Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,929 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ishq Mein Marjawan 24th January 2018 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ishq Mein Marjawan 24th January 2018 (489 Views)

"I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ishq Mein Marjawan 24th January 2018 by qaisrani4050(m): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Scene 1
Tara involves her room. Arohi is covered behind the pillar. Tara rests on her behalf foundation and sleeps. Arohi says till I am here you can't ever sleep in serenity. Tara's phone jewelry. She starts light and recognizes blood on her behalf reflection. Tara is frightened. It reads I understand everything. Murderer. Tara screams profound mom.. She works out of her room. Arohi cleans the reflection. Deep says to Sunanda someone first directed Tara photographs and then called her. Tara comes downstairs. Deep hugs her and says relax. Sit here. Notify me what occurred. Tara says come my room. Tara says see this reflection. Deep says its a reflection. Whats incorrect? Tara is dazed. Tara says this can't happen. I arrived here and observed murderer written with blood vessels. I found it. That blackmailer came up here. Deep says but you can find nothing onto it.
Maya

says does indeed she again have episode? Tara says I am not crazy fine. Arohi smirks. Sunanda says maybe someone had written it and removed. Prithvi says or she noticed a desire. Tara says I never slept. Deep says which means whoever have this is inside your home. Shut all the entry doors. We will see her. Sunanda hugs Tara. Arohi is covered.
Arohi comes out of room and considers Maya locking the maingate. Arohi views a door available and goes into. Its papa ji's room. Somoene is to arrive that route. Its Maya. Arohi hides in the wardrobe. Maya will come in the area. Maya leaves. She says no person is here now. Sunanda says yes no-one is here now. Prithvi says I searched all over the place. Tara says how will you not find her? She must be here. Arohi comes from the wardrobe. Tara says look all over. Mommy please.. Sunanda says she can't venture out. Prithvi says it will need to have been an undesirable wish. Tara says I didn't sleeping whatsoever. Why no person is trusting me. Papa ji recognizes Arohi. He pretends that he's asleep. Tara runs towards her room. Arohi sneaks out of papa ji's room.

Sunanda says prithvi please take action. I don't really know what to do. She'll be crazy again, Virat.. Where are you Virat? Arohi says who's this Virat. Deep says mummy ji do not cry. My apologies. I am here but still you have to undergo all this. I am going to fix all of this. She says if Virat was here all of this won't have occurred. When is he arriving? deep says there are a few troubles, he'll come when that's over. She says please be quick. Arohi sneaks right out of the balcony.

Scene 2
Arohi creates Virat on the wall membrane. Chwani says who's this Virat now? She says I am yet to discovers that. He says he could also be engaged in every this. Arohi says of course. Which Dilip, Personally i think like he isn't like them. his sight have real truth in them.
Ishq Mein Marjawan 24th January 2018
Tara says I don't wish to accomplish anything. Sunanda says they can be just checking out your blood circulation pressure. Doctor says she actually is fine don't be concerned. Tara says then what makes you here? you came up to see easily am like my old personal again? He says don't stress I am giving. He says to Sunanda there may be nothing incorrect. She says the procedure may not be working. He says no Tara is okay. She doesn't bear in mind her past by any means. Sunanda says she actually is hallucinating. She found blood vessels on the reflection. We didn't. He says you will need to relax. She actually is fine.

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Not Freaked By The Black Panther Frenzy? / Professional Lairs - Girls And Gossip / Victoria Justice Biography News Facts Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.