Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control (3014 Views)

Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken / A Woman Has My Dad Under Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by seunmohmoh(f): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
A husband is facing a 16-year prison sentence after he beat his wife into a coma, filming it so that he could show off to his friends. Anastasia Oviannikova died six days after the horrific attack at the hands of Maxim Gribanov in Lebedyan, western Russia.

He struck her repeatedly to prove that he had her ‘under control’ when she told him that she wanted to leave him. Pictures from the brutal attack show her on a sofa with bruises across her entire body. When she was taken to hospital, Anastasia, 28, was found to have severe bruising, internal bleeding and several broken bones.

She slipped into a coma and as a result of such horrific injuries she never woke up and died six days later. A family friend said: ‘She was so full of hope and fun but this man destroyed her life. He should be treated in the same way as he treated her.’

Gribanov kicked and punched her repeatedly over a course of several hours then showed the footage to his friends. Anastasia’s friends said that she had met someone new and was trying to build up the courage to leave her violent husband, who had forced her to quit her town hall job. However, after suffering years of abuse, bullying and intimidation she was too scared to leave him in fear of what he would do.

He even threatened her brother and father if they reported him or if they tried to stop him from beating Anastasia. Yulia Kuznetzova, a police spokeswoman, said: ‘At first the man was charged with assault which caused severe damages to the woman’s health. ‘But after she died and the charges were changed. The suspect pleaded partially guilty. He said he had his reasons.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/20/man-beat-wife-showed-pictures-friends-boast-control-7172790/?ito=social?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by dafeyankee: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Useless man.

1 Like

Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by maxti: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
Animal!
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nukilia: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
BEASTLY

1 Like

Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by khome(f): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Instead of beating him wife to show how powerful he is, make him go fight with him mate

1 Like

Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by GraGra247(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
I read that story online. I put all the blame on the woman.

This man physically abused her repeatedly and she continued with him till the man beat her to death.

7 Likes

Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Evacroft: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
U will beat my daughter and still threaten me, i will just ask u to stroll into the bush.

1 Like

Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Richy4(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Only 16 years...?
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by sisisioge: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oh dearest Lord in heaven! Haaa! It is well.
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 21, 2017
But looking at his face one can tell how dark his heart is, na devil this woman love so o shocked shocked

Nigeriandondie this man looks like you angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by josessybj: 6:50am On Dec 21, 2017
I say this story and the woman is dead now
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by spawnx: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2017
What happened to the neighbours?
Be thy brothers keeper
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2017
sisisioge:
Oh dearest Lord in heaven! Haaa! It is well.

Good morning, your username is familiar. . .
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2017
spawnx:
What happened to the neighbours?

Be thy brothers keeper
The world has changed. . .There is no genuine love anymore. . . The world loves the devil and all his deceit. . .
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by sisisioge: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2017
plavic:

Good morning, your username is familiar. . .

I guess...maybe you saw my forgotten IG account grin
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2017
sisisioge:

I guess...maybe you saw my forgotten IG account grin

Lol. . . I'm not on instagram. . .I'm pretty sure it's on here. . . All my dealings with nairalanders are on here. . .
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by sisisioge: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2017
plavic:

Lol. . . I'm not on instagram. . .I'm pretty sure it's on here. . . All my dealings with nairalanders are on here. . .

OK...I'm sure we've not had deals in the past. You might have seen some of my posts on here though. Anyways, cheers.
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Blonchilli(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2017
Somewhere a feminist is campaigning that Bride Price is what's responsible for a man claiming he owns a woman and become abusive but look at the people they want to be like. What difference are they from the men here who beat their wives
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2017
sisisioge:

OK...I'm sure we've not had deals in the past. You might have seen some of my posts on here though. Anyways, cheers.

Just went through my posts and found out why you were familiar. . .*angry* you were insulting me for advising a woman who was seeking an advice concerning a surrogate baby. . .
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by sisisioge: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2017
plavic:

Just went through my posts and found out why you were familiar. . .*angry* you were insulting me for advising a woman who was seeking an advice concerning a surrogate baby. . .

Haaa! Emi ke? I hardly ever insult people o. Hian! No vex sha. Pls share the link.
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
sisisioge:

Haaa! Emi ke? I hardly ever insult people o. Hian! No vex sha. Pls share the link.

Here it is: https://www.nairaland.com/3477179/surrogate-mother-needed

You ehn
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by sisisioge: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
plavic:

Here it is: https://www.nairaland.com/3477179/surrogate-mother-needed

You ehn

Oh, there weren't insults there at all. You had some basic terms there misunderstood and I found that funny...surrogate babies ke grin grin. I apologized when you thought differently. Sorry, I just tend to see humour in a lot of things. Enjoy the rest of your day grin
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Richy4(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
plavic:

grin grin
Please U don't have to be angry bro... she has repented long time ago..... infact she has given her life to.... cheesy
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Richy4:

grin grin
Please U don't have to be angry bro... she has repented long time ago..... infact she has given her life to.... cheesy

cheesy lols, she has repented? She had better o.
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
sisisioge:

Oh, there weren't insults there at all. You had some basic terms there misunderstood and I found that funny...surrogate babies ke grin grin. I apologized when you thought differently. Sorry, I just tend to see humour in a lot of things. Enjoy the rest of your day grin
So, you're telling me bye bye? undecided
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Richy4(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
plavic:

cheesy lols, she has repented? She had better o.

Yes.. She is now all sweet online.. U might mistake most of her post as if she was present right there with the disciples on the Pentecost day grin grin
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Richy4:

Yes.. She is now all sweet online.. U might mistake most of her post as if she was present right there with the disciples on the Pentecost day grin grin

Is there anything the Lord cannot do? grin If God could change her, what about a sinner like myself ? cheesy
Seems you know her a lot.
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Richy4(m): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
plavic:

Is there anything the Lord cannot do? grin If God could change her, what about a sinner like myself ? cheesy
Seems you know her a lot.

Oh!! We haven't introduced ourselves... I'm Richy4 nice to meet you ,I am Her Nairaland spiritual director grin

Though she doesn't pay tithe cheesy
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Richy4:

Oh!! We haven't introduced ourselves... I'm Richy4 nice to meet you ,I am Her Nairaland spiritual director grin

Though she doesn't pay tithe cheesy

Why do I have the feeling she's your wife? grin

I'm plavic. . . Pleased to make your acquaintace. . .
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Richy4(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
plavic:

Why do I have the feeling she's your wife? grin

I'm plavic. . . Pleased to make your acquaintace. . .

Oh No!!!... she is married to a Member of Parliament in Nigeria....
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Richy4:

Oh No!!!... she is married to a Member of Parliament in Nigeria....
Haha, mr sisioge, gotcha
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Richy4(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
plavic:

Haha, mr sisioge, gotcha

No way man..Besides I'm not in Nigeria..And She might be chewing betterleave in anger @ the moment just to calm herself down over this post cheesy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This / Am A Russian Girl And Am In Love Wit Nigerian Guy / My Sister-in-law Is Trying To Seduce Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.