Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Ishq Mein Marjawan 20th December 2017 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ishq Mein Marjawan 20th December 2017 (537 Views)

Feed: Stanley Kalu Selected By 20th Century Studios To Write & Direct Movie / Ishq Mein Marjawan 24th January 2018 / Ishq Mein Marjawan 22nd December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ishq Mein Marjawan 20th December 2017 by kinzaa123: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ishq Mein Marjawan 20th December 2017
Scene 1
Tara wakes up. She was on the couch and roped. Arohi says your game has ended. Deep and Laksh are arriving here. They'll be here and you'll be in prison. You can pay for your sins. Tara says leave me. Deep comes and hugs Arohi. She says profound you came.. I used to be looking forward to you. I've trapped her. We are certain to get justice. Laksh includes police force. All of them are dazed. Laksh says good job Arohi. How have you capture her? Arohi says she call and asked me to come here by themselves. She said other sensible she'd have harmed Niku. She tried out to get rid of me. I performed her and roped her instead. Laksh says nice to meet you. He starts the clothe from her mouth area. Deep and Arohi leave.
Ishq Mein Marjawan 20th December 2017 HD

Deep and Arohi are on the way. Deep says you are not happy. They release tara. She says I am Arohi. Don't take. me to prison. She kept with him. I am Arohi. She says I am Arohi. you earn a blunder. You still left me here and let that Arohi go. She made me wear her clothes. Laksh says say that in court.
Arohi says to Deep what makes you silent? I directed your Tara to prison and that means you are mad at me?
Tara says Laksh everything she talked about with him. She says I am Arohi. We talked about all this. She actually is my doppelganger who travelled with deep.
Deep stops the automobile instantly. Deep says how will you know her name is Tara? I never informed her. Tara says you have so later part of the. I am the Tara you wished to be imprisoned. And I played out the overall game so well and acquired Arohi imprisoned. Deep says Arohi will not purchase your sins. I ahev to avoid Laksh. Tara take hand items. Tara says I wont enable you to do this. I am going to eliminate you cheater. Deep says Arohi wont go to prison. Arohi phone calls Deep. Tara operates from there.
Arohi says profound she misled us. She proceeded to go from here and acquired me caught. Laksh has came to the realization too. Deep says I will have acknowledged. Arohi says no its not your oversight. Arohi says don't allow her go. Deep says attacked me and ran. Arohi says what? Exactly what will we do now? Have you been okay? Do she damage you? Deep says I am fine. Its a tiny bruise. Get back.
Ishq Mein Marjawan 20th December 2017 Episode 66

Scene 2
Laksh says how performed she know you designed to avoid her. She modified the camera as well. Arohi says you can find somebody who is supporting her. Laksh says you have to realize that out. I believe I understand who so it. Arohi says who? Laksh says Deep. Arohi says what exactly are you declaring. Don't accuse my hubby. Laksh says he couldn't acknowledge his better half? He could smell. Arohi says we have been so similar that anyone could be misled. SHe misled by sibling and family as well. I am going to find out who's helping her.

Arohi returns and entire home embellished. She reaads a credit card. Its says thiss is your first birthday in this house. I wish to make it special. Arohi says you are such a good man. I recognized you would ignore but I wont ever before. Arohi says I am so blessed you are my hubby. Arohi perceives a sari and would wear it. She picks all the roses. Deep sings a songs on her behalf. Maya aand Dia wish Arohi happy birthday. Prithvi comes as well. Deep hugs her and says happy birthday. Arohi slashes the wedding cake. Ishq Mein Marjawan 20th December 2017 Full Episode 66 A gift idea comes. Deep says I didn't order anything. The surprise says happy birthday from Anikhil. Arohi says how is the fact that possible? Deep says who delivered that? Arohi starts it. Its a teddy keep. Arohi says he used to surprise me teddies on a regular basis. He could have purchased it before dying. Arohi hugs the teddy carry. Arohi talks about the teddy carry. She recalls Rity and her good friend told her to get who's behind all of this. They delivered her this teddy carry. It ha camera in its sight. Arohi places it in the hall. Prithvi is keeping track of her.
Arohi leaves. Prithvi bank checks the carry and and discover the camera in it. Arohi comes there and says what exactly are you looking for papa?

(1) (Reply)

Black Panther To Be Mcu’s James Bond, Director Says / Bbnaija 2018: Ifu Ennada Opens Up About Liking Leo / Bbnaija 2018: Why I Love Tobi – Cee-c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.