Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos (33897 Views)

Singer, Simi Arrives The Falz Experience In Style!(photos) / Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by ceometromedia: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Falz The Bahd Guy is currently having his first show today at the Eko Convenction Centre in Lagos. The Falz Experience is expected to live up to expectation. www.metronaija.ng brings all the first photos coming from the red carpet

http://www.metronaija.ng/first-photos-falz-experience/

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by ceometromedia: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2017

1 Share

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by ceometromedia: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2017

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by biacan(f): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
I love his songs but he should step up his fashion sense cause he's too local
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by ceometromedia: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
www.metronaija.ng brings to you all the exclusive photos

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Financialfree: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Wow
I will be there soon
Stuck in traffic in mile 1 Port Harcourt
I will soon reach
I will share live photos from the concert

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by ceometromedia: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Yeligray(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ball on, falz.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
angry

∆But why fine fine girls no dey here now?? ∆

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by phintohlar(f): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Who be that old man wey wear white, shey na falz papa ni?
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Muzanga(f): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:
falz local? You sure say you know am? Abi you just wan yan dust.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:

angry

∆ Fryingpan or biacan whatever you call yourself. Wehdone International woman... Shior!!!∆

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by MrHistorian: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
phintohlar:
Who be that old man wey wear white, shey na falz papa ni?
He(the old man) is Falz' father,his name is Femi Falana.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by EmmaEma: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by princealexndre(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
R
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by dirolad(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
The crowd pictures nko?
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by sureheaven(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
I too love falz's father .......Falana......... keep up the good work falz...... wehdone Sir

8 Likes

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by adehadex(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nice one from falz
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Forumine: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Stanbic(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Falz never Chop finish for my house una dey wait for show lmao
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Blissp99(f): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:
If he starts now u will still say he's showing off
No be small thing to be a Celebrity

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Goldenrichard(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
Femi falana shoe cleaner go Leave?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by distilledwalex(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
My man of the year
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Okoyeeboz: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:

He has a Masters in Law from the UK, something no one from your lineage ever had.

You wey be say you never even reach Airport before.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by IME1: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
ceometromedia:
http://www.metronaija.ng/first-photos-falz-experience/

I beg make we dey look our friends and family for house advice them before they comot go out now.
And make we dey tell them the truth.
I beg no go out they test yourself or your choice na.
Why wear a dress that shows your petticoat as in this 17th picture now.
Imagine going out unintentionally without zipping your fly and no one tells you and
Outside people laff u die?
When u reach house na to fight everybody wey see u waka pass talk nothing.

I beg no dey shy or fear to correct your loved ones on your fashion choices- hair, jewelries, dressing and shoes and all that. It is not judging it is loving
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Dafreeguy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Seems this falz experience is all about snapping picshaws..no diffrence with instagram
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by soberdrunk(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
These pictures look "weak", looks more like family reunion dinner than a show they hyped so bad and "allegedly' spent over "300 million" angry
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
I see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terry G's Son Celebrates Chelsea's Goal Against Arsenal In Europa League Final / Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) / Tiwa Savage And Patoranking Dance Sexily At Headies 2014 (Again)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.