Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics (28899 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by eph12(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Bollinger:

Let's just say i could buy you and still have change left over. But that's beside the point. Why do people tithe? Mostly for financial gain. Meanwhile, if you invest six thousand naira in a retirement fund every month for 20 years you will be a millionaire when you hit 45 to 50 years of age. Nigeria's system is not set up to educate it's people to this fact plus, Nigerians do not want to know. They prefer to languish on their knees hoping and praying for a better tomorrow instead of being on their feet with sleeves rolled up doing what needs to be done. Only lazy people pray and believe in an imaginary god. There; I just changed your life with information. This is what you lack. The right information. You are welcome. cool
Hahaha!!! That is just about 1 million Naira. Is that what you are referring to as life changing information? You save for 20 years to get 1 million Naira? And you're even welcoming yourself? Bris stop sounding like a failure and get to work. Work hard so you should be counting more than this 1 million Naira at 50 years
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by ensamy(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Congratulations!!!
No amount of twisting the scriptures by any man of God can remove money from my pocket when the spirit has not led me to pay, even if the man the man of God like make him carry head hit for wall grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by eph12(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2017
anonimi:

Please point out where a choir was used as part of worship by Jesus Christ.
Thanks.
Can you show me anywhere in the Bible where Jesus or any of his disciples or Christians of old entered cars or planes?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by InfinixMine: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2017
CentaurXLV:

Anyone that does not want his/her pastor to take his/her tithe should find a way to take it to heaven and give it to God directly.

Nonsense!!!

Are you MFM member?
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by Bollinger(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2017
eph12:

Hahaha!!! That is just about 1 million Naira. Is that what you are referring to as life changing information? You save for 20 years to get 1 million Naira? And you're even welcoming yourself? Bris stop sounding like a failure and get to work. Work hard so you should be counting more than this 1 million Naira at 50 years

Smh. You see what I mean? Get down on your knees and instead of praying to an illusion, pray to me and thank your stars that you met me today. Ever heard of the power of compounding? Do you even understand how investing in your retirement account works? Do you have a formal education? If no, were you afforded one? So many questions. . . . .

Here is a tool that will change your life. I doubt it because i don't think there is any hope for you but at least i will try. Knowing your intelligence level, it will take you 20 years to understand how to use the site grin; https://powerpay.org/

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by eph12(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2017
Bollinger:

Smh. You see what I mean? Get down on your knees and instead of praying to an illusion, pray to me and thank your stars that you met me today. Ever heard of the power of compounding? Do you even understand how investing in your retirement account works? Do you have a formal education? If no, were you afforded one? So many questions. . . . .

Here is a tool that will change your life. I doubt it because i don't think there is any hope for you but at least i will try. Knowing your intelligence level, it will take you 20 years to understand how to use the site grin; https://powerpay.org/
So how much should I be saving this time around? grin
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by Bollinger(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2017
eph12:

So how much should I be saving this time around? grin

Guy, all i can do is give you the information. What you do with it is your problem. Only knowledge will change your life. cool
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by flyca: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2017
anochuko01:

Mr man...am beginning to run mad too?
what's my business how your father spends his money? I'll be stupid to start monitoring how he does it. but you can complain because he's your dad.
same thing happening here.
Pastor Sam can send his daughter to Mars, we're happy with it. if you all are not, goan drink acid mixed with hypo.
Immediately the infomation left private domain to public space, it becomes news and thus our business.
You are the mad one! Sheeple. Emanciate yourself from brainwashing.

So much for a Christian carelessly throwing words online. Is that what your Christ taught you?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by awesomeJ(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2017
Seun:

Pastor Adeyemi is one of the better pastors. At least he teaches his members useful secular lessons that can help them in life such as financial planning, entrepreneurship, leadership and relationship tips, sprinkled with bible verses, before collecting their tithes. 10% of your income is a steep price for the information he provides, which is probably available online, but at least it is very useful.
Seun, you know it can be quite difficult trying to understand you. I am God's son, and my whole life is based on faith. Now you're the atheist, yet you know several verses of the scriptures, and you know pastor Sam's messages so well and how it ranks among other Pastors'. You even know enough to judge the choir's performance, you must really be paying much attention to these things, which you like to claim are meaningless. Meanwhile if others are paying tithe on THEIR money, why should you be the one complaining? Remember an illiterate can rant all he wants about how schooling (to him) is just such a waste of time, but the people who go to school know better right?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by anochuko01(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2017
flyca:

Immediately the infomation left private domain to public space, it becomes news and thus our business.
You are the mad one! Sheeple. Emanciate yourself from brainwashing.

So much for a Christian carelessly throwing words online. Is that what your Christ taught you?
i'm sorry for the careless words.
but its my brain....let them wash it.
thanks.

Signed: A proud sheeple!
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by eph12(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2017
Bollinger:

Guy, all i can do is give you the information. What you do with it is your problem. Only knowledge will change your life. cool
You should know the kind of information you give, don't be a copy and paste person. 6000 naira ko. You think you're better than those that go to churches. Don't go and disgrace yourself o
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by Phoniex23: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2017
Congratulations �...
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2017
anonimi:

Please point out where a choir was used as part of worship by Jesus Christ.
Thanks.
Keep waiting for Jesus Christ to tell you everything.. U hear...
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by Bollinger(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2017
eph12:

You should know the kind of information you give, don't be a copy and paste person. 6000 naira ko. You think you're better than those that go to churches. Don't go and disgrace yourself o

Lol. I know your problem. I did say it would take you 20 years to understand the site grin. You do not understand how to use so i have helped you.

And yes i am better than people who go to churches. I rely on knowledge and not fairy tales. And mind you, i used the lowest deposit amount which is 20 dollars. Even a dunce like you can afford that.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2017
Evaberry:
They use our tithe and offering to send their kids Abroad while we stay here in Nigeria and suffer ASUU strike, fuel scarcity and what have u.

Many pastors deserve to go to jail.
If u like don't send ur child abroad... Keep taking crap... So its every pastor that spend tithe money ba..
and if they don't use tithe money, which money should they use?
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by anonimi: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2017
Olabenjamen22:
Lol, can you give me an evidence that show that those people you mention pay a single kobo to the church?

You think that Adeboye and the other pastorpreneur gods of men are so stupid to give front row seats, visit people and snap pinshures with their 32 wide open without regularly dropping something
Are you so naive or simply in denial?

'No Tithe, No wedding' - Pastor Adeboye declares at Redeemed

Members of the fastest growing church in Africa, The Redeemed Christian Church of God are in shock as their respected General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has decreed that defaulters in the payment of tithe would no longer enjoy their marriage being blessed by the church. It was gathered that during the last Holy Ghost convention that held between August 9 -15, 2010, at the Redeemed camp, Pastor Adeboye had a private meeting with his senior pastors where he told them to inform their parish members that henceforth, anybody who does not pay his or her tithe is not faithful and as such will not get any assistance from the church. Furthermore, he stated that it will be a major criterion for ordaining pastors.
If you want to be ordained as a pastor and you default in this area you will be disqualified. This includes deacons and deaconesses. Also if you want to get married in the church, your tithe record will be the deciding factor. Parish members were informed that from their head assemblies, they will send their tithe envelopes for upward review at the headquarters. Pastor Adeboye said this new rule will show the members obedience to the church and to God.

http://www..com/talk/topic,46039.0.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2017
eph12:

Can you show me anywhere in the Bible where Jesus or any of his disciples or Christians of old entered cars or planes?
Thank you very much... Some people r so shallow minded...
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by lloyds(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2017
anonimi:

Yes, they should be blamed.
Have you heard them openly criticise our leaders looters instead of giving them front row seats and smiling into the camera with them after collecting their own share of what they looted from the budget meant for schools, lecturers, laboratories, libraries, research etc

Keep saying things you know nothing about. Do u know it was the 2nd day after this meeting that Buhari returned to Nigeria from UK and never went for such medical trips again.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by anonimi: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2017
eph12:

So choir singing is a technological invention like cars and planes
Na wa oh for sheeple mentality. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by anonimi: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2017
lloyds:
Keep saying things you know nothing about. Do u know it was the 2nd day after this meeting that Buhari returned to Nigeria from UK and never went for such medical trips again.

Why did he not simply come to Redeemed camp instead of wasting our forex in London since Adeboye's visit worked the miracle magic cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6392490_screenshot201703251113431_jpege7efc671bcd65efa910c8efb45a5868a

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by JkCosmos: 11:28am On Dec 21, 2017
KushyKush:

Stop saying "Our tithe money" say "my tithe money"

Some of us are not stupid enough to give these criminals money smiley

Why was the last time u guys pay tithe.........?No one is paying among you.

Just be saying rubbish!!!!!
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2017
flyca:

How do you know she's not a tither?
Sheeple!

I'm a proud sheeple cheesy
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by emerich(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2017
Please don't misinform the public, 10% of our income isn't paid to any man of God but to God Himself, the pastor's are only a medium in which we show our appreciations to our Heavenly Father, it's none of our business what the Church chooses to do with the tithes, ours is to obey God, moreover some pastors never receive a dime from the confers of the Church's incomes.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by eph12(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2017
Bollinger:

Lol. I know your problem. I did say it would take you 20 years to understand the site grin. You do not understand how to use so i have helped you.

And yes i am better than people who go to churches. I rely on knowledge and not fairy tales. And mind you, i used the lowest deposit amount which is 20 dollars. Even a dunce like you can afford that.

This one you are saying is worse than fairy tales.

Don't worry you will be alright. Bye
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by surgical: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
Let's not keep fooling ourselves. Even our spiritual leaders in this country know Nigeria won't get better. It can only be better for certain individuals in it.

When next you're in church and your pastor says you should pray for Nigeria, think about the fact that their children are all abroad. Keep wasting your prayers on Nigeria when their children are enjoying life overseas.

How many Pastor's children are in Nigeria? Those religious leaders have moved their children abroad and that is why they just pay lip service to the development of Nigeria.

That's why you don't see them speak truth to power except arch Bishop okogie and rev kuka others are hustlers, vain materialist.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by eph12(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2017
anonimi:

So choir singing is a technological invention like cars and planes
Na wa oh for sheeple mentality. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227
Come back when you can show me anywhere in the Bible where people used cars and planes
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by Bollinger(m): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
eph12:

This one you are saying is worse than fairy tales.

Don't worry you will be alright. Bye

Which is why poverty will drag you down. I am showing you concrete ways to succeed but you prefer folklore. Carry on.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by flyca: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
emusmithy:

I'm a proud sheeple cheesy
Good for you! cheesy
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by pukena(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
The rich spend money to conserve time. The poor spend time to conserve money. Shifting your value for time can change your financial situation. Learn this and more in The Real Money: Secrets to Wealth Beyond Cash.

Am definitely spending my christmas with his book.

Buy it from Jumia here http:///2BfW2uu
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by olumike001(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Evaberry:
They use our tithe and offering to send their kids Abroad while we stay here in Nigeria and suffer ASUU strike, fuel scarcity and what have u.

How much is your tithe..ve u ever pay tithe before and ti whom.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by ceononi: 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Evaberry:

Did they force you to pay them tithes?
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by adahlee(f): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooogringrin

If you were in his shoes you'd do worse. Your type can sell people's body parts for money. Stop wailing and making excuses for not making money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad / Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet / Why Is The Catholic Church Always Used For Horror Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.