Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control (3030 Views)

Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken / A Woman Has My Dad Under Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
Richy4:

No way man..Besides I'm not in Nigeria..And She might be chewing betterleave in anger @ the moment just to calm herself down over this post cheesy.
Lol. Then we'd better stopped
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by sisisioge: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Richy4 and plavic, una well done o. My moniker is sisisioge not sisioge grin. I have always been cool nau...cant remember ever really rattling tales here grin
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by PreciousBro: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
Now this is bad. Not film trick bad but really real or reality bad.

Not funny.
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
sisisioge:
Richy4 and plavic, una well done o. My moniker is sisisioge not sisioge grin. I have always been cool nau...cant remember ever really rattling tales here grin

Sisioge, what's the meaning of your moniker. cheesy
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by sisisioge: 2:05am On Dec 24, 2017
plavic:

Sisioge, what's the meaning of your moniker. cheesy

Trendy sisi grin. The extra "si" is delibrate.
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 24, 2017
this is really bad,dis guy is a beast even beasts are better.Rip pretty
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Richy4(m): 5:55am On Dec 24, 2017
sisisioge:

Hahaha That was why I was putting my law 101 I learnt way back in Uni to test by defending you free of charge ..After all He who comes to equity must come with a clean teeth and a new underwear just incase... I wouldn't have defended you if you were not cool grin
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by sisisioge: 5:57am On Dec 24, 2017
Richy4:

Hahaha That was why I was putting my law 101 I learnt way back in Uni to test by defending you free of charge ..After all He who comes to equity must come with a clean teeth and a new underwear just incase... I wouldn't have defended you if you were not cool grin

Clean teeth and new underwear... What a lawful law grin
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 24, 2017
Richy4:

You keep saying, "I do not eat meat! I do not eat meat! Yet you use your teeth to divide it for children. . . grin
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Richy4(m): 6:54am On Dec 24, 2017
plavic:

You keep saying, "I do not eat meat! I do not eat meat! Yet you use your teeth to divide it for children. . . grin

Hahaha I am going to call my grandma for this adage grin grin
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2017
sisisioge:

Trendy sisi grin. The extra "si" is delibrate.

It has connotative meanings in both yoruba and igbo. . . reaaon for my confusion. . . cheesy
Re: Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2017
Richy4:

Hahaha I am going to call my grandma for this adage grin grin
You don't need to bother the woman. . . The adage was a show-off. . . cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Drug/alcohol Addicts Be Bribed Not To Have Kids? / HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude / Mature Advice Please !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.