates all prior to its Balkanization.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by resurgentxtian4: 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Mine will be closed tomorrow.

Stop that nonsense. You think the bank will collapse if you all close your accounts? If you all close it, the SW gotta will poor their money into the bank to sustain it. Stop being myopic.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

God forbid! It can’t happen. That man has tried to even be in business in this sh!tty country. I am really shocked that the dispute could reach the extent of EFCC seizing him. That man is an icon in this country and doesn’t deserve shabby treatment by Gtbank. I trust everything will be settled and everyone goes home happy. We shouldn’t allow the episode develop into a tribal spat. We (south) don’t need that at this point in time when the north has upped its ante on the Islamization drive. We must stay focused and committed to the treacherous journey of ensuring Nigeria accommodates all prior to its Balkanization.
I recall how Ibeto cement factory was frustrated because of useless tribal sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by Sprumbabafather: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Stop that nonsense. You think the bank will collapse if you all close your accounts? If you all close it, the SW gotta will poor their money into the bank to sustain it. Stop being myopic.

The same south west that is poor and cannot pay any salaries? grin

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by crispus09(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
gtb shit

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by resurgentxtian4: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

The same south west that is poor and cannot pay any salaries? grin

That is your view. We are not poor.
Re: This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg by IPOBrep: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
imhotep:

I recall how Ibeto cement factory was frustrated because of useless tribal sentiments.

dont mind those fools on here.

i expected this from Buhari but thought it will be after he wins second term in office .

Innocent was openly supporting Jonathans reelection .

that was a bad move. he never taught of today. this case was on during Jonathan's era but the EFCC did not bully any one like this at the time cos the president was learned and liberal .

can the EFCC show us their letter of invitation and also the section that empowers them to interfere in private business when it was not a case of fraud.

EFCC is the new debt recovery agency in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Debt Is Sinking The Economy - Punch Editorial / How Sit At Home Makes The Poor Poorer In Southeast / We’ve Not Been Able To Access Okuama Due To Ongoing Military Operation - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.